realsexdoll.com

Hello from bewildered newbie in UK

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello from bewildered newbie in UK

Post by Scrublord »

Congrats Klockwerk...and welcome to the community! Be sure to post some pics when she arrives.

I've just placed an order myself...now facing a 5-6 week wait, due to it being holiday season in China.

Found this place just over a year ago (lurked for a few months before actually joining) and it is a veritable goldmine of info.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Hello from bewildered newbie in UK

Post by Scrublord »

Klockwerk wrote:
Metricnut wrote:Welcome to the forum Klockwerk!

Tell us about the doll (or dolls) that you are considering for your first.

Metricnut
Hi Metricnut.

I was considering this doll from Lovedolls but think I may look around a bit more now that I've got here.

https://lovedoll.co.uk/product/polly-he ... 6cm-d-cup/

Based on my own experiences I can say Lovedolls are a great company. Graham is very helpful and happy to give advice. Also great service.

My latest purchase however is from Cloud Climax, just because I was looking for something different.

Probably your primary concern should be the doll's weight. No point in getting one that looks awesome, but you struggle to lift / move.

General consensus seems to be that 30-35kg is the maximum manageable weight, unless you're pretty strong. Again, speaking from experience, my first doll is a silicone RealDoll that clocks in at over 40kg and I have to say I struggled to get her out of her crate...though I have since learned to live with it.

As others have said, its not so much the weight itself, as the fact the dolls are awkward, due to their shape, weight distribution etc. Also, if they are non-standing / not very rigid, the flopping limbs can make them even more unwieldly.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

INFORMATIONS