realsexdoll.com

Hello from Texas!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Aftermath
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello from Texas!

Post by Aftermath »

After a few weeks of intense searching, and with the help of Jeff from BCD, I have finally made arrangements for my new companion(s). I guess it is plural since there are three heads on their way. So the long wait for my WM 165 D-Cup begins ...

I'm really looking forward to the arrival. Initially, this was just a whim, after I discovered that there were options that didn't cost $6000. That was the price for a Real Doll that I looked at several years ago.

Now I am actually shopping for clothes, shoes, boots, makeup, jewelry, wigs, and I even think I'll pick out a pair of glasses. (Always liked that Sexy Librarian Vibe). My ex never got that much attention ;)

I appreciate any suggestions ya'll have. I'm a little concerned about how well I will be able to do the hair and makeup. I really want to be able to match the quality of the glamour girl looks that I am seeing. Also still a little unsure about sizes. Looks like she is a size 0, but I hope she squeezes in nicely.

I'll post some picks after the arrival.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Hello from Texas!

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D Aftermath looking forward to the photos! :whistle: Enjoy and have fun.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Welcome to the group! People on the this forum are very helpful. I still have not mastered make up and hair. But they are next on my list!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Hi, I am from Texas too! I just joined the forum today and have been looking around and reading lots of amazing posts. I don't have an actual doll yet, as the cost is a major factor, but I do have sort of a stuffed homemade doll that I have been using.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll