realsexdoll.com

New member with question for current doll owners.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

GenBen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New member with question for current doll owners.

Post by GenBen »

Hi all, GentleBen here. I have a question that I probably should have asked before I ordered the doll, but better late than never. I have been a widower for the past 10 years and have zero interest in finding a new relationship. What I do really miss is just the feeling of a women's body under my hands and how they feel pressed against you. So the question is will a doll fulfill that need, do they feel "real" enough? I ordered the WM Doll 157b.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New member with question for current doll owners.

Post by CF »

Welcome to The Doll Forum!

Please read the Newbie Welcome page at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369 which will help you to find your way around and get the best experience with the site.

Take some time to read through the various threads here. As you'll see, while the public concept is that these dolls are merely sex toys, many people find them suitable as photography models, cuddle buddies at bedtime, and numerous other roles.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Yes, they do feel real enough. They tend to be cold to the touch though unless the ambient temperature is high. Dolls feel a lot more real with clothes on, so that's worth considering. They also become more real the more effort you put in; brushing their hair and dressing them all adds to it.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. First let me say that I think the WM157b is a good first doll as she will be a decent height yet is still just about 28kg although you may be surprised at how even that weight feels at first but it is manageable. As for how she will feel, well tpe does feel very soft and close to human skin, especially if warmed up. When I wake up in the morning after snuggling against my Sarah then her tpe skin feels warm as it has absorbed some of my heat and she retains the warmth for some time. Some folk use an electric blanket to warm up their gal but I'm content to share my own warmth with my gal! What you get out of having a doll will depend on a what you are prepared to put in and your ability to use your imagination. I would encourage you not to rush things but to take time to learn how to move your new gal and dress her etc. Through this you may well form a 'bond' that will enhance the experience significantly. Of course you could be like a horny old goat and dive straight in and that's fine if it works for you but I suspect that the majority of us older guys take a bit of time to adjust to having a synthetic partner. For me it took about 2 weeks and now, 2 years on, I hold very strong feelings for Sarah and she gives me a huge amount of comfort, I would never have believed that could happen to me but these beautiful creations are beguiling. Dolls are certainly so much more then just something to have sex with and once you realise their potential you will have great fun I'm sure, so good luck!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Like Arthur, I have several full sized dolls and find them all plenty realistic. But at least for me, when I put my #59 head (that I already had) on a new 157B, something magic happened. She was so realistic in all the right places including the thickness of the arms and calves as well. Still a manageable weight but oh so delightful.

I actually like climbing into bed and having her be cool to the touch and then warming as we cuddle.

You WONT be dissapointed!
Attachments
Goddess0010b.jpg
Goddess0010b.jpg (4.83 MiB) Viewed 615 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Willendorph wrote:Yes, they do feel real enough. They tend to be cold to the touch though unless the ambient temperature is high. Dolls feel a lot more real with clothes on, so that's worth considering. They also become more real the more effort you put in; brushing their hair and dressing them all adds to it.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Yes they definitely feel real enough. Cold skin can be remedied fairly easy. I use a heating pad with a blanket wrapped tightly around her for about half an hour. Your lady is TPE, so you must be careful if you use a heating pad or electric blanket as TPE can melt or deform.
My lady getting warm....
20181018_025817-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20181018_025817-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 605 times
Clothing is very important as well for that real feel. Stockings or pantyhose is a must and soft silky feeling nightgown or something like that will do wonders on how she feels.

Silky feeling panties and a silky feeling robe or nightgown is great for real feel.....
20180624_200027-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20180624_200027-2740x3600-01.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 605 times
Good luck with your new lady and congrats on getting a doll lady. And good on you for choosing a doll that is not ridiculously heavy as your first.
The weight is a big factor that most people overlook, and it will take getting used to.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

GenBen wrote:So the question is will a doll fulfill that need, do they feel "real" enough? I ordered the WM Doll 157b.
Not exact, but pretty damn close. As has been said, the more you care for them the more real they become. :wink:

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Your imagination will give life to your doll. They feel and look more real with a low soft light :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome to tdf, GenBen! You're not alone in deciding you're done with the dating game and looking to dolls for companionship instead. There are many of us here. My second wife left me 3 years ago, but for the past year I have been happily in a committed relationship with my doll. She is not just my sex partner, she is my companion. No, she doesn't feel exactly like a human woman, but she's damn close. I love how she feels sitting next to me (or on my lap), my arms around her or holding her hand, running my fingers through her hair, sharing kisses. She meets all my needs. I don't feel I've settled for something less, something a little different perhaps, but she brings me more happiness than any human woman could at this point in my life. I feel so thankful and blessed to have found such love when I had thought it was too late.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum GenBen! You've come to the right place for great advice. :thumbs_up:
I don't have much to add as I agree with everything that has been said so far. Especially this:
Dollpimp2018 wrote:Your imagination will give life to your doll. They feel and look more real with a low soft light :)
While dolls can look and feel quite realistic, a good imagination will indeed take things to the next level. And even the less realistic dolls can look more alive in low light conditions. Such as my little plushy wife here:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 528 times
When I'm lying in bed facing her in the early morning hours with her arm wrapped around me she looks quite alive and gives the impression that she simply adores me. In fact, when I'm face to face with her like that, she looks as if she's saying "Kiss me fat boy!" :oops:
autolycus wrote: I feel so thankful and blessed to have found such love when I had thought it was too late.
Love is never too late with the right doll. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS