realsexdoll.com

Into the Fray

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CicadaSound80
Active Poster
Active Poster

Into the Fray

Post by CicadaSound80 »

Evenin,

I mainly started this account as I had made one of my first purchases a while back from a website separate to this one. I've more or less been lost in thought over whether or not it was the most appropriate decision I've made. We're all allowed to make mistakes obviously, I'm no different. I'll stay compliant and save my intro from becoming a "for sale" ad here.

I've always had a liking towards the principle of either making a lover via robotics or having a synthetic partner. Not sure where I got it from honestly. I've always been an oddball anyway. I'm mostly a lurker who's got a decent thing going in his life.

I'm sure when I finally get to posting, if I decide to go that route, will make someone in the future very, very happy.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Into the Fray

Post by Slew »

Hi CicadaSound80, welcome to here. I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out as you hoped. Are you just dissatisfied with the product? Or found it's not viable for your situation? Or are you deciding that dolls are not an interest after all?

CicadaSound80
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CicadaSound80 »

Slew wrote:Hi CicadaSound80, welcome to here. I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out as you hoped. Are you just dissatisfied with the product? Or found it's not viable for your situation? Or are you deciding that dolls are not an interest after all?
No, it's just I have strange paraphilia and originally got the doll to modify further at home. I'm not sure if that can be done properly to what I want to do. My original plan was to obtain her and paint a natural array of reptilian colors across her, while adding strategic globules of material to give the visual aesthetic of some sort of alien. I'm more curious if I can make my model's breasts look less like implants.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

I see. Well I hope you're not out too much money.. maybe you can still experiment a bit, but if not then good luck recovering some of your investment.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

IF the Doll is made of TPE coloring the Doll should be no problem, I'm am pretty sure you can stick just about anything to TPE using Gel Superglue, I think that is how the fingernails are put on, so all is not lost here, Yes you will alter the Dolls Value by doing these things...once done using the Doll Visually may be better than physically as, anything glued to the doll may be knocked off...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

WELCOME!

From your username are you an audio fanatic enthusing about fullrange speakers?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CicadaSound80
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by CicadaSound80 »

Dollfriend wrote:IF the Doll is made of TPE coloring the Doll should be no problem, I'm am pretty sure you can stick just about anything to TPE using Gel Superglue, I think that is how the fingernails are put on, so all is not lost here, Yes you will alter the Dolls Value by doing these things...once done using the Doll Visually may be better than physically as, anything glued to the doll may be knocked off...
She is TPE.
The fingernails have already fallen off so I hope that's not a demonstration of the gel super glue. Has anyone ever tried augmenting or modifying breasts? I have done some sculpting with clay to a degree of success but in almost curious of folk sell outright parts rather than whole dolls. And for color I was looking more towards altering the original. I am mostly curious if I can find a sort of paint that won't flake off. Or if it was more like rubbing a pigment into the doll.
I want to make monsters, don't you?

INFORMATIONS