realsexdoll.com

Another Newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

LeftyFled
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Another Newbie

Post by LeftyFled »

Hello forum,

I'm a newbie, just beginning to think about getting a doll. I have a few questions already as I learn about the doll world, but I'll save those for threads in suitable places. I'll try and find relevant existing threads first.

I've come to looking at dolls less as a sex aid, and more as a companion aid. Whether what exists in the current manufacturers output that I can afford is what I need, I'm not 100% sure, but I'll work that out as I learn.

My initial ideas revolve around WM Dolls, particularly the WM166C, probably with a #56 head. But I'm not sure about skin tone colours at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be around a while and can engage with the community here over time.

TIA,

Lefty.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Another Newbie

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF Lefty!

On your initial comments the 166C is a fine choice indeed and a great looking girl. As for companion more than sex, you are not alone as many get dolls for this reason alone. Dom look around the forums and make use of the search function but also feel free to ask any questions you may have.

If I can also ask you to familiarise yourself with our New Member Welcome Page and once again, welcome along.

Regards,
Mavi

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

That's what my beautiful Kylie is for she's the perfect companion we spend more time cuddling than sex... But yes you'll definitely want to be able to have sex. But long story short is your not alone I would say that a majority of the people here have that current feeling weather that was there intention or not. Just watch out because it's too easy to spoil them Kylie has more clothes than I do.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS