realsexdoll.com

Greeting

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

GabrielDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Greeting

Post by GabrielDoll »

Hello,
Over 10 years ago I bought my first blow-up doll. And one day I discovered the Real Doll series and amazed by the details and craftsmanship on those dolls. But it was 2009 and freshmen year in college so couldn't really afford it. Got busy from school and work until 2017, when I got a cheaper Racyme from Amazon that was OK. Did not use her too much and hide it in a closet until one of my friend accidentally open the door and almost had a heart attack thinking that was a dead body :haha4: I did also have some troubles with the smells of it and it made me uncomfortable so we have to decommission her...

Then friends suggested collecting anime figures and dolls (not sex dolls). At that point I became addicted to those and end up with a closet full of figures and 9 fashion dollls.
My favorite one, a Volks Dollfie Dream Towa, I named her Gabriel, which is where my nick name coming from. Once permitted I can post some of her photos in the Miniature Adult Doll Section.

Been looking at the forum for almost 2 months now. Saw a lot of different dolls, from sex dolls to miniature dolls and BJD and really enjoys photos from different doll owners and dolls.
Not right now but I am looking forward to save enough to get a DH168 2019 Marie and dress her up pretty. Piper Akira would also be a good choice.

It is a pleasure to meeting all of you!

GabrielDoll

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Greeting

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum GabrielDoll! You've certainly come to the right place for meeting the doll of your dreams. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi hello and welcome :thumbs_up:

8)

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello GabrielDoll and welcome to the forum... :glou:

Well, you had a taste of what real doll ownership was back in 2017... however, as to the TPE smell technology has been advancing since then and has become softer and less TPE smell, of course, everyone's sniffer is different some more sensitive than others.

The Piper dolls seem to be the trend currently but as you continue to save your money there are a lot of new models coming up every month so your choices may change.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome to TDF! Thank you for sharing your story. One of my favorite things to do is play "dress up" with my girls. There will probably be more DH168 2019 dolls to choose from when your ready :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Welcome to the forum! :D Look around and have fun! :whistle:

GabrielDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GabrielDoll »

Thanks everyone. Been busy with work all day so I can only check out the forum at night.

Yes I can't wait to get an authentic TPE or silicone doll made by a professional manufacture. The Racyme I got in 2017, not even sure if that is a real Racyme or even a lower quality copy of the copy... Reading some of the posts from people who had similar experiences that their TPE dolls disintegrated very fast. Well the one I got was actually feels a lot harder, like those inner rubber tubes in a bicycle wheel and they even smells similar. I wonder if mine was made by a copy factory who also makes bicycle wheels... :mrgreen:

Anyway jokes aside.
MonAmour wrote:One of my favorite things to do is play "dress up" with my girls.
Yes I do sometimes play dress up with those fashion dolls especially Gabriel (Did not noticed that the name was not for girls but I'll keep calling her that until she protests). Another reason for me to get a full size doll is because those cloths for Dollfie, they are EXPENSIVE :angel: and for each one I can get almost 4-5 pieces of regular women's cloth.
Dollarhyde wrote:The Piper dolls seem to be the trend currently but as you continue to save your money there are a lot of new models coming up every month so your choices may change.
I know, when I started looking earlier in February I set my goal on Erian but a month later Akira came out and I just could not resist. Who knows which one is Mr. Mizuwali gonna design next?

Been working a lot of OT recently so wish me luck!

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Welcome aboard!

carazhe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by carazhe »

:lol: share some photos