realsexdoll.com

Noob who just ordered my first doll.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Wizard James
Former Member

Noob who just ordered my first doll.

Post by Wizard James »

Hello. I just ordered my first doll today from a site called ESDoll. I probably should have come here sooner because I just read a thread about how ESDoll might be making knock offs. Oh well. What's done is done. I'm confident that I'll get the doll, but the quality is in question. We'll see...

I look forward to meeting other doll owners and learning all I can.

Thanks!
Life is short and you only live once...

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Noob who just ordered my first doll.

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome to TDF Wizard James.

You could get lucky and get a good doll. I ordered my first doll from a non TDF approved vendor and feel like I got a genuine WM doll.
I have since only bought my dolls thru TDF approved vendors or directly from the doll manufacture in a couple cases.

Tell us about the doll you ordered. How tall? Cup size?

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

Thank you, Metricnut. I ordered this doll https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/sex-toys/158cm-s ... up-laurie/ as the link states it's a 158cm B-cup doll. I think it's a WM 157cm B knock off. The website claims to manufacture their own dolls that they own the rights to produce. So we'll see. I'll update here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=107049 as I go along through this process.

shadow819
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shadow819 »

I also went with a doll from --Non-verified Vendor--, so it Looks like we are in this together now Wizard! Hopefully, we will both end up with a solid doll despite it being a copy of genuine WM dolls. From the pics I have seen of the few other users who have purchased a doll from this site, it looks like the dolls are of decent quality, but time will tell how they actually hold up after some "action" :whistle:.

Good luck and keep us updated on everything and I will be sure to do the same. Some nerve-racking but exciting times are ahead, my friend!

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated"
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

Shadow, my gut instinct is telling me ESDoll is selling older versions of WM Dolls, which for the price and my needs, maybe yours as well, is fine by me. We'll see. As we have both stated, only time will tell.

shadow819
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by shadow819 »

Yes, I have had the same thought too if I am honest. Just so long as they don't date back to when the TPE ball was still in use, I think it will be fine. In case you don't know, it's basically a plug that was installed at the back of the vagina and served as separating it from the internals of the doll. Apparently, it was quite easy to pop out while cleaning the doll, thereby exposing the metal skeleton of the doll and making "blowing your load" not ideal. From what I have seen, this is no longer a problem on more modern dolls (cannot remember what year it was fixed).

What I am really looking for in this doll is that it's the right size, right skin tone, right (accurate) head, the right hair and that the metal skeleton is sturdy and not fragile like some aliexpress customers had found with their dolls (a premium knockoff, if you will). As far as fingernails and toenails, skin quality, and other minor details go, I am not as concerned about them at the moment.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

I received an email from ESDoll early this morning wich included pictures of my doll. After I confirmed the doll it shipped a couple hours later.
Attachments
standing-up-foot-1.png
standing-up-foot-1.png (10.83 KiB) Viewed 976 times
158cm-sex-doll-b-cup-laurie.jpg
158cm-sex-doll-b-cup-laurie.jpg (255.82 KiB) Viewed 976 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Well it certainly isn’t a replica of the 157B with #162 head as pictured, looks different and reminds me more of the 156C doll with a Viola head.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

Thanks, Mandos. Well it looks right to me and I would actually prefer the 166 C-cup if that's what it is.

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

From the pic it seems like a solid doll. For that price she looks great. (Not same as pic but ok)
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Congrat's on your new ladies!

Zoey is a 158b original! Feel free to view her album if you wanna compare
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

Hello Wizard James and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your first purchase.

autotech67
Active Poster
Active Poster

EsDoll

Post by autotech67 »

Need to ask a Question I have Ordered a doll from --Non-verified Vendor--. On Monday Feb 4th They have gotten the payment from Pay pal I have not heard anything from them other than they got my order and it is being Possessed. It is now Friday at 5pm EST the 8th of Feb. what should I do wait a little longer or stat call my CC company and Pay Pal?

Also do I have any chance of getting my money back if I do not hear from Esdoll?

Wizard James
Former Member

Re: EsDoll

Post by Wizard James »

autotech67 wrote:Need to ask a Question I have Ordered a doll from --Non-verified Vendor--. On Monday Feb 4th They have gotten the payment from Pay pal I have not heard anything from them other than they got my order and it is being Possessed. It is now Friday at 5pm EST the 8th of Feb. what should I do wait a little longer or stat call my CC company and Pay Pal?

Also do I have any chance of getting my money back if I do not hear from Esdoll?
No. Don't worry! I got my doll and she is pretty awesome. I'll post pics. I didn't say much here because I felt unwelcome because I purchased my doll from a non tdf vedor.

Wizard James
Former Member

Post by Wizard James »

I got my doll 9 days after ordering. She's great! I'm happy with my purchase from esdoll. They messed up the eye color but I showed them their mistake and I just received a free pair of pretty blues from them a couple days ago.
Attachments
20190208_205533.jpg
20190208_205533.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 797 times

INFORMATIONS