realsexdoll.com

WMDOLLS - Narrowed my list down to 5

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

IslandWiggle

WMDOLLS - Narrowed my list down to 5

Post by IslandWiggle »

Hi Everyone

I've been searching the web and have decided upon a WM Doll to be my first doll.

I've narrowed my search down to just 5 models.

1) G Cup, 158cm Height, 98cm Bust, 59cm Waist, 100cm Hip, 32kg
2) E Cup, 168cm Height, 89cm Bust, 56cm Waist, 88cm Hip, 38.5kg
3) N Cup, 167cm Height, 98cm Bust, 61.5cm Waist, 95cm Hip, 41kg
4) H Cup, 170cm Height, 89cm Bust, 54cm Waist, 97cm Hip, 38kg
5) M Cup, 170cm Height, 102cm Bust, 54cm Waist, 97cm Hip, 41kg

All very similar I agree but still hard to choose which one. Anyone have anything to add to help me choose?

Another thing I'm not sure on is are all these dolls going to have the same level of texture and artistry on the surface of the skin like blemishes and skin lines and cracks, ankle, calf and thigh tones etc or is the newest design doll going top have the best mould?

My first post.

Hope to hear back from you guys

IslandWiggle

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WMDOLLS - Narrowed my list down to 5

Post by adelea »

Adara is a 168E, and I couldn't be happier. I'm not a fan of massive breasts (although in the real world, an E-cup is pretty big!) but her E's are just right for me. More than a handful, but not so big as to look (IMO) ridiculous.

I think she is probably an older sculpt? Her skin is smooth and flawless - as I think most dolls are. Her legs are a bit thin maybe, and there isn't a great definition on them. I keep her in stockings, because I love them, and her legs are great in them.

The link in my sig goes to her thread where I have posted pictures, if you want to see some non-promo ones of her (though my photo taking skills really do not do her justice!)

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

If you go with the "M" cup, you will have a difficult time finding bra's, dresses that will look good on it. Just a thought. If later down the road, you want to add the element of clothing to the interest, you will have a more difficult time finding things that fit.

ETA: And the N cup one as well.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I ordered a "H" cup, 170 cm. And I haven't seen any bra's over a "H" cup size yet. And those are rare, as it is.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Two things to consider. Big boobies are nice, but finding clothes that fit and look right can be a challenge, especially lingerie. Last, but definitely not least.... Don't Underestimate the Weight!!!! Dolls are very soft and unbalanced dead weight. Not at all like lifting a solid object, so give that some careful consideration!

IslandWiggle

Post by IslandWiggle »

Thanks very much for all your replies. N Cup has also been listed as a J Cup on some sites for your notes.

I was thinking the H cup was big enough; it was the first one I really liked but now I have 5, lol.

Think I will take your advise and lose the two heavier breasted dolls from the list for starters.

So now I'm left with H Cup Doll, E Cup and G Cup. Getting there.

It looks to me that E Cup and H Cup are very similar, Hip size being the difference really as far as I can see. G Cup, nice set, big hips, much lighter though.

Down to 3. Still need to think on it.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I know it's a hard decision, so good luck. :wink:

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Hmm there are so many dolls, why specifically WM?

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:Hmm there are so many dolls, why specifically WM?
If you start looking at other dolls, then you may NEVER decide. Tread carefully. :D

No matter what you order, you will think something like.... oh, I should of ordered the other one.

Just order one. WM seems to have a very good rep. So you've narrowed it down to 3 dolls. Now just decide on weight or a height and go for it. You can always get a 2nd head to spruce things up in the future. Also, with different wigs and makeup, the look can change a lot. Not to mention what clothing you get for the doll.

So, any new developments?

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

What??? The WM 155 DD didn't make the list???

Say it ain't so!!! :whistle:
Attachments
2019-04-13_13.18.27.jpg
2019-04-13_13.18.27.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 945 times

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

IslandWiggle wrote:Hi Everyone

I've been searching the web and have decided upon a WM Doll to be my first doll.

I've narrowed my search down to just 5 models.

1) G Cup, 158cm Height, 98cm Bust, 59cm Waist, 100cm Hip, 32kg
2) E Cup, 168cm Height, 89cm Bust, 56cm Waist, 88cm Hip, 38.5kg
3) N Cup, 167cm Height, 98cm Bust, 61.5cm Waist, 95cm Hip, 41kg
4) H Cup, 170cm Height, 89cm Bust, 54cm Waist, 97cm Hip, 38kg
5) M Cup, 170cm Height, 102cm Bust, 54cm Waist, 97cm Hip, 41kg

All very similar I agree but still hard to choose which one. Anyone have anything to add to help me choose?

Another thing I'm not sure on is are all these dolls going to have the same level of texture and artistry on the surface of the skin like blemishes and skin lines and cracks, ankle, calf and thigh tones etc or is the newest design doll going top have the best mould?

My first post.

Hope to hear back from you guys

IslandWiggle

Welcome to the world of (Love) Dolls! Something is telling me that you like women with big breasts? :whistle:

Consider two things now with your list: all weighing over 30 kg, and the bigger breasts, the fewer clothes that will actually look good on them, imho. While I do like big breasts as well, I love clothes that fit women extremely nicely which is why WM168E is a great choice which is the one I have, although her waist is sometimes an issue because not all clothes are that tight around the waist.

Furthermore, it seems to me that E cup is really F cup in European size which has confused me until a week ago when I finally found a fitting bra to my Jenny WM168E. So, keep in mind that cup sizes seem to be non-European ones. Therefore, G cup doll is probably 70H or 75H in bra size (European size).

Weight will affect how easy she will be to move around for sex, maintenance, standing her up, changing clothes on her, and so on. With time you will get used to it but it will still be that 30+ kg in weight which might take a toll on you in the long run, depending on how much you want to easily and spontaneously handle her and play with her.

On the other hand, some people argue that dolls weighing less than 30 kg are not as realistic so there is clearly a trade-off when you choose for big size/heavier compared to smaller size/lighter. I would guess that G cup with its 30 kg would satisfy you enough regarding breast size unless you truly love "almost unrealistically big breasts in relationship to other parts of the body".

Good luck with your search and REALLY think about the weight; no matter how strong you get, unless you already are a bodybuilder, 30 kg and up will always feel heavy to a certain degree due to its uneven distributed dead weight plus its effect of leverage because of this.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum IslandWiggle... :glou:

Okay from the reading of the other posts... I am going to suggest that for the dolls you want/desire that you look not just at the looks BUT the weight, as well as Mr Franz, indicated big boobies are nice 8O BUT clothing is going to be difficult to find just like a real woman has as well as weight. For your first doll, you might want to consider this since many of the complaints or disappointments is the weight of the doll. So here's the best way to figure out what you'll be happy with the weight you can go to the local home store (bag of cement) or to the grocery store (bag of dog food) and see if you can handle that weight.

I like YL's 140cm Aki... :multi:

Best of luck on your decision... :glou:
Attachments
Aki01.png
Aki01.png (380.24 KiB) Viewed 915 times
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Dollarhyde wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum IslandWiggle... :glou: So here's the best way to figure out what you'll be happy with the weight you can go to the local home store (bag of cement) or to the grocery store (bag of dog food) and see if you can handle that weight.

Do you think this is a good comparison? When I see boobs bouncing away or a pretty ass ... I'm a lot stronger. :whistle:

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

That Guy wrote:
Dollarhyde wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum IslandWiggle... :glou: So here's the best way to figure out what you'll be happy with the weight you can go to the local home store (bag of cement) or to the grocery store (bag of dog food) and see if you can handle that weight.

Do you think this is a good comparison? When I see boobs bouncing away or a pretty ass ... I'm a lot stronger. :whistle:
:haha4: It really comes down to personal preference but I've seen this sooooo many times that someone falls in love with a doll due to the photos and does not think about the weight :whistle: Maybe many think the kg number is lbs. But then they get their doll and the first thing they mention is the weight.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome to TDF IslandWiggle. Everyone makes good points, I'm glad your taking them into consideration. Keep in mind there's solid and hollow breasts. For less weight choose the hollow breast. The Jinsan TPE is nice and soft; Jinsan is the factory that makes WM, YL, OR and other dolls. Each mold is different and will have it's subtleties. Some doll sculps have more definition than others. I will say that for many of the doll pictures you see the doll looks much better in person. If you like WM and you know that's what you find attractive then stick with that line, you'll be happy in the long run and that's a great doll to start out with.

I have the entire WM line on sale at 15% off through April 20th; after that it's 10% off. https://www.matproducts.biz/WM-Doll_c_48.html

Best of luck with your search :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS