realsexdoll.com

Hello community

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Hello community

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Hello :)

Beeing a silent (non registered) follower of TDF for quite some time, I´d finally decided to join in here. I´m from germany, middle aged and my interest in TPE beauties increased considerably the past couple of years. Just out of relationship with my latest gal sinnce a couple of weeks and now enjoying single life again. 8) I´ve bits of experience with smaller TPE stuff like Meiki and PDX hip, but also admiring the natural beauty of women, may they be real or silicone. Thus I´ve also become a big fan of Mishka´s photographies, which is pure erotical art.

Finally got some euros saved and now it´s almost time. Beeing more of a butt and less of a chest valuer, I´d looked more in the range of ~70 chest and ~80cm hip for my possible room mate. I also like the more "average" type of woman which also do have somewhat more on the waist. At last I found WM´s 156cm to be my preferable choice (even before the new 157 or 166cm), but It´s still beyond my limited budget. A 6ye 150 B Cup got my attention just lately and it´s quite at the edge of my budget´s limit, as offered at a very good price from a big german vendor. I´m about to order in few weeks and if all goes well, my new room mate should be in her new home by early May I hope. :)

cheers

MikeOxbigg

Re: Hello community

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Welcome aboard!

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

Welcome to TDF

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :D Don't forget to let us see your new lady when she arrives! :multi:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi and hello :thumbs_up:
8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

thanks for the welcome and admin approval. :)

Forgot to mention the head I´ll likely choose for the planned 6ye deal would be the #17, with #42 coming second maybe. Great natural looks and what I´ve seen from pictures, also quite versatile when it comes to styling options. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Hello and welcome! :D Don't forget to let us see your new lady when she arrives! :multi:
I´ll quite certainly do, though it´s still some time off. Maybe some unboxing report, or maybe something if I got my styling skills developed to the level I want. :)

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the Forum Ragnar66! :D Have a fun time here. :whistle:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum Ragnar66. Enjoy! :)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Slew wrote:Welcome to the forum Ragnar66. Enjoy! :)
thanks a lot! 8) It´s off course way more fun taking part actively, than just silently sneaking in and out again. :D One more month (I hope) and it also should be all more from practical POV then.

INFORMATIONS