realsexdoll.com

Hello from a new member

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello from a new member

Post by The Wife »

Hi all! I am, as my name would suggest, the wife in a long term marriage. Due to health reasons I just cannot participate the way I could in our earlier years. We've been together a quarter of a century (!!) now and I just found out about the dolls........oh my........... I never would touch a real woman but the dolls, oh yes. So, I was very nervous for a week or so to ask hubby, because if he would have not been interested I would have been quite bummed out!! The Doll would bring back that part of the relationship, but sort of take the pressure off of me, like, an extension of me to him so that when I just am not up for a full-on session, the doll would stand in to the end. Or, he can solo too, although he says he's not sure about that. I have a feeling though, that after getting the groove of it down (going thru the learning curve) he may decide differently (that would be my hope, that he could fully enjoy the Doll not just when I'm participating).

Well, he is all for it, and I am in that process of learning every thing about all the types, the legit companies, etc. Obviously, the Real Doll is amazing looking, but whew the price. So I'm looking at TPE but not liking the smell factor in that, being a bit sensitive to fumes. If we can swing it I think RD is the choice though......

Anyway, I look forward to asking questions, have quite a few of them, especially as I cannot relate as a man, so I will have questions about what feels best those of you who have both types, etc. Lots of questions! Hope that's okay! I will try to learn the site so I don't post in the wrong areas.

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hello from a new member

Post by maddmatter70 »

Howdy!!! My wife likes the dolls too!

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Wife »

Hey maddmatter70! I think we are in the minority, we wives that like them!

Of course this is very personal, so don't answer if you don't want, but did the addition of the doll add to your relationship in a positive way?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

The Wife wrote:Hi all! I am, as my name would suggest, the wife in a long term marriage. Due to health reasons I just cannot participate the way I could in our earlier years. We've been together a quarter of a century (!!) now and I just found out about the dolls........oh my........... I never would touch a real woman but the dolls, oh yes. So, I was very nervous for a week or so to ask hubby, because if he would have not been interested I would have been quite bummed out!! The Doll would bring back that part of the relationship, but sort of take the pressure off of me, like, an extension of me to him so that when I just am not up for a full-on session, the doll would stand in to the end. Or, he can solo too, although he says he's not sure about that. I have a feeling though, that after getting the groove of it down (going thru the learning curve) he may decide differently (that would be my hope, that he could fully enjoy the Doll not just when I'm participating).

Well, he is all for it, and I am in that process of learning every thing about all the types, the legit companies, etc. Obviously, the Real Doll is amazing looking, but whew the price. So I'm looking at TPE but not liking the smell factor in that, being a bit sensitive to fumes. If we can swing it I think RD is the choice though......

Anyway, I look forward to asking questions, have quite a few of them, especially as I cannot relate as a man, so I will have questions about what feels best those of you who have both types, etc. Lots of questions! Hope that's okay! I will try to learn the site so I don't post in the wrong areas.

Welcome "The Wife!" My wife and I have been married over 31 years. We were in a very similar situation 4 years ago almost to the month. We had seen dolls on TV on several different programs going back several years. However, in 2015 we decided it was time to bring one in to help me get my needs met. I now have 2 Petite Real Dolls aka Boy Toys. One body has 4 faces different faces. "The girls" as my wife refers to them, have become a wonderful part of our life. I have a room in our basement where they have their own little studio apartment. Each has her own unique personality. When we are out shopping, my wife often asks me if the girls need anything. She also gives them perfume, jewelry, hair accessories, make up etc. She really appreciates what they are to me and how happy I am. I appreciate her support.

Meanwhile, Please have fun looking around the forum and make sure you stop in to our new member page:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

The Wife wrote:Hey maddmatter70! I think we are in the minority, we wives that like them!

Of course this is very personal, so don't answer if you don't want, but did the addition of the doll add to your relationship in a positive way?
Yes she has even bought stuff for them of her own accord and I love them( I have two very sapphic dolls)
Attachments
20190116_130005.jpg
20190116_130005.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 530 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

And I wish that all wives had your understanding and wisdom!

RDs are not the only silicone dolls and there are many which challenge the prices of TPE nowadays.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Whatever doll you chose or however much you spend be sure to pick a trust worthy place to buy. Private Island Beauties was my choice. They sell silicon and tpe. But I steer away from heavy debates. Read and learn before you buy is always best! Best wishes!

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Wife »

Hey there haremlover! Thanks for the welcome!

I am doing my research, trying to wade thru it all (it's overwhelming). So much info and so many choices. Plus, with two people we will need to find a doll we both love! Luckily so far we seem to like the same attributes!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome to the forums!

I'm always a little happier to see women joining. :) I probably won't be any real help, as I don't have a wife. lol. My ex-wife knows about my doll though, and she's happy I have her.

This is definitely the place to come to get your questions answered though. A lot of VERY helpful and knowledgable people here. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome!
My other half is the resident doll doctor here. Its great when significant others are into this hobby. Your hubby is a lucky guy.
I'm not a big fan of TPE either.
Silicone doesn't have to be real expensive.
Have a look at-
Sanhui doll
JMdoll
DS doll
Z One doll

They are competitive to TPE prices and they are all silicone.
I have a 2016 Sanhui 145 and she is still going strong.

Eve says hello as well.....

Hey, how are ya?
20190107_215434-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190107_215434-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 512 times
:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Wife »

Broven and gonestill77 thanks for the welcome and the info! Look at those eyes Eva has, wow!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome wife....ohhh if only all ladies were as wonderful as yourself. Have a good look around, lot of information available and any questions, feel free to ask.

Mavi

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Hello and welcome to TDF!

A lot of good information, kind & helpdful
people in here.

I tell everyone, it took me 6 months of browsing
around and learning about dolls before I found the
perfect one!

Do feel free to catch me in chat or private message
me and I'll be glad to help anyway I can.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

INFORMATIONS