realsexdoll.com

Yet another new doll owner

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Nimbus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Yet another new doll owner

Post by Nimbus »

Hello Friends,

I found this forum after I had ordered my doll and have learned a LOT! I have also been highly entertained reading the forum as well.

Three days ago I took delivery of my first doll. The purchase was really a whim. Having finally given up on ever finding a suitable RG I would ever want to have sex with, I ordered a $250 silicon ass/pussy masterbation device online. Afterward, out of curiosity, I started looking at life-sized dolls on the web. I had only been familiar with RealDoll, which is way out of my price range. It was then that I came across a plethora of nice looking reasonably priced Chinese dolls.

I had no idea who any of the manufacturers were. I have been around the block many times in my life and I know the Chinese M.O. of taking a successful product and copying it. Instinct told me the 157cm B-cup for $700 (shipped) was probably a "knock off" of the WM doll with the same exact pictures being sold for over $2000. Well, $2000 is still out of my price range...but $700? For a few hundred dollars more than the product I had just ordered I could have a whole life-sized body to play with - and even photograph. I cancelled my $250 order and decided to take a chance on the "knock off".

So upon educating myself by reading the Doll Forum after my purchase, I began really worrying about being ripped off in some way. I dreaded the arrival and the disappoint I was surely about to endure. Anyhoo, the doll arrived and has really exceeded my expectations so far. I figure for the money I spent, this is a spectacular "entry-level" doll. Pun intended :)

I don't know if I will become emotionally connected. I hadn't even considered the possibility until I found this forum. I have named her Polli Myrrh.

Nimbus

MikeOxbigg

Re: Yet another new doll owner

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Welcome aboard! :)

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Nimbus! Here's to happiness with your new lady! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Hi Nimbus, Welcome in the doll world. :)

Normally I would not recommend to buy a "knock off", but as a first doll that is not such a bad idea, why ?? A expensive brand doll can always be bought later when you have passed the rookie mistakes phase. Yes and I unfortunately speak from experience. :wink:
7 months ago, I bought a WM 157b but due to some mistakes from myself this doll body is now no longer the way it should be. Fortunately, TPE is easy to repair with the knowledge you acquire after a while and so we start working on the body to repair it again.

Making mistakes is all part of the doll life and only then you learn the do & don'ts and that is better with a "knock off" doll because that eases the pain a bit when it breaks down, everything better than $2000 losses, then loosing $700 sounds more pleasant. Atleast to me..... :whistle:

Yeah some will say the oppositte but they did not go thrue the missery i had last weeks.
For a doll rookie a "knock off" is fine to start with, nothing wrong with that....... :thumbs_up: Now i'm start thinking by myself why i didn't buy a "knock off" to begin with........ It would have saved me lot's off money if i look at it now........... :whistle: :lol:
But on the other hand then it would not have lead to my good relationship with my vendor i now have these day's and all the oppertunities they offer me to work inside the heart of the doll world.
Working for my own home soil doll brand where i'm very thankfull and proud on. :) 8) :thumbs_up:

We wish you alot off fun with her. :thumbs_up: The 157b body sculp is fantastic and playing with her even more. :haha4:

As always take good care of yourself and your loved ones.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

dropcriffer
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dropcriffer »

Hi Nimbus!

How’s the ailijia treating you still? I had seen you paired her to take some excellent photos. Have any pictures of just her? I’ve been tempted to grab one as a learning tool so I don’t mess up my dream doll I just ordered

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Dutch Dance Maniac, rookie mistakes? Hell yeah, but instructive :)

INFORMATIONS