realsexdoll.com

Greetings and salutations!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

WeirdingWizard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Greetings and salutations!

Post by WeirdingWizard »

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself and share a little of my story that has brought me into this interesting world.
I am 36, work in healthcare, have two boys (full time custody of the oldest and 50/50 with the youngest - different Mom's) and my doggo... and well a doll now too :whistle: . About three years ago my ex-wife and I separated with our divorce being finalized last April. It wasn't the worst divorce by far but the damage was long and subtle, so it's taken a hot minute to process and then some. I tried out the dating scene a year ago but meh. Just wasn't feeling it yet I guess plus not a lot of women without children want to take on my baggage or they just don't get the kids come first. Plus throw on top work, all the kids activities everyday of the week, and sleep (work 12hr thirds) not much time to get out and meet new people.

So I started looking at these types of dolls over a year ago and have mused on it occasionally over the last year or so. The last couple months I started doing in depth research, like looking into maintenance and care type things, wig care, makeup tutorials, and vendors. We are gonna throw this out there right now. My first doll is not my "forever" doll. She is my "learning" doll, to get used to what all is involved in doll ownership and if I really am gonna be into it long term or if its a temporary thing on my part. That being said I refuse to pay out $1500-$3000+. Now if I decide this is something I am really into then I will invest in better quality and customization through a guild vendor.

So I made an informed decision to take a gamble with a vendor off Aliexpress. 135cm B-Cup (I've seen model elsewhere as "Jennifer" I think) Not endorsing in anyway as not everyone is comfortable with the risks and a knock off. I was 'nuff said. Anyway I found a lovely little thang about 3 weeks ago and fell in love with the head. I will post pics once I am able to. Not 100% which she was modeled after or if that actual model. About two weeks in shipping, they had a US warehouse so no delays in customs woot! She arrived this past Monday. Packaged well. So for looks really good, no seams or tares, free suprise standing feet (didn't get cause i didn't want to pay extra so happy day lol), orifices and skin looks good from what I can tell. The face is amazing! I will keep people posted how she holds up in the long run.

So now Ms. Natasha Sorya is all settle into to my house. Finished picking up a few more clothe items from Goodwill. Sizing has been a pain. Got some cheaper jewelry, eye glasses, gave her my the pearls my mom gave the ex-wife and never wore. Figured that was fitting haha. She is a great snuggler, which I guess I really needed. And damn didn't think I'd enjoy making out with her as much as I do... Can't get over that face, gives me the chills and I love it.

Looking forward to interacting with you all and picking your brains. Again I will post some pic as soon as I can.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Greetings and salutations!

Post by Tsall »

Hi WeirdingWizard and welcome to TDF.

As a new member you may find some useful info on our Newbie Welcome Page.

As you mention a 135cm B-Cup doll, please be careful about rule 1: "No photos of any dolls that may be perceived as under 18 regardless of manufacturer's stated age are allowed.". Everything is fine as long as face and body look old enough.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

WeirdingWizard
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Greetings and salutations!

Post by WeirdingWizard »

I was taking a guess on bust, prolly more of a C. It's about a handful, but figure wise the only thing I could see as being construed as a minor is height. Otherwise adult face and mature curves. It's been damn hard sizing for clothes I tell ya.

INFORMATIONS