realsexdoll.com

Is NWdoll legit?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is NWdoll legit?

Post by RickyH »

Hi guys.

I'm new here, and by lurking around and reading about the positive effects dolls have had on members here I'm sold that I need to at least try and see if I am indeed the doll lover I think I might become :)

I initially was intrigued by ESdoll. They were responsive to my questions and they didn't offer the world, which is obviously a good sign. But reading some member's experiences here it appears as though they lack integrity entirely and should be avoided.

So I found NWdoll https://realnwdoll.com/

I'm inquiring about your experiences with this company, for better or for worse. My first experience will obviously have a big impact on my decision to buy a full size, full quality doll in the future, so I kind of need it to go at least mostly right.

I greatly appreciate any experiences/insight/advice you can offer this enthusiastic newbie :)

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is NWdoll legit?

Post by forty »

I wouldn't buy doll from them, before someone at TDF did any investigation. Especially TPE can be very bad for you if it's an unknown vendor.

I like their 17 dollar head stand though. Finally, a Stupid Head Stand won't cost 60 dollars.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I noticed that on their return policy page it says "Racyme promises to give a full refund within 30 days after you receive the item if the item and the packaging are intact with complete accessories." (Emphasis mine.)

Basically, they repeat the Racyme return policy text verbatim, without updating. See

https://realnwdoll.com/pages/return-policy and compare against https://racyme.com/pages/return-policy

To me this either suggests a). NWdoll is Racyme operating under a different name (is this likely?) or b. NWdoll basically copied and pasted the Racyme text. If it's b, that alone would send up red flags.

The cancellation policy pages are also the same. See https://racyme.com/pages/cancellation-policy and https://realnwdoll.com/pages/cancellation-policy

The scarcity of contact information - just a qq.com email address in China - would make me pause. Without anything to suggest otherwise, this is not a company I would buy from.

If budget is your main concern, look in the SALES subforum on TDF. You might score a deal on the doll you want if you are patient enough to wait for one at a price you can afford, and fast enough to pounce on it when it appears!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

As for legit no. Just a copycat company.

Replacements are somewhat ok with a some these fake copy brands 30 day limit if it breaks or faulty under amazon. But long term or quality, I don't know. Its your gamble.

I have different fake brands, with their faults, I would've saved that money just for 1 good one instead but I don't regret it tho. They have their interesting textures feels to them. Only thing I liked about it was due to amazon prime, which shipped it so fast :o vs waiting 1week-5week depending on brand. Haven't bought a fake one in while, lately just from manufacturer direct and some vendors. I can be a bit impatient for that waiting :( its worth it tho.

When you look at those prices, just save up a little more, and browse vendors, you can find some good prices. Even around the 900-1500 range.

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

I bought a doll from them. Not directly through that site, but from Amazon. They are knock off dolls. They use the same photos from WM Dolls site. I didn't do adequate research about "knock off" dolls. I feel guilty about buying one. I spent too much time away from this site. My mistake. I was just really curious about a TPE doll, and was far from being able to afford a legit one. She was a late night purchase I made when I should have slept on the decision. Having a new doll in just a few days, rather than months, got me too excited.

Still, I'm pretty happy with the doll. She looked mostly like the pictures. I've only had her a couple months. The TPE isn't as soft as a legit doll. Or so I imagine. From videos I've seen, mine doesn't seem to be as squeezable. She is a lot softer than my titanium silicone doll. The body feels pretty good. The breasts are just too stiff to feel like real ones. Still fun to squeeze. She didn't have much coloring to her nipples and labia. I've made some alterations to her that I've documented a little. There is a link in my signature if you are curious. I haven't done much to her. Some eye shadow and a labia alteration. She has been a lot of fun.

Even so, I can't recommend a non-TDF approved vendor. Going TDF approved is the safest bet. I could have gotten lucky with my doll. Maybe she came out of the mold perfectly. Where as if she wouldn't have, maybe they'd send the defective one anyways. Or maybe I'm going to get sick from the TPE blend. :| I sure hope not. I feel fine. Maybe a little hornier than usual. The vendor (Jameson) did email me before the doll shipped, and again on the day she was due to arrive. That last email also included tutorials for cleaning and care. Even answered an email I had sent days after her arrival. He seems to care about customer satisfaction. Though selling knock offs is kind of shady as it is. Who knows how long this doll will last. I've only had her two months. No problems yet. Anyways, order at your own risk. TDF approved is really the best way to go.
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

Wow guys. Thank you so much for the fast and detailed responses! It really means a lot to me :)

My issue is with price not because I cannot afford it, but because I'm unwilling to make a real commitment before I find out if the whole doll thing is for me or not.

I must say it's very frustrating that most of the sites I've come across are either a crapshoot or a complete fraud. I just want to get my damn 100cm doll and try it out already :lol:

Okay, so how about ulovesexdoll https://www.ulovesexdoll.com/index.php? ... ommon/home. This one has the best selection, but doesn't appear to offer customization of any kind, which may or may not be a red flag in and of itself.

Once again, any experiences/thoughts/guidance is vastly appreciated!!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

RickyH wrote:Wow guys. Thank you so much for the fast and detailed responses! It really means a lot to me :)

My issue is with price not because I cannot afford it, but because I'm unwilling to make a real commitment before I find out if the whole doll thing is for me or not.

I must say it's very frustrating that most of the sites I've come across are either a crapshoot or a complete fraud. I just want to get my damn 100cm doll and try it out already :lol:

Okay, so how about ulovesexdoll https://www.ulovesexdoll.com/index.php? ... ommon/home. This one has the best selection, but doesn't appear to offer customization of any kind, which may or may not be a red flag in and of itself.

Do yourself a favor.... stick with TDF approved vendors. This site is worse than the other. Pirated WM photos, claims that TPE is a new type of silicone.... c'mon. :roll:

RickyH
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RickyH »

Mr Franz wrote:
RickyH wrote:Wow guys. Thank you so much for the fast and detailed responses! It really means a lot to me :)

Do yourself a favor.... stick with TDF approved vendors. This site is worse than the other. Pirated WM photos, claims that TPE is a new type of silicone.... c'mon. :roll:
Thing is about TDF approved vendors is that I haven't found any conveniently sized (100cm) lower end dolls on those sites. I could be missing something, but thus far the TDF approved hasn't tapped my current market.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

RickyH wrote:
Thing is about TDF approved vendors is that I haven't found any conveniently sized (100cm) lower end dolls on those sites. I could be missing something, but thus far the TDF approved hasn't tapped my current market.
My Una Carha from Climax doll is a 105cm Tyra Banks lookalike that sells for $700: http://www.climax-doll.com/una-carha-10 ... p0066.html

My 100cm Aurora Mini from Irontech is a supremely stacked Angelina Jolie clone that retails for $600: https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/100cm- ... p0696.html

My signature has a link to photos of both dolls. I adore them both and would recommend either as a starter doll because - being short - they are easier to lift and carry from place to place. Do not underestimate the learning curve of caring for a doll! It's like having a wife with physical handicaps - you need to constantly look out for her safety and do things for her, but you love her all the more for it.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

What we have noticed is some of these types of dolls do NOT have a TPE ball OR you can simply reach in and pull them out. This based on going 3-3 on dolls Jeff saw with his own eyes.
Love,
Hannah, The IT BCD Girl
Attachments
20190510_211801.jpg
20190510_211801.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1290 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

On the other hand, we do want to thank the mfrs who do show real pictures of the dolls that people will get vs those that try to fool you.
We do not carry those dolls, ok, but if you decide to get one FROM a mfr that shows you the real thing and not a WM replica, feel free to email me and I will let you know the easiest thing to do about the TPE ball issue.
We suggest you do not support the ones selling replicas trying to fool you because we feel they are stealing from BOTH vendors like WM and the other mfr that is not trying to fool people.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ildanach
Ex-Member

Post by ildanach »

The Una dolls from Climax Dolls or the Aurora dolls mentioned by CF are about 100 - 106 cm. And you know what some people say, it isn't only size that counts. My Caja may be 106 cm height, but she can make some dolls blush with her 'other' measurements. Don't underestimate a dwarf ( and certainly don't toss them)
Cherry, Cameron, Caja and Carrie. The four Dollqueteers

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

RickyH wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:

We would love to introduce you to our 100+ dolls! Please visit our website
and send me a message if you have any questions!

Johnny
CLM

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

forty wrote: I like their 17 dollar head stand though. Finally, a Stupid Head Stand won't cost 60 dollars.
Very cool tip. I was like cheap head stand?! My home made ones weren't fitting well.
I couldn't find this product from their Amazon store or any of their front page links. Must go through the menu to doll accessories. I ordered a few. Free shipping.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

RickyH wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:

A lot of vendors, even manufacturers themselves, don't promote small dolls on their websites these days. In most cases they are still available though. Just reach out to your favorite vendor and ask. That's what I had to do when I wanted a WM125. Got just what I wanted at a great price from SRSD even though they don't advertise that doll!

INFORMATIONS