realsexdoll.com

It's raining dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

It's raining dolls

Post by rtz »

Hi,

the topic of dolls has crossed my mind every now and then for years, but I was only aware of silicone dolls with 2k+ price tags, which seemed a bit hefty for me.

Recently I stumbled upon TPE dolls on Amazon and Aliexpress with pretty attractive prices, so I ordered a beautiful Knetsch doll on Aliexpress without much hesitation. Then I found another doll that looked too neat, but didn't do my homework checking the vendor properly and ordered it from Ayiyun, which unfortunately seems to be a shady seller who rips a lot of customers off. It was quite cheap, so at least I won't have to write off too much money if it turns out bad, which it probably will.

Unfortunately, I still couldn't get my mind off a WM doll clone that reminds me of a girl I used to know, so I ordered it from a solid looking seller on Amazon who offers free express delivery in Europe.

Now, three dolls in various sizes are on their way to me for a total of about $1500 including taxes and customs plus another $200 for tons of clothes and accessories from Aliexpress.

Once the dolls arrive, I'll tell you how everything went. BTW, it seems to me that Amazon offers a better customer protection and has less room for shady seller practices while having offers at comparable prices, so in future I'd preferably order there.

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: It's raining dolls

Post by rtz »

The first doll arrived today, the 620€ ($710) clone of the 5'2 B-cup WM doll I bought from the Amazon vendor SASCN Europe.

They promised delivery in 4-6 days and the parcel arrived after 4 days. I requested a black wig and black eyes, and they delivered a brown wig, a black one and black eyes on the doll.

The quality of the doll was surprisingly good. From what I heard about cheap clones, I expected a noticeable smell and seams, but the doll doesn't smell at all and there are no seams. The size and weight are correct, which means that it feels heavy as it was made out of lead. Even though I heard about dolls being heavy as hell, I was surprised.

It doesn't look 100% as on the stock photos, which of course have been taken by a professional photographer in perfect lightning and have been photoshopped, but I assume that this applies to the original as well. But it does look and feel very good and realistic, much more than I would have imagined.

Overall, I'm really satisfied with the doll. I imagine that it would be even better with hollow and softer breasts, but on the other hand I wouldn't want to spend a fortune for that.

The Knetsch doll from will arrive tomorrow, which means that it arrives pretty early as well and the weight of the parcel matches with the item description. The status of the Ayiyun one is still "processing" 6 days after making the order.

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rtz »

Today, the Ayiyun doll came in. The seller gives an estimated delivery time of 13-15 days and it took 9 days for it to arrive.

The first thing I noticed was that there clearly was a smell, so I washed it immediately. The doll itself is as described and came with two wigs, two extra sets of eyes, a comb, gloves and a nightgown of decent quality.

It's a small 110 cm (3'6) doll with huge breasts, so not realistic at all, but the breasts are nice and soft and from a practical point of view it's nice to be able to move the doll around without breaking a sweat.

The smell is clearly an issue, but I feel that for a total of 264€ ($305) it's still good value.

Based on the overall customer reviews, I still wouldn't recommend from this seller, but it seems that at least not all of his offers are scams.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

You can get a nice silicone doll for under 2k. Look into JM doll. They have nice ladies and good customer service and great prices. My next one will be a jm most likely.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rtz »

gonestill77 wrote:You can get a nice silicone doll for under 2k. Look into JM doll. They have nice ladies and good customer service and great prices. My next one will be a jm most likely.....
I think one advantage of my approach to buy budget dolls first is that you can find out what you like without burning a lot of money if you buy something wrong.

Someone without any doll experience doesn't even know if he will enjoy them and if, what his preferences are.

So far, I'd say that I like dolls and it's nice to have two of them. A third one probably wouldn't add much value.

Also, even though I like lifesize dolls, their weight is too much of a hindrance for me. I'd say, for my taste a doll shouldn't weigh more than 20kg / 44 pounds.

So I'm probably going to sell the biggest doll, and because I paid $700 and not $2000, I'm not going to lose a huge amount of money by reselling it.

Once my two smaller dolls need to be replaced, I plan to get decent ones from WM Doll or Maiden Doll, which suit my taste very well.

youbet
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by youbet »

You have provided some great info here.....can we get some pics??

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

rtz wrote:I think one advantage of my approach to buy budget dolls first is that you can find out what you like without burning a lot of money if you buy something wrong.
Well said.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

youbet wrote:You have provided some great info here.....can we get some pics??
I second this request
If it's such a great deal for the money then let's see the goods.
Also how do we know your not the seller posing as a buyer Mr.youbet
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rtz »

Sure! I no longer have a camera, so I can only take potato quality phone pictures, and I blur out the mess in the background a bit.

This is the one I bought from Amazon. The smaller one would, based on her dimensions, most likely not be suitable for posting.

The kimono didn't come with the doll, the negligee that did fell apart pretty quickly. The wig is from the smaller doll, the original ones had straight long hair.
Attachments
_IMG_20181013_090020057.jpg
_IMG_20181013_090020057.jpg (137.14 KiB) Viewed 1223 times

rtz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by rtz »

Dollicious2 wrote:
I second this request
If it's such a great deal for the money then let's see the goods.
Also how do we know your not the seller posing as a buyer Mr.youbet
DL2
This picture is from my Amazon order history.

Also, I bought from three different suppliers and I keep pointing out in other posts that Aliexpress is full of scammers, and I don't even recommend the seller of the small doll I'm satisfied with because I'm convinced that I just got lucky and he's a bad vendor.

So if I was a shill, I'd be a terrible one.
Attachments
orders.png
orders.png (112.01 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Ah I see okay
The body of the doll seems to be fine from looking at the photo but not sure about her hands as cannot really see them well.
Now the head is looking far too much like a infant child though and should be replaced with a more adult looking face in my opinion.
From the looks of the face it is not what was represented in the Amazon advertisement.

In any case it is far more wise to purchase from a TDF approved vendor and doll maker , I recommend all that I have purchased in my signature below.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Not bad at all. She have sexy hips
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

gonestill77 wrote:You can get a nice silicone doll for under 2k. Look into JM doll. They have nice ladies and good customer service and great prices. My next one will be a jm most likely.....
DSC_3158.JPG
DSC_3158.JPG (917.74 KiB) Viewed 1166 times
Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS