realsexdoll.com

A newbie with a stupid question

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Random Guy

A newbie with a stupid question

Post by Random Guy »

Hello all, brand new to this forum but I had a potentially dumb question that's been bothering me for many months now and thought this seemed the most logical place to post it.
I got the typical made in China cheapo type love doll and honestly only have one major issue with the design: the anus is no where near where they are supposed to be which limits the positions drastically. So, my dumb question for you: is it possible to create my own butt-hole where it actually belongs, or will I just end up destroying the doll?

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: A newbie with a stupid question

Post by Slew »

Welcome Random Guy,

Great question.. I'm not going near it, but I'm curious what others will suggest. The placement of the bits is an ongoing topic and "renovation" is one side of the discussion which isn't brought up often. :thumbs_up:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nope.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by doll_vinci »

Random Guy wrote:Hello all, brand new to this forum but I had a potentially dumb question that's been bothering me for many months now and thought this seemed the most logical place to post it.
I got the typical made in China cheapo type love doll and honestly only have one major issue with the design: the anus is no where near where they are supposed to be which limits the positions drastically. So, my dumb question for you: is it possible to create my own butt-hole where it actually belongs, or will I just end up destroying the doll?
I think its possible, have to make sure there are not high stress concentration areas.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I could point you to a member that has a second anus on his doll. It's more appropriately placed, but still a defect.

Might be just what you are looking for, and they think it's a defect.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

You should experiment with positions, locations, pillows, towels, etc, first.
You may find a method that minimizes the problem.
This is much better than tearing a new butt hole. 8O

Thanks,
scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Create one? I think you could. Not easy. To get it perfect probably impossible. A good usable orifice? Possibly. Depends on your skills with hot tools.

Thing is it would only move the butt hole. And there would be two unless you sealed the first.

I may be possible, but yo'd have to learn the skills first.

Kman

Post by Kman »

Hello

Good question, definitely something I noticed as well with my new doll. It’s a common issue, no idea why they do that but you’ll see its the same in most doll ad pictures. I definitely wouldn’t try making a new if you want my opinion! These dolls are very hard to do repairs on, TPE is so fragile. Take my advice and don’t mess with it you’ll regret it and wish you’d left it. Good luck to you!
Kman

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Slew wrote:Welcome Random Guy,

Great question.. I'm not going near it, but I'm curious what others will suggest. :thumbs_up:
@Slew - you made me choke on my :popcorn:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

My understanding is the vagina and anus are positioned farther apart than normal to reinforce the material between them so it doesn't tear into one big hole. If you try to make a third hole between the first two there is a very good possibility they could play connect the dots and tear through all three.

INFORMATIONS