realsexdoll.com

Doll height and weight issues

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Canedogger
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Doll height and weight issues

Post by Canedogger »

Wow.....its like the wild, wild, west out there when trying to get accurate information with regards to doll measurements. No real rules and so much disperady . I've actually contacted several doll companies to argue that their descriptions ( mainly regarding weight ) CANNOT be correct. In 3 cases , they appologized realizing they had wrong info listed , and vowed to revise their listings. Just trying to do my small part for TDS members. I'm looking for a real doll height - 163 to 170cm . I'm 5 foot 10 " and prefer a doll I can kiss and look in the eyes while in the missionary position , rather than have her head down by my armpit while making love. Of course , taller means more weight ., but I'll have to del with it. How do they measure these dolls ? From tip -toe to top of head , or standing flat foot ? Seems some can be off by 5cm or more. Very discouraging . :shakefist:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll height and weight issues

Post by DexterQuest »

I've measured 3 of my dolls' height (flat foot/from heel). 2 were correct and 1 was not. WM168A and WM157B are correct heights. The WM158A is unfortunately only 155cm and I'm not confusing her with the WM155A. They are very different dolls. I didn't even notice that the 157B was taller than the 158A since I never put them together.

I'm a little tempted by the RLSD174B. That height must command intense presence. But she's too full figured for me.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well I have some other news for you....
A YL148 has the same MTV as an OR 156 so it more than about height.....
How leggy is she counts as well.
Mouth to vagina means alot to some one like you.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Hitdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Hitdoll »

I think I may help.
Please contact me if you are interested in accurate measurement of our 162 and 170.

Regards,
Kevin
Hitdoll&ILDOLL

WhatsApp:+86 18520290523
Rapid Reply during 08:00-23:30(UTC/GMT+08:00)

Email: sales1@ildoll.com

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In a happy world, where the sun goes up and there is not a cloud in the sky, it would be head to heel, right?
I have heard where the mfrs measure the mold of the heel to top of neck and add the mold height of the head, but guess what?
They forget about the overlap once the head is attached.
Love,
The BCD Girls
MEGAN
TAKARA
HANNAH
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Thirsha42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Thirsha42 »

Thanks for asking this question I hadn’t even thought about it but I’m like you and would like a doll with a similar groin to face height.

Harry Mudd

Post by Harry Mudd »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Well I have some other news for you....
A YL148 has the same MTV as an OR 156 so it more than about height.....
How leggy is she counts as well.
Mouth to vagina means alot to some one like you.
Best,
Jeff
Jeff, is there a thread with a chart or listing on the subject of MTV values of various bodies?

(Just when I think I've worked almost all the variables out, "POOF!" another set of noteworthy variables appears...)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Not really....
Sorry about that
If you have a specific doll in mind, let us know and we will see what we can do.
What makes it tough is you can not trust the data on websites 100% so it is not as simple as subtracting height minus groin to ground.
Love,
Megan and Hannah
Attachments
DSCN2204.jpg
DSCN2204.jpg (77 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Hannah.jpg
Hannah.jpg (34.08 KiB) Viewed 758 times

Harry Mudd

Post by Harry Mudd »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Not really....
Sorry about that
If you have a specific doll in mind, let us know and we will see what we can do.
What makes it tough is you can not trust the data on websites 100% so it is not as simple as subtracting height minus groin to ground.
Love,
Megan and Hannah

Alright then! If you don't mind I'll shoot a PM to you on a couple of models I have in mind....

Who should I address, though? Megan and Hannah,Takara or Jeff? :wink: :)

INFORMATIONS