realsexdoll.com

Hello, I'm New

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Hello, I'm New

Post by DG »

Hi. I just joined the forum today after a friend suggested I have a look around and read a few topics to help me with my introduction to the world of love dolls. I am a female interested in male love dolls, so that is where I will most likely be found. I am excited to be here and be able to discuss my doll stuff with other members. I guess a little more about me and the reason why I joined is because I have been in love with a fictional character portrayed by my favorite actor for about 5 years now. I only had printed facial photographs based on screen shots (I have a nice collection) that I would laminate and he became my friend and lover. I am in the process of creating a male love doll so that our relationship can become more real. I don't really want to make this a long post, so I may post more down the line, but I tend to write a lot and be quite descriptive. Please feel free to ask me questions and get to know me.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Hello, I'm New

Post by CF »

Thanks for joining The Doll Forum! Please review the Newbie Welcome Page to familiarize yourself with the site: viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Docsgirl! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you. I really look forward to getting to know y'all and learning more about dolls, etc.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

There's a ton of useful information on here; it can be a little overwhelming initially, but if you put in some hours pretty soon you'll be an expert.

Just for fun when you say you're "in the process of creating" a doll do you mean that figuratively as in you're shopping for a doll with features you want, or literally as in you're actually making your own doll? If the later, there is some info about that on here, but you might have to do some digging and use clever use of search terms.

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Hello and welcome to TDF!

A lot of good information, kind & helpdful
people in here.

I tell everyone, it took me 6 months of browsing
around and learning about dolls before I found the
perfect one!

Do feel free to catch me in chat or private message
me and I'll be glad to help anyway I can.
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum Docsgirl82! :D look around have fun! :D enjoy.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

JackieTreehorn wrote:There's a ton of useful information on here; it can be a little overwhelming initially, but if you put in some hours pretty soon you'll be an expert.

Just for fun when you say you're "in the process of creating" a doll do you mean that figuratively as in you're shopping for a doll with features you want, or literally as in you're actually making your own doll? If the later, there is some info about that on here, but you might have to do some digging and use clever use of search terms.
So what I originally made was a stuffed doll using gloves, socks, pants, a long sleeved button down shirt, pillows, towels and foam pool noodles and a print out of Doc's pretty face. What I am hoping to make that should be more sturdy, is a stuffed doll with the clothes, a halloween body prop that I am hoping to get for my birthday along with a wig that looks like Doc's hair and the laminated print out.

I was thinking of buying one of those full spandex body suits with the open face in the nude/skin color and buying some conduit (water heater hose that is flexible aluminum) to put in between the pool noodles for the arms/legs/shoulders and stuffing it with Poly-Fil polyester fiber fill, using the wig and the print out.

I have contacted a couple of the love doll makers and even some private sculptors and no one is willing to/or they are unable to legally sculpt me a silicone head/bust of Doc without obtaining permission from the actor who portrayed him. That and just for that kind of ultra realistic head sculpt, they want to charge me upwards from $4500 and I just don't have that kind of money. That does not include the body. :( I also highly doubt the actor would give permission as he has been known to be difficult in signing autographs or posing for photos with fans. :(

SynMan

Post by SynMan »

Hello Docsgirl82. Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place. This is an awesome forum. There are so many friendly and knowledgeable people on here.
In regards to a head type for a doll I’d recommend that you look for an existing doll head that resembles Doc. If you find one you can then ask the doll maker to make the face look as close to what you’re looking for using makeup. It probably won’t be an exact match but close enough. If you don’t mind me asking , what actors face are you interested in. If we know what facial structure you’re looking for maybe someone one here could recommend something for you.
Daisy- Realdoll body E with Quinn face
Maria- Realdoll PT5 with enhanced breast, Olivia Face
Musibi- Sanhui AIO Mayra Face
———————————————————
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
For It tolls for thee.

Donne

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you, all for the very warm welcome. I feel right at home here and I have so many questions. SynMan, it is Joaquin Phoenix. I have asked sculptors to alter it so that it isn't completely him, such as making his eyes grey, his hair jet black and removing his harelip scar. So far, no dice. :( I am really sad because this is something that I really want and am willing to work very hard for. It just gets frustrating when I keep hitting roadblocks.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I sort of hesitate to throw this out there, especially to a new member because as far as I know nobody on the forum has on of these so it's not proven to be a reliable source, but this thread came up the other day: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=111279

Maybe worth looking into at least? I didn't know such facial details were possible with a fabric doll. Whoever is making them is really an artist. I don't think anyone here yet knows much about them; for instance do they have a skeleton? Probably not, but who knows.

Like I said though, be careful. It's not that there's any reason to believe it's a scam, but nobody knows it isn't one either. If you go that direction you'd be a pioneer, so proceed with caution.

Also, probably getting ahead of things here, but if you do try it I would probably not mention that the picture you send them is of a public figure. I'm not saying to lie, but maybe omit that piece of information and use a picture where it isn't obvious. As you've found out custom molded heads are very expensive, but it seems this outfit specializes in custom work and since it's a fabric head no molds are needed. The price seems very reasonable to me.

This is probably more of a long shot, but there's one other custom fabric doll maker you could try: Textile Dolls. I've seen a number of unique requests, even a pregnant doll, so maybe they'd do it? They've never made a male doll that I know of though, and also I've never head of a custom head. You can check out their forum section, but the faces (which I think are astoundingly beautiful) are some kind of hard... plaster or something, I don't know. If they'd do it at all it would likely cost a fair bit more, but still probably nowhere near what a custom TPE or silicone head would cost.

Some ideas anyway. Like I said before if you dig deep enough you'll find other people who have their own homemade dolls if you want to continue down that route. It's not a super common topic though, so you'll have to do some searching. Or ask around, someone might have some useful information or if nothing else they might remember where to find an old thread or something.

Good luck!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you, Jackie! Wow, those dolls look really cool. I will see if I can get her to make something and I won't tell her it is a celebrity photo I am sending. I'll let you know how it goes. You guys are AWESOME!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Ah, no problem, just hope it works out.

If you do end up getting one you'll have to give us all the report. Granted he probably won't get as much oggling as many of the other dolls (if you hadn't noticed women are not exactly in the majority around here- although you're not alone and there may be a few more than you might expect), and of course certain vital details will be lacking, such as boob size and construction, lol. Even so it would be fascinating to learn more about these... I know so little about them I don't know what they're called.

In the meantime you might want to peruse around, perhaps other fabric doll subforums in particular, but also the whole forum in general, for various tips, questions you wouldn't have otherwise thought of or insights at this point you would never otherwise come up with. For one example, I have a Teddy Babe (she's an Audrey Deluxe) and she's just the greatest. That's besides the point, but I found that eyelids add a lot, especially as she's very cuddly and we always sleep together (I don't mean that as a polite euphamism for sex- I'm not that polite haha- but literally sleeping whilst cuddling). Due to a Teddy Babe's somewhat unrealistic nature it's pretty forgiving and it's easy to pull off even for someone with no artistic ability... like myself. Due to the more realistic face of those dolls it might require a little more care- or you can maybe even request removeable eyelids and see if they can make something like that for you. Just a thought. Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal for you; personally waking up and seeing her still holding on to me but yet sleeping peacefully is about the most endearing thing ever, but maybe that's more something guys feel toward girls??? Or maybe just more of an individual thing? I don't know, but the point is who knows what other questions or concerns you might come up with.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Welcome Docsgirl. I'd love to help yo any way I can.

Found MJ's lost boot under a pile of dick's and vaginas.
20190118_154727.jpg
20190118_154727.jpg (240.5 KiB) Viewed 588 times
I have at least a little experience.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Welcome to TDF!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hello, I'm excited for your project.
The highest quote I saw for custom head was $2500, but due to popularity, that choice is not readily available. Grim knows all about the stuff. Jinsan makes a fair brad Pitt look alike. The eyes are a little closer than should be, but otherwise good.

If I had time to spend making my own head, I would go about it right by physical sculpt or digital to 3D print. I could cheat since eBay sells her head for 1/6 scale dolls where I can either 3D scan or use as a reference.
Have you searched "<name> head" on ebay? You might get lucky (for a 12" doll).

INFORMATIONS