realsexdoll.com

Hi, everybody

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

section1201
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hi, everybody

Post by section1201 »

Thanks for being such a welcoming community, everyone! -- I'm very, very new here. Like, today.

I have just have very recently stumbled upon the doll community, and I am very seriously considering getting into this! I don't own one, and I have no experience to offer. I would just like to learn more about how dolls work, what to expect, etc. So I'll be lurking for a while: don't expect many posts (at least, not useful posts). I'll really try to research my dumb newbie questions elsewhere (like using the Search button), before I annoy you with posting!

At the moment, I happen to be glancing, repeatedly, at the Piper Ariel 140cm, probably from Doll Studio or somewhere. Just so you know where I'm starting out. I still need to game-out the pros and cons of going with an Amazon seller for something around $500-$600 USD, vs. going for quality manufacturers & sellers for a LOT more. It's a touchy decision, considering this is my first jump into this area and I may just learn that it's not "my thing." So, those are the insights I'm looking for here, in the coming months.

Anyway, hi. Keep up the great forum, folks! And thanks for letting us newbies in. :)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Hi, everybody

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D It's a fun place take your time and enjoy! :D

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Hi, everybody

Post by Nescio50 »