realsexdoll.com

New here! Torn between 2 girls and have a couple questions!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New here! Torn between 2 girls and have a couple questions!

Post by spongle »

Thank goodness I found this forum. Almost spent thousand on non verified websites that were probably too good to be true(1k for WM dolls etc). There has been a lot of information to digest on this forum in a day or two and it's a little confusing to navigate in the beginning, however I've successfully narrowed it down too two choices on what I believe is a verified vendor.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... a-sex-doll

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... -love-doll

There is features I like on both, is making it extremely difficult. :cry: What do you think?

Also have a couple questions, probably more appropriate in the vendors thread but I'll toss them out here as well.

They mention makeup is used to enhance the photos of the models, how closely can I expect the model to appear when in real life?

This website has the option to ship with the hair in the photo, both dolls have multiple photos with 2 different hair styles, not sure if it ships with 2 wigs.

When given the option to buy a separate head are they plug in play? Do the heads swap between doll manufactures besides matching skin tone?

I think that is all I have for now, glad to be here and eager to make my first purchase.

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Re: New here! Torn between 2 girls and have a couple questio

Post by ranger42 »

Welcome to the forum.

A 166C and a 157B - two exceptionally popular models, if I was buying a first doll now it would probably be one of these. You can see a comparison photo by the master Mandos here. Which one you go for is a personal choice, I think there must be plenty of people on here who have both.

The dolls look remarkably good in real life, look at my girls in the thread in my signature - all with factory makeup, and I am in no way a professional photographer.

Heads from different manufacturers can be tricky due to different materials and connectors, but it sometimes works. Almost all WM and YL heads will work with either of those dolls, and they have a huge selection. Buying the extra heads at the same time is the best way to get a skin tone match, but if you order later you can get reasonably close.

Good luck with your choosing. Don't rush it, take the time to get it right. Talk to the vendor, you will find many of them give great pre-sales advice and service.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi Spongle,

both the dolls you selected are from Jinsan manufacturer (WM) so you can mix/match their heads REALLY easily if you take both with the same skin tone. Just communicate with the seller directly by email (instead of ordering thru web page) and tell him you intend to do so. He will make sure that both heads have the exact same skin tone.

You cannot go wrong with WM, they are VERY well done dolls. Now about the picture thing. Let me tell you exactly what will happen to you.

- You will look at the body in the box and you will feel a bit disappointed.
- You will screw the head on the body and you will say "OH ... WAY BETTER"
- You will place her wig on and say "HOLY HELL SHE IS GORGEOUS"
- Then you will put some lingerie on and you will realize that she looks even BETTER than on picture. They just pop to life. Thrust me on this.

About the wig, again check with the seller, he will easily give you few wigs for free if you are serious about the order. Now as far as which one to take ... both are excellent dolls. So take the one that is the most attractive to you ;)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

SynMan

Post by SynMan »

Welcome to the forum Spongle. I wish that I could give you some advice on those dolls but I don’t own one.....yet.
Daisy- Realdoll body E with Quinn face
Maria- Realdoll PT5 with enhanced breast, Olivia Face
Musibi- Sanhui AIO Mayra Face
———————————————————
No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
For It tolls for thee.

Donne

spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spongle »

Thanks everyone! I obviously did much more research and ended up answering a lot of my own questions. Was still very torn but ended up getting the 166c I posted and will most like get the Head 162 from the other one and mix and match. I saw a photo after much searching and it is wonderful.

Still just a little concerned about skin tone however I am in contact with the seller and am searching through the forum!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

spongle wrote:Thanks everyone! I obviously did much more research and ended up answering a lot of my own questions. Was still very torn but ended up getting the 166c I posted and will most like get the Head 162 from the other one and mix and match. I saw a photo after much searching and it is wonderful.

Still just a little concerned about skin tone however I am in contact with the seller and am searching through the forum!
Yeah I had the same concern that I debated for weeks. Usually the Light Tan skin tone is the "standardish" one. Be careful with the "Dark Tan" ones, they tend to be way darker than they look on picture.

Look at the tone in this picture. This is Jael, my YL 148 and she is light tan, which is perfect in my book. I debated for a long time to go dark tan instead, but it would have been too dark now seeing this.
Jael_02.jpg
Jael_02.jpg (853.95 KiB) Viewed 572 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spongle »

Babel99 wrote:
spongle wrote:Thanks everyone! I obviously did much more research and ended up answering a lot of my own questions. Was still very torn but ended up getting the 166c I posted and will most like get the Head 162 from the other one and mix and match. I saw a photo after much searching and it is wonderful.

Yeah I had the same concern that I debated for weeks. Usually the Light Tan skin tone is the "standardish" one. Be careful with the "Dark Tan" ones, they tend to be way darker than they look on picture.

Look at the tone in this picture. This is Jael, my YL 148 and she is light tan, which is perfect in my book. I debated for a long time to go dark tan instead, but it would have been too dark now seeing this.
Jael_02.jpg
Thanks for your help it's really appreciated. I'm having a hard time finding exactly what color is what. It's not on the WM manufacture website, i'm mostly gathering it through searching body types and seeing users pictures however the colors in those can be different. Do you have any idea about the skin color on these dolls from WM(if not it's all good)

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... -love-doll

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... a-sex-doll

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... l-sex-doll

I like the look of the Lara doll in the photos but am scared it might be dark in person. Also under the photos of the Lara doll they have these Jill doll photos which appear darker but I can not tell. The skin tone options on the website don't have a light tan so I'm uncertain what to select. I'm chatting with the vendor but community advice is always appreciated.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

166c is what i'd get too. :) Two of my dolls are normal tan toned and under photography lighting they lighten up. (It all deepends on lighting. How many lights used for shoot.how far the lights are placed.how high or low they are adjusted in height.etc..But I don't find the tan to dark outside of photography light settings. if i recall correctly..i believe mandos said the 166 he shot was a darker tan. Also look into lace front wigs for some added realism.

spongle
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spongle »

Zippy81 wrote:166c is what i'd get too. :) Two of my dolls are normal tan toned and under photography lighting they lighten up. (It all deepends on lighting. How many lights used for shoot.how far the lights are placed.how high or low they are adjusted in height.etc..But I don't find the tan to dark outside of photography light settings. if i recall correctly..i believe mandos said the 166 he shot was a darker tan. Also look into lace front wigs for some added realism.
Thanks for the advice, perhaps I'll shoot him a message for some specifics!

INFORMATIONS