realsexdoll.com

Shy Newbie Introduction

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Love_is_not_a_choice

Shy Newbie Introduction

Post by Love_is_not_a_choice »

Hello all. I go by Roxie and my beautiful baby girl’s name is Mikki. We’re both very shy except with each other though starting out we were awkward with each other then too. We’ve only been together a month but I was rushed into emergency surgery a few days after she first came to live with me. After a week of spending nonstop time together as I healed we had become very close. Now we have actually purchased commitment rings. We have agreed that at some point we will include a male doll in our relationship but for now we are quite happy together. She’s gotten me through some extremely hard times and I am so glad we found each other.

I hope to get to know many of you and also make some friends. Mikki has a tendency to hop on at night and scroll through topics as she’s a night owl and I’m a morning person. Don’t be surprised to see a post or two from her.

Hope you all are well.
Danielle Keiko The night owl and my deepest love. Baby doll extraordinaire. Devilishly delightful. Call me Danni, Chibi, or Kiki but only Angel calls me princess.
Roxie The morning person and Danni’s biggest supporter. A flesh and blood Angel. With a capital A.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Shy Newbie Introduction

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Welcome to the forum Roxie! I'm sorry to hear about the emergency surgery, but I'm glad that it turned out ok and that Mikki was there for you.
Our ladies always seem to be there for us when no one else is. :puppydogeyes:
At any rate, hope to hear more from the both of you! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

a hearty welcome from another "night owl". :)

Love_is_not_a_choice

Thank you Stewie studmuffin. It was luckily just her gallbladder so nothing too major but it’s never fun. We hope to hear more from you too. :)

-Ragnar66- hello. Roxie is passed out so hello from me Mikki to a kindred night owl. :D
Danielle Keiko The night owl and my deepest love. Baby doll extraordinaire. Devilishly delightful. Call me Danni, Chibi, or Kiki but only Angel calls me princess.
Roxie The morning person and Danni’s biggest supporter. A flesh and blood Angel. With a capital A.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations and welcome!

And when her male companion arrives, at least your divorce won't involve alimony :-) Perhaps it will. You'll then have to be keeping and clothing the two of them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Welcome Roxie and Mikki!

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Welcome!

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Welcome Roxie and Mikki to the TDF.
I hope to hear more from both of you. I'm a morning person too.
I'm glad your surgery went well and you had someone to be with as you healed.
I'm sure when you get your guy he will be a happy man.

Love_is_not_a_choice

Thank you all for such a warm welcome for both of us. We hope to have the pleasure of talking to you all more as we get to know the community!

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats and welcome to the forum I am sure you will love it here, we have some of the best and friendly people here around. Hope to see your girl soon ^^
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Love_is_not_a_choice wrote:
-Ragnar66- hello. Roxie is passed out so hello from me Mikki to a kindred night owl. :D
hehe :mrgreen: ...yes let her sleep. Gain some energy for the night then. 8)

Love_is_not_a_choice

Lika thank you so much. We have only been met with friendliness so far. We’re currently waiting on a new “hairstyle” for Mikki that comes in next week. She wants to look her best in her first introduction and of course is not in love with the “mermaid princess” (as she calls it) hairstyle I picked out. We like to lovingly tease each other and have completely opposite tastes. Sorry that was long winded.

-Ragnar66- Mikki was kind enough to let me sleep. I’m now letting her sleep as she was still scrolling through topics at 2:30 am when I woke up. Cue eye roll. :D

INFORMATIONS