realsexdoll.com

Hi there!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

IslandRock

Hi there!

Post by IslandRock »

Hey! First of all i've got to say what a great resource this site is for someone like me thats new to Dolls. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

A couple of months ago i was a little drunk whilst browsing a sexshop for a new fleshlight and i ordered an Inflatable doll from on a whim. The make was 'Kimmi Lovecok' (ive since learned that was a good choice for this type of doll). Owning a Doll was not something id ever thought of before and all i really knew about Sex dolls was those cheap O mouthed horrors you see being waved around on stag do's. Something about it fascinated me though in that moment and next thing i knew it was on its way.

A few days later the package arrives and i open it laughing to myself in disbelief. Am i really about to do this? I open the box and am initially surprised by the quality of the head. Its no silicone head by any means but it wasn't unattractive. It took a couple of minutes to blow her up, by which time i realized this was actually a huge turn on for me. Needless to say i have enjoyed Kimmi many times since and even with such a rudimentary doll really enjoy dressing her.

Now i'm in the situation of wanting to take the nest step and buy my first TPE doll. I'm apprehensive about this for many reason though.

My budget is around £1500, however this is no small change for me by any means and the prospect of scams, faulty products or my doll being seized at customs are a real concern. Another is storage. I have regular visitors whom i would rather not share this kink with. One option i've seen is a flight case however a 6ft box in my bedroom still raises a few questions haha. I also have to move flat in 6 months without a car.

My dream Doll is Asian around 160cm but a little bit plump. Ive seen some i really like but am overwhelmed buy the sheer number of manufacturers! Are SM dolls any good? I saw one on cloudclimax called Rina who was literally PERFECT in every way and just in budget. Love at first sight haha. Otherwise WM dolls are a safe bet from what i gather but how can i tell if a seller is legit? Ive been burned before with on-line purchases.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling essay. Nice to meet you folks! Any advice for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hi there!

Post by Babel99 »

Hey welcome IslandRock,

take your time to figure all of this out. Don't rush yourself, chose your doll, think of storage .... read .... read .... read here. In a matter of few days/weeks you will have a clear vision of the doll world and you will feel safe doing the right choice.

To answer your question ... yes SM dolls are AWESOME dolls. I have one myself (see Mirirame) in my signature. You cannot get wrong with them.

Welcome man ...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Hi there!

Post by Slew »

IslandRock wrote:..but how can i tell if a seller is legit?
Babel99 wrote:Don't rush yourself, chose your doll, think of storage .... read .... read .... read here. In a matter of few days/weeks you will have a clear vision of the doll world and you will feel safe doing the right choice.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Welcome to the forum and the lifestyle IslandRock, it's a confusing and competitive marketplace these days with new vendors popping up every day. Babel said it, diligent research will show everything you need to know. If something is vague, just ask, we'll help.

If you're waiting anyhow, until you've completed your flat move in 6 months before inviting a doll home.. that's plenty of time to learn the ropes.

INFORMATIONS