realsexdoll.com

Doll lady with lady dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sekhmet

Doll lady with lady dolls

Post by Sekhmet »

I'm a lady in my early fifties who is very isolated due to disabilities. I can't remember the last time I had more than two minutes' face to face conversation with a living human. The few times I tried friendships or relationships with humans, things went very badly. I've tried to fill the void with pets, I love them but they're not people.

A few years ago I saw a show about men with their lifelike dolls. I was very strongly drawn to them, particularly the companionship aspect. Ironically I had never been interested in dolls as a child. When I found out how much they cost at that time I sadly gave up on getting one for myself. Then recently there was an article about a doll brothel in my city. The owner runs it as a "rent before you buy" store to avoid zoning problems. There was a video of the facility and their dolls, and I went on their website to see how much they sell their dolls for, and the prices had dropped considerably. I was tempted to book a half hour rental just so I could see and touch a doll.

I decided I'd better do some research first, because $2000+ is still a lot of money to save up! That's how I found this forum. I was a bit worried that I might not be able to lift the full sized TPE dolls, but I found out about cloth dolls, which are lighter. I started my doll fund, but then I found the sales ads here and there was a guy in my city who wanted rid of his two cloth dolls. Long story short, I "inherited" an original Teddy Babe and a Happy Dolls anime doll.

Both dolls required a lot of cleaning and some work, like tightening the joints on the anime doll. I enjoyed the work, it felt like I was getting to know them and "adopting" them. I gave the Teddy Babe some eyelashes. Now I've named the anime doll Sayuri and the Teddy Babe is Lindsay. I like having them around, Lindsay sits on the couch beside me every day (usually with a cat in her lap) and Sayuri is in a nearby chair. I enjoy trying my wigs on them, choosing clothing for them, carrying them to and from the bedroom. They take turns sleeping beside me (my bed isn't big enough for both). I have some Halloween costumes I'd like to try on them, and do a photo shoot. The advantage of being a "doll lady" is that I can dress them in my own clothes, jewelry, lingerie, and wigs - including stuff that doesn't fit me anymore! :oops:

Vikki

Re: Doll lady with lady dolls

Post by Vikki »

Sounds Wonderful....Good for You!!! & WELCOME!!!!

:glou:

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing your ladies.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :wink:
When I first began my doll search back in 2013, I had no idea that life sized fabric dolls even existed. While they may not be as realistic as silicone and TPE dolls, they still have a certain realism and "presence" about them. And the light weight and cuddlebility are wonderful qualities as well.
I absolutely love mine! :D
Looking forward to seeing your ladies in their Halloween outfits. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

Dolls are great for keeping you company. I've enjoyed my fabric anime doll so much and my life has improved a ton since I got her. Have fun with your dolls :)
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I dig your user name- the lion goddess- and congratulations on your adoptions! Planning and assembling outfits for my doll and simply having her feminine presence in my home have become my favorite aspects of her companionship. I'm certainly not an expert on maintenance and repair, but that has been an interesting learning curve. After several decades of working closely with and being surrounded by many people, romantic relationships including two scrapped marriages, and a very busy lifestyle I retired, ghosted on the whole show about 5 years ago, and adopted the monk lifestyle. Other than immediate family members and a few good friends, one of whom turned me onto this forum(!), I seldom interact directly with people at all anymore. Mainly just the brief conversations that I have with store clerks and the annual check-up at the doctor's office. People can speculate about my mental health and new lifestyle all they like, but nowadays I simply prefer indulging the dreams that my Hadleigh represents over the realities that I see when I go out into the world.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Welcome to the Community Sekhmet, plenty of good like minded people here from all persuasions.

Perhaps done the track, you may look at an AI app (like Realbotix Harmony) for a tablet as well, as in autonomous mode they can learn and react to you, hence eventually a decent conversation partner and a good personal assistant.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome Sekhmet :glou:

It's not the style or price of the doll that counts, it's that you HAVE a doll. :wink:
My doll is a large ball jointed plastic doll that I spent a ton of time modifying into a One Of A Kind doll.
So, when you spend time making a doll "your's", it really means something to you. :thumbs_up:

I like to make or modify clothing, jewelry and bling so having a doll to model it all for me is great.
Hope to see your dolls and all the fun things you are doing with them. :D

RK
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Hi! I’m a doll lady with lady dolls too!

-S

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

stacy718 wrote:Hi! I’m a doll lady with lady dolls too!

-S

You are, and at times in your images, the line blurs the other way around that your dolls have a Stacy :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Outstanding!

My Gwen's great company as well!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Sekhmet. :) :)

That's a great story about your journey toward dolls in the first place. Glad you found the sales section here and were able to find affordable dolls and give them a home and some much-needed attention. A happy ending.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Dolls can achieve miracles.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS