realsexdoll.com

So new and so very overwhelmed.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RodimusP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

So new and so very overwhelmed.

Post by RodimusP »

Hi everybody.

So I have been lurking through this forum for a while and finally just made an account.
With info I found here and wanting to dip my toes in doll ownership, I bought a teddybabe a while back.
Shes great and all but now I want to take the next step and get either a silicon or TPE girl.

Trying to not feel it so much in the wallet, I've been looking for deals anywhere I can find one.
So far I feel pointed to Reallovesexdoll.com The site looks great and I've seen some good feedback here.
But also I found this site mysiliconlovedoll.com and am considering this one in particular.

https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/160c ... love-doll/

I am very interested in any and all help or advice I can gather from the members here.

.....help!

Rod

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: So new and so very overwhelmed.

Post by Slew »

Welcome RodimusP, :) I'll leave the recommends to others, but both sites you mentioned are listed vendors here. If you want even more options to sift through, here's our full list of approved/vetted vendors: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

Enjoy your research.

ThatBlondeGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

"Mia" was one of my first choices as well (though I was gonna go with black hair and green eyes) when I first started doing my homework a few months back. Saving up for my first doll, too. Currently I'm torn between an SM doll that's an ultra-curvy thing at about 1300 bucks and a WM doll (even curvier) at 1780. What TDF has helped me realize is that quality is going to cost and weight is going to be a factor. The more surface area she has (curves), the more maintenance you're gonna need to be prepared to do to protect your investment. Welcome and best of luck!

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

She looks nice but make sure you can handle a dead weight of 36Kg. This is something completely different than your TBD.

RodimusP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RodimusP »

Thanks for the warm welcome Slew! Geez that really gave me some options to think about.

ThatBlondGuy, I hope you are having an easier time of deciding than I am lol.

DocMoriarty, I do realize weight is a very real concern and thank you for making sure I don't forget that part before pulling the trigger :)

So after looking around a bit more I am now highly considering this one..

https://www.matproducts.biz/Cissy-_p_1738.html

An AS161 Raven / Cissy If anyone has any thoughts on this little lady, I'm very interested to hear it.

Thanks again fellow forum members :)

Rod

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hey, welcome to the forums :D I know that this can all be pretty overwhelming, there is so much information and different techniques that people use. Just take your time and ease yourself in. A lot of these wonderful ladies can be quite damaging to one's wallet :lol: but there are a few vendors out there that offer payment plans, if that's something you want to consider. I am just getting back into dolls at the moment after a year long break due to enlisting in the Air Force. I purchased mine from Mon Amor Tojours and he has been exceptionally helpful and has answered all my questions in a timely and knowledgeable manner. He also offers payment plans, you can buy your doll, get her, and then make monthly payments for a year. I have not received my girl yet, but I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his online store and would highly recommend him.

Best of luck to you in finding your perfect girl. :multi:
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

RodimusP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RodimusP »

Thanks Byakuya! (Dig the name btw)

So what did you end up getting from Mon Amor Tojours? If you don't mind me asking.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

RodimusP wrote:Thanks Byakuya! (Dig the name btw)

So what did you end up getting from Mon Amor Tojours? If you don't mind me asking.
I ended up getting the D4E Ariel doll. She is cute as hell, and just the right size for me. I am living in the dorms on an Air Force base so I have to keep her pretty concealed, her smaller size (4ft7) should be ideal. I also bought a flight case so she will have a safe place to stay in. It helps her remain concealed because I have a lot of similar Keyboard cases and such.

woops I forgot to post the link for her. https://www.matproducts.biz/Brittni-_p_1728.html
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

RodimusP
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RodimusP »

That is 4'7" of pure awesome!

I need to make up my damn mind already. The longer I wait the longer till I have her.

So I'm still on the fence between the AS161raven from Monamourtoujours and the AF160 from mysiliconelovedoll

I need a push in the right direction :p

Rod

INFORMATIONS