realsexdoll.com

Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dollsta12

Hello

Post by Dollsta12 »

Hello everyone I'm female and is very much interested in dolls and learning more about them I have lurked on this site for two months before making an account and with idiots I deal(t) with in rl I know dolls won't give me bs, put words in my mouth, misunderstand me or try to put me down

I have seen so many beauties and handsome males, and what a lovely community

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hello

Post by Willendorph »

Welcome

You need 5 posts if you want to post photos, PM anyone or change your avatar (worth mentioning as you will probably want to do all 3 of those things soon).

Any particular doll caught your eye? If you're looking for a male doll, I think WM make one with a few different options, DS make one, and Real Doll (Abyss) make one.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

In my humble opinion of male dolls as a straight hetero male DS Herman is probably the male doll that I can imagine a woman wanting a great man might go nuts over. You've probably seen my thread about him - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=100867. Got him for photography and he's got a lot of work to do in front of him.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Dollsta12, welcome to TDF :D

Sure this is a happy community, there's a lot of info, a lot of great pictures, and a lot of fun 8)

:glou:

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Welcome!

Dolls rock!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Are you interested in owning female and male doll(s)? If I wanted a male doll, I would go with the Brad Pitt looking face WM#183.

Then for the body, I like the WM175 if he dosen't have to move around a lot or WM160 if he does.
Attachments
Screenshot_20181010-142818_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181010-142818_Gallery.jpg (279.34 KiB) Viewed 889 times

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome Dollsta12! :multi:

Dolls are really great companions. I must admit that companionship wasn't even on my radar when I got my first doll, but I have discovered that it is one of the most enjoyable aspects of doll ownership.

I hope you decide to post pictures of your doll when you get one!

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dollsta12

Post by Dollsta12 »

thanks for the warm welcomes I won't lie saying that I'm not nervous
talking to new people or post which is something I'm not used to (yet), while I can't buy one yet a few dolls of both sexes have caught my eye but I have not looked at all the ones I can find and I need to be mindful when looking at the weight of dolls. The doll that really caught my eye is the ds ex lite doll if she stays at a low price I feel like she would make a great starter/tester I would definitely love dressing her up and and take photos

If I was thinking about a silicone doll it would probably be Herman or Leo but will do lots more researching

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

You should seek out certain members such as violet 22 and ur gingergirl. Both own male sex dolls and can give you better advice. Also ask them about their hangout where they talk, talk, and talk some more.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Dollsta12 wrote:thanks for the warm welcomes I won't lie saying that I'm not nervous
talking to new people or post which is something I'm not used to (yet), while I can't buy one yet a few dolls of both sexes have caught my eye but I have not looked at all the ones I can find and I need to be mindful when looking at the weight of dolls. The doll that really caught my eye is the ds ex lite doll if she stays at a low price I feel like she would make a great starter/tester I would definitely love dressing her up and and take photos

If I was thinking about a silicone doll it would probably be Herman or Leo but will do lots more researching
I wish I had gone with the Ex-Lite for my first, an Amazon doll was not the right move and unfortunately I only found this forum after the order was placed... May still go back for one when I'm more financially stable. ;P

If price is an issue, why not give this(viewtopic.php?f=401&t=105918) a shot? As much as I hate lowering my chances at one of these beauties, I feel like the better attention this gets the better the odds we will see other doll manufacturers follow suit. But then again weight might be an issue but for the price ($500 USD all inclusive) it's hard not to throw your hat in the ring.

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Dollsta12

Post by Dollsta12 »

Tybalt wrote:You should seek out certain members such as violet 22 and ur gingergirl. Both own male sex dolls and can give you better advice. Also ask them about their hangout where they talk, talk, and talk some more.
I will once I find that I'm really into dolls and ready to bring a male doll into my life or sooner

Dollsta12

Post by Dollsta12 »

Sodium wrote:
Dollsta12 wrote:thanks for the warm welcomes I won't lie saying that I'm not nervous

I wish I had gone with the Ex-Lite for my first, an Amazon doll was not the right move and unfortunately I only found this forum after the order was placed... May still go back for one when I'm more financially stable. ;P

If price is an issue, why not give this(viewtopic.php?f=401&t=105918) a shot? As much as I hate lowering my chances at one of these beauties, I feel like the better attention this gets the better the odds we will see other doll manufacturers follow suit. But then again weight might be an issue but for the price ($500 USD all inclusive) it's hard not to throw your hat in the ring.

~Sodium <3
I wouldn't mind and I know it tempting but I pass, would rather want it to someone who has a ding dong or can do more for it; I have more reasons but my brain and English is not working together

INFORMATIONS