realsexdoll.com

Hello

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

TCowax69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hello

Post by TCowax69 »

Sup guys.
Just unboxed a 163 K cup doll from AF. Can't wait to make a post specifically for the doll (though I still don't know where to post it at...). One thing for certain: D*** this doll is heeeeeavy!

Anyway, here to say hi and hope that I don't keep getting lost in TDF (...so many forums, subforums and posts).

I need some help since I'm a newbie here and there's a 5-post restriction, I simply just want to make a post of my doll and ask questions about it.
IDK if I'm allowed to make a post asking questions here, if not, plz don't kick my a*s and allow me to re-edit this post.

1. It's a TPE doll that I have, I've heard that the weight can cause deformation to the doll??? Since I don't have a hanger and will always store my doll Under my bed along with other... other stuff (stuff that usually my sis would just hand it over to my mom and sh**t happens... Arghhh). Do I need to wrap a blanket around the doll then store it under the bed or do I have to buy a sleeping bag? How long does the deformation start to happen?

2. Do I have to stick something into the vagina and anus to prevent any... any bugs/insects/worms/dust/blah blah blah?

3. Do I have to wash the doll every day? Heard that there's a lot of restrictions when using a certain type of shampoo, body soap and other cleaning agents. So what is it exactly? Cuz I have no idea what kind of shampoo and body soap I'm using. I mean, is there a certain ingredient that I need to avoid?

4. The lubricants, a lot of restrictions too. Any tip? I know that only water-soluble (IDK if this is the word or not) type of lubricant is allowed, I know, I get that but what I want to ask is, is there any water-soluble lubricant that is... um a lot stickier? I've seen some shops saying that their water-soluble lubricants are sticker and thicker. Are those still water-soluble and safe to use with the TPE doll?

Another thought of my doll: Clothes, bras, underwears and probably others are so f***ing hard to buy. I know, the very reason I wanted this doll is simply because the body is awesome, haven't seen any girl in my life with this shape, perfect hourglass, big boobs, huge ass and a small waist (just like playing Skyrim again...).

Cheers!
163cm K Cup Sex Dolls AF Doll

INFORMATIONS