realsexdoll.com

New here.. Joe 90

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

New here.. Joe 90

Post by Joe 90 »

Hi there, just an introduction as i am new to this forum. I have been browsing as a guest for about 3 months now looking at doll types and maintenance and care. I do have some idea as to what is my ideal doll. However, i am also looking at some alternative dolls also. There is a lot to take on here so i will try take in as much information before i make a purchase. :whistle:
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New here.. Joe 90

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome Joe

If you have not already found it please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our New Member Page Here.

Glad to see you found us before making a purchase and are taking your time to learn what you can. Very good idea indeed as as you made mention to, there is a wealth of information contained within the site. if you have ny questions though please do not hesitate to ask.

And once again, Welcome to TDF

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Joe 90 wrote:Hi there, just an introduction as i am new to this forum. I have been browsing as a guest for about 3 months now looking at doll types and maintenance and care. I do have some idea as to what is my ideal doll. However, i am also looking at some alternative dolls also. There is a lot to take on here so i will try take in as much information before i make a purchase. :whistle:
Do your homework and buy the best you can afford or are willing to save up for.

But, while you're at it, consider what you will have to do for maintenance and repairs, should the need arise. How will you store or move her? Is there a stand for her (highly recommended for washing and dressing her, as well as spontaneous cuddling.... :wink: ). Also, unless you want her to remain naked, what sort and size of clothing do you want for her and where would you get it from?
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Tommy V
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tommy V »

Joe 90 wrote:Hi there, just an introduction as i am new to this forum. [...]There is a lot to take on here so i will try take in as much information before i make a purchase. :whistle:
Welcome Joe to The Doll Forum which I do believe is more of a thriving community of real people helping each other out all with the common interest of the improvement of dolls. :glou:

I'm new here myself hence the smart thing to do before I make a purchase is to seek the wisdom and expertise of at least 2 highly reputable members of TDF, haremlover and Sandro of Dollstudio,
both of which are considered visionaries of our doll community.

My small contribution to our community is by helping others make the best decision by sharing their expert opinions which led to this nomination at The TDF Doll Award 2018 for Best Sex Doll. :D : viewtopic.php?p=1428035#p1428035
DSCF2116b.jpg
DSCF2116b.jpg (568.8 KiB) Viewed 327 times
Best wishes,

Tommy

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Welcome Joe
:thumbs_up:
ATB