realsexdoll.com

Greetings everyone!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Dful
Apprentice
Apprentice

Greetings everyone!

Post by Dful »

Just wanted to hop in and say hi and to thank this forum for being such a great inspiration for sex dolls. It really helped me overcome the fear of being judged for purchasing a sex doll and for that I am very thankful.

I just joined the forums a few days ago, although I have been using the forums for a while during my research into purchasing my first doll.

As a matter of fact, that doll arrived just this week. It's a 155cm D-cup with # 36 head from reallovesexdolls. It looks amazing.

Luckily thanks to you guys I was prepared to deal with the weight and storage of the doll, but playing with it so far hasn't lived up to my expectations. But I will persevere and give it a bit more time before making any decisions to keep it or not.

Have a good day everyone!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Greetings everyone!

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDf properly then Dful!

Glad to hear your girl arrived safe and sound and we could play a part in you making an informed decision. As for expectations, those are different for everyone and indeed it can take a little time to bond and acquaint with her. This is perfectly natural. Just remember she will only be what you are willing to let her be if that makes sense.

But they are not for everyone for sure, so yes, persevere, keep her out, brush her hair, move it away from her eyes etc, talk to her and just get used to her presence...you will be surprised how quickly she seems more real and start to get under your skin.

if you haven't already found it, may i point you in the direction of our New Member Welcome Page and I hope you have a pleasant stay with us. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards,
mavi

Dful
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dful »

Thank you Maviarab for your kind words.

I do indeed understand what you mean. Like all relationships. It requires time.

I have read the new member welcome page. Doing my best to not break any rules. :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Greetings Dful, welcome to here. :thumbs_up:

It's good you're giving the situation more time. Good luck finding the right path. Mavi was saying it quite eloquently.. "she will only be what you are willing to let her be.."

simulatedsports

Post by simulatedsports »

Hi and welcome.
Reading your post was exactly like my story.
Just waiting for my AI tech Emma doll so I can show her off.
The part about but "playing with it so far hasn't lived up to my expectations"
was what I was worried about that is why I bought an interactive doll.
Try and have fun.

INFORMATIONS