realsexdoll.com

Newbie here! Enthusiast of cute girls~

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie here! Enthusiast of cute girls~

Post by -Itzury- »

Hello everyone! I’m glad to finally be part of this big and awesome community! :D I’ve been visiting the forum for about a year now but never joined, but I always wanted to talk with more people fascinated with dolls just as I am, every type has their charm and combined with different personalities it’s just incredible how many possibilities a doll can give to their owner/partner! <3

For a quick introduction, some things about me~
- I’m an 18 girl searching for the cutest synthetic girl to make her my partner
- I’m a freelance artist, I really enjoy drawing!
- I love plants, crystals, candles and frogs, they’re so cute, green and chubby!
- I’m still learning English, please be patient with me, I’m working on speaking more fluid and on expanding my vocabulary!

I really want a cute girl to spend my time with, somebody to cuddle, to go out for some fresh air, someone that’s there for me, I really want a cute synthetic girl by my side for the rest of my life~

I’m currently interested in a Yasuragi body, with a Minami likura head from Orient Industry, somebody has experience buying from them? It will help me a lot if someone has more details of their experience!

I would love to make some friends from this community, inform myself of everything I need to know before buying my first doll and how to take care of her properly! I’m very excited and I’m sure I’m going to be here taking notes for all your comments! Thanks for reading! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But baby your existence is a fucking
blessing upon this earth and I'm so
lucky to be alive at the same time as you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Newbie here! Enthusiast of cute girls~

Post by Maviarab »

Hi there and welcome to TDF! (and for the very colourful introduction hehe).

Orient Industry girls are wonderful and many members here have experience of them so hopefully they can chime in for you. Obviously you already found our member introductions but if I can direct you also to our New Member Welcome Page.

Look forward to hearing more and pictures eventually.

Mavi

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So OP identifies "herself" as an 18yo non-english speaking female "cute girl enthusiast" who maybe
spent some part of the past year cruising this adult site as an underage minor. And is now looking to purchase a $6,000 doll.

Did I get that right?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Skinhammer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Skinhammer »

The Romantic wrote:So OP identifies "herself" as an 18yo non-english speaking female "cute girl enthusiast" who maybe
spent some part of the past year cruising this adult site as an underage minor. And is now looking to purchase a $6,000 doll.

Did I get that right?
Yep, you got that one alright.

Keyword is "identifies".

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

HOLD- Re: Newbie here! Enthusiast of cute girls~

Post by -Itzury- »

Maviarab wrote:Hi there and welcome to TDF! (and for the very colourful introduction hehe).

Orient Industry girls are wonderful and many members here have experience of them so hopefully they can chime in for you. Obviously you already found our member introductions but if I can direct you also to our New Member Welcome Page.

Look forward to hearing more and pictures eventually.

Mavi
Thank you so much! :D I usually express myself with a lot of emoticons, but here I have very limited options so I thought putting a lot of color could be nice too! :thumbs_up:

I’m going to be researching and looking forward to meet people with orient industry girls so I can be 100% secure with my decision and my future purchase, thanks again for the help! :glou:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

HOLD-Re: Newbie here! Enthusiast of cute girls~

Post by -Itzury- »

The Romantic wrote:So OP identifies "herself" as an 18yo non-english speaking female "cute girl enthusiast" who maybe

Did I get that right?
Yes, and I’m really happy and excited to be here :D It seems like a welcoming and inclusive community!
I think I’m going to spend more than that, I want her to be just perfect~
I have been saving all the money I got from commissions and other projects to be able to purchase from Orient Industry!
maybe not this year but some day, I still need to inform myself on many subjects about dolls! :multi:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

HOLD-Re: Newbie here! Enthusiast of cute girls~

Post by -Itzury- »

Skinhammer wrote:

Did I get that right?
Yep, you got that one alright.

Keyword is "identifies".
There’s something unbelievable about me or the motives that brought me to the community? :(
I’m not asking to be rude or something, I just don’t get what’s the thing that make me seem “not real” or someone “pretending”,
it’s the fact that as a minor I found the forum out of pure curiosity for dolls in general?
Or the fact that a girl “so young” want to invest a big amount of money in something like this?
I’m just curious :?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

Hello Itzury,

this is my first post on this forum as a new member. I didn't want to open a new thread for myself though, so I randomly clicked on 1 of the other "newbie" post. Your "Enthusiast of cute Girls" drew me in. And I stayed for the colorful entries.
:lol:

I was surprised reading your introduction. I do understand why the other's doubted the truth of your Statements. But nevertheless I chose to believe you.
What made me doubt you is your age and the prize of the object of your desire. But nobody should judge.
I hope everyone on here totally understands why you would want such a cute doll.

I remember dreaming about owning one many years ago, and then waking up looking around but not finding it and being sad. But the time has come to change that. I have ordered my very own doll. I am so happy. It's produced already and I saw the pictures from quality control. I can't wait. Sadly it will be about 2 more weaks until I can hold her in my arms, dress her up, take pretty pictures and enjoy her in other ways.
I am glad for this forum, because here I can talk about my feelings without judgement or shame.

I hope you will get together the money and parents or whatever won't be a problem for you buying that doll that you want. Also don't get scammed. But for that amount they are likely to proof to you that they exist. You could order some care product maybe first if you wanted to be really sure.

Have a great day Itzury ( I tried hard to put some color into it as well. I love your style.)

(For all who care: I am male and 28.)
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=115630&p=1519970#p1519970
Her Name is Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ - Short A.V.A = Ava

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome! :thumbs_up:

If your looking for information on these lovely ladies, you came to the right place.

Orient industry ladies are really nice. They are silicone, which is pretty easy to maintain and repair. I have a Sanhui silicone lady. She is 3 years old this month. And she still looks fantastic. Her name is Eve.

A lot of orient industry ladies have very realistic look to them. Their faces are wonderful! You have good taste and deep pockets. Price wise they are out of my league unless I found a used one sometime maybe.

Ask questions and you will get answers. Most of us here like to help.

Enjoy the forum. :mrgreen:

Eve says hi.....
20190413_223221-2740x3600-01.jpeg
20190413_223221-2740x3600-01.jpeg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1455 times
:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Itzury- »

JackDanielsNo7 wrote:Hello Itzury,

this is my first post on this forum as a new member. I didn't want to open a new thread for myself though, so I randomly clicked on 1 of the other "newbie" post. Your "Enthusiast of cute Girls" drew me in. And I stayed for the colorful entries.
:lol:

I was surprised reading your introduction. I do understand why the other's doubted the truth of your Statements. But nevertheless I chose to believe you.
What made me doubt you is your age and the prize of the object of your desire. But nobody should judge.
I hope everyone on here totally understands why you would want such a cute doll.

I remember dreaming about owning one many years ago, and then waking up looking around but not finding it and being sad. But the time has come to change that. I have ordered my very own doll. I am so happy. It's produced already and I saw the pictures from quality control. I can't wait. Sadly it will be about 2 more weaks until I can hold her in my arms, dress her up, take pretty pictures and enjoy her in other ways.
I am glad for this forum, because here I can talk about my feelings without judgement or shame.

I hope you will get together the money and parents or whatever won't be a problem for you buying that doll that you want. Also don't get scammed. But for that amount they are likely to proof to you that they exist. You could order some care product maybe first if you wanted to be really sure.

Have a great day Itzury ( I tried hard to put some color into it as well. I love your style.)

(For all who care: I am male and 28.)
Hello and welcome! :D
Thank you so much for reading my entry!, I usually use a lot of emoticons but i wanted to go with something different and using a lot of color is more professional and cute in my opinion :multi:

It made me sad that people think i'm "not real" only 'cause I want something expensive, but i wanted the highest quality doll 'cause I'm inverting my money in a long time partner and i'm not planning in buying several dolls
that's why i putted my twitter in my signature, I post selfies there from time to time :D

Oh! I'm so happy for you! The waiting of the first doll is always an eternity as i has read in other's posts, but i'm sure it will be worth it in the end! :wink: I send you my best wishes and vibes with your girl! i'm excited to see your unboxing pictures!

If you want to talk with someone, i'm always open for new friendships! take care!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Itzury- »

gonestill77 wrote:Hello and welcome! :thumbs_up:

If your looking for information on these lovely ladies, you came to the right place.

Orient industry ladies are really nice. They are silicone, which is pretty easy to maintain and repair. I have a Sanhui silicone lady. She is 3 years old this month. And she still looks fantastic. Her name is Eve.

A lot of orient industry ladies have very realistic look to them. Their faces are wonderful! You have good taste and deep pockets. Price wise they are out of my league unless I found a used one sometime maybe.

Eve says hi.....
Thank you! it means a lot! :D

I searched for some time and I ended wanting a silicone lady, mostly 'cause they're more lifelike, but I didn't knew I wanted an Orient Industry girl until I saw their "Minami Iikura" head, I just fell in love with it! uwu and I'm going to do the imposible for having her in my arms~ :multi:

She's so cute! I love her eyeshadow and she's still in good form! :D

thx again! :mrgreen: I'm going to do my best to post from time to time!

Hi Eve! I love your hair and style! you have good taste! :wink:

My best wishes to both of you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

-Itzury- wrote:Hello everyone! I’m glad to finally be part of this big and awesome community! :D I’ve been visiting the forum for about a year now but never joined, but I always wanted to talk with more people fascinated with dolls just as I am, every type has their charm and combined with different personalities it’s just incredible how many possibilities a doll can give to their owner/partner! <3

For a quick introduction, some things about me~
- I’m an 18 girl searching for the cutest synthetic girl to make her my partner
- I’m a freelance artist, I really enjoy drawing!
- I love plants, crystals, candles and frogs, they’re so cute, green and chubby!
- I’m still learning English, please be patient with me, I’m working on speaking more fluid and on expanding my vocabulary!

I really want a cute girl to spend my time with, somebody to cuddle, to go out for some fresh air, someone that’s there for me, I really want a cute synthetic girl by my side for the rest of my life~

I’m currently interested in a Yasuragi body, with a Minami likura head from Orient Industry, somebody has experience buying from them? It will help me a lot if someone has more details of their experience!

I would love to make some friends from this community, inform myself of everything I need to know before buying my first doll and how to take care of her properly! I’m very excited and I’m sure I’m going to be here taking notes for all your comments! Thanks for reading! :D
If you want cute without the big price, but a silicone doll, check out Aiko Doll. A US manufacturer who does custom dolls, too. My Addie is a 63cm elf in bronze skin. And a cuter girlie I’ve never seen!

Check out their website, but if you have custom requests, ask them, the email is there. They have clothing available. And extra wigs. They are a TDF approved vendor.

Just my educated opinion. I own 4 Aikos. :D
Attachments
AAE6044F-3776-4103-A532-F55A422ACB65.jpeg
AAE6044F-3776-4103-A532-F55A422ACB65.jpeg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1425 times
D100F17E-B28E-4C5C-BBAA-AE2628BBBF8B.jpeg
D100F17E-B28E-4C5C-BBAA-AE2628BBBF8B.jpeg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

gonestill77 wrote:Hello and welcome! :thumbs_up:

Eve says hi.....
I like Eve! Great look. Don’t tell Addie or her sestras tho, they’ll pillory me!
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

-Itzury-
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by -Itzury- »

Henry869 wrote:If you want cute without the big price, but a silicone doll, check out Aiko Doll. A US manufacturer who does custom dolls, too. My Addie is a 63cm elf in bronze skin. And a cuter girlie I’ve never seen!

Check out their website, but if you have custom requests, ask them, the email is there. They have clothing available. And extra wigs. They are a TDF approved vendor.

Just my educated opinion. I own 4 Aikos. :D
Oh! in fact I have checked out their website and their dolls are simply beautiful! :D
I want one but not as a partner, I collect dolls of many types so an Aiko is surely going to look cute with my other dolls
(most of them are BJD), I prefer the realistic size for a Synthetic lover
Love your Aiko btw! best wishes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

Hello and welcome! :D
Thank you so much for reading my entry!, I usually use a lot of emoticons but i wanted to go with something different and using a lot of color is more professional and cute in my opinion :multi:

It made me sad that people think i'm "not real" only 'cause I want something expensive, but i wanted the highest quality doll 'cause I'm inverting my money in a long time partner and i'm not planning in buying several dolls
that's why i putted my twitter in my signature, I post selfies there from time to time :D

Oh! I'm so happy for you! The waiting of the first doll is always an eternity as i has read in other's posts, but i'm sure it will be worth it in the end! :wink: I send you my best wishes and vibes with your girl! i'm excited to see your unboxing pictures!

If you want to talk with someone, i'm always open for new friendships! take care!
Hi again,

I didn't post my 5 Messages yet. So sadly I can't private message, as far as I know. :( I'm trying to get there though. But I most be honest, on my other posts I can't be bothered going colorful. I only do this for you :fadein: I like to speak to people in their own language. And in chat the use of stuff like color or emoticons is a personal "language" or at least culture :D
:multi: I thank you for offering friendship. I would like to stay in contact and see how your doll collection develops.
Once I'm doing my unboxing I fear I'll have to do it twice, once at customs... I'll write a review for the doll itself (WM Doll Custom 140cm 4'7 D-Cup) and for the vendor I got it from. And then I will most definetly post some pictures of her somewhere. My plan is to leave a link here. Then you can check it out.
Did I understand correctly you already have some dolls?

You take care as well! :thumbs_up:

@Eve: Hi Eve, be nice to your owner, he loves you and cares for you a lot and I'm sure he treats you right. So make sure to treat him right too. Thanks for waving.
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=115630&p=1519970#p1519970
Her Name is Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ - Short A.V.A = Ava

INFORMATIONS