realsexdoll.com

Lurker, now new member

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

zeek2019
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Lurker, now new member

Post by zeek2019 »

Hello,
Been lurking for a little while. Learned quite a bit. Bought my first doll recently. She looks good and has a nice ass, but I don't think I thought through the amount of work it involves. Thinking of selling, so I need an active membership.

Nice to meet everyone.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Lurker, now new member

Post by SMdoll »

zeek2019 wrote:Hello,
Been lurking for a little while. Learned quite a bit. Bought my first doll recently. She looks good and has a nice ass, but I don't think I thought through the amount of work it involves. Thinking of selling, so I need an active membership.

Nice to meet everyone.
Weclome to TDF! :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

Welcome!!!

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Nice to meet everyone.
Hello Zeek! No need selling her yet. Remember that there is only work with the doll when preparing her before use. When in use she is just all fun.
And when U don't use her just keep her laying on your bed or leaning towards the wall like this.
With this You can give her a hug when You feel like it, and she will not be in Your way for the rest of the time. :thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum zeek!
While synthetic ladies can certainly require a bit of work, it's still a lot less work than an organic version could require. :wink:
But if you want to sell, then this is indeed the best place to do so. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

zeek2019
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zeek2019 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:Welcome to the forum zeek!
While synthetic ladies can certainly require a bit of work, it's still a lot less work than an organic version could require. :wink:
But if you want to sell, then this is indeed the best place to do so. :glou:
Lol, you are right there Stewie :)

zeek2019
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zeek2019 »

dollarfan wrote:

Nice to meet everyone.
Hello Zeek! No need selling her yet. Remember that there is only work with the doll when preparing her before use. When in use she is just all fun.
And when U don't use her just keep her laying on your bed or leaning towards the wall like this.
With this You can give her a hug when You feel like it, and she will not be in Your way for the rest of the time. :thumbs_up:

Thanks for the advise dollarfan.

zeek2019
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zeek2019 »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

INFORMATIONS