realsexdoll.com

New blood in the forum.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Manny_B
Apprentice
Apprentice

New blood in the forum.

Post by Manny_B »

Hello! As the title suggests, I'm a newbie here. I've visited this website a few weeks ago to browse around. I wanted to learn about dolls because, as a lone-wolf/MGTOW, I was interested in a doll for, ahem, stress relief... Well, just before new years, on 12/28, I made my first order from www.Silicone-Sexy-Doll.com

Oh, the wait... The struggle is real. :( Anyway, I made my order of a customized doll from WMDolls. There was a special for a free head, and since I had two that I really liked, that was awesome!

First doll: 5'5" tall (165cm) D-cup model.
1st head: 160 (Jinsan elf head)
2nd head: 70
Skin tone: Pink

I made sure to get amber eyes and brown hair, because I have a fondness for brunettes. Coincidentally, the body that I ordered and head 70 are already a preset doll on that website (nicknamed "Simona"), so I made sure to save the pictures and turn them into my cell phone lock screen and wallpaper. According to the customer service rep I emailed, I can expect to see delivery sometime in the next 10-14 days.

Until then, I have time to learn, learn, learn and get my house in order. 8)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: New blood in the forum.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Manny! Looking forward to seeing your new lady when she arrives. :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS