realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

intriqued
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by intriqued »

Hello i'm new here. Have been lurking the forums for about a week "studying up". I have been interested in a doll since I first found realdolls in like 2011? However the price tag at that time kind of put me off as it is my first and will be an experiment I'll need to wait out the result of.

I must say I have found a trove of information here that gives me good hope of success. I have owned a fleshlight before and I got bored with it just being a masturbation aid but I see here these beautiful dolls can grow into something a bit more than that.

I'm currently considering the SY 165, wm157B, or even since seeing the recent post about the Piper 140 Ariel been slightly considering that.

I'm inclined to go with the SY as i'm quite tall and from personal experience taller girls have been more compatible.

Unfortunately I find the information available on the sy165 a bit lacking (only found a review by haremlover) Which was thorough enough and had very convincing photo's it was lacking in the ehm intimate details?

as well as sydoll not having very available information on their products specs.

Looking forward to purchasing my first doll and joining the community!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

intriqued wrote:Hello i'm new here. Have been lurking the forums for about a week "studying up". I have been interested in a doll since I first found realdolls in like 2011? However the price tag at that time kind of put me off as it is my first and will be an experiment I'll need to wait out the result of.

I must say I have found a trove of information here that gives me good hope of success. I have owned a fleshlight before and I got bored with it just being a masturbation aid but I see here these beautiful dolls can grow into something a bit more than that.

I'm currently considering the SY 165, wm157B, or even since seeing the recent post about the Piper 140 Ariel been slightly considering that.

I'm inclined to go with the SY as i'm quite tall and from personal experience taller girls have been more compatible.

Unfortunately I find the information available on the sy165 a bit lacking (only found a review by haremlover) Which was thorough enough and had very convincing photo's it was lacking in the ehm intimate details?

as well as sydoll not having very available information on their products specs.

Looking forward to purchasing my first doll and joining the community!

:D Welcome new member 'intriqued", here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

No doubt the community will drop by to advise preferences,

For mine, man. the doll pcks you, as you will know her when you see her! :idea:

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

Guess this is the thread for a proper introduction

Hello everyone. I'm Incognito Guy, a new member here! I've been lurking the forums for many months, I discovered the world of sex dolls this same year. For a long time I thought sex dolls were just those inflatable dolls you see in comedies and funny sketches. Don't remember why, I guess I just feel kinda lonely that night, but at many months ago I just googled "sex dolls" and was AMAZED by what I discovered and how wrong I was in my beliefs about the state of the adult enjoyement world, it's certainly much more advanced than I thought (I didn't even dream about the possibility of sex bots being already a reality, still something new and expensive, but already possible). I decided to search for communities about sex doll owners and after finding a few of them I decided TDF was the biggest - most active one, and so I spend the rest of the year lurking this site, reading, learning and to be honest being kinda jelous of many of you guys.

I intend to purchase my first doll somewhere 2019. I have educated myself, with a huge help of the information and experiences I read in this forum, in the differences between silicone and TPE dolls, which brands do exist for european customers and which ones are the most popular. I have a few girls, mainly from 6Ye, WM Dolls, Doll House 168 and Irontech Dolls in mind as candidates for my first non-drama companion.

I don't know what else can I say. You may have noticed this but I am not an english native speaker, sorry for any grammar error I may commit over the course of my active time here and a big thanks for everyone who makes this community possible, from admins and mods, to sellers, to active users sharing their experiences.

Cheers!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome Incognito Guy, glad to have you aboard and don't worry at all, your English is excellent. Enjoy the forum! :glou:

DefineReality
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DefineReality »

Hello from Hawaii where I sit here honored to be among you all. I'm DefineReality. But don't read too much into it though; I'm still having trouble defining it myself. I probably shouldn't have watched "The Matrix"...

I've never married and have had enough emotional relationship trauma to consider entertaining the possibility of another human relationship of the romantic / sexual kind. The privacy setting on this aspect of my life is permanently set to "only me". I stumbled upon the fascinating world of love dolls three weeks ago on Amazon where I saw a picture of one. Due diligence was done and thankfully it led me here where I got to read about all those pesky Amazon scammers. I am most thankful that this forum exists. It has brought some clarity and prevented disaster.

I am both overwhelmed and fascinated by all of this. I've been playing MMORPGs for a long long time now and I'll say this; the process of finding your dream love doll sort of reminds me of the character creation stage in games where you create your avatar. The notable exception is that love dolls are far heavier on the breast sizes than most games I've played would allow, which I find a bit odd...

As hard as it was, I did find her. But having read the warning post in the Irontech forum about young looking dolls (and she does look young at 150cm with a B-cup gymnast body), I'm slightly concerned that it might get held up in US customs. Maybe I'm just paranoid...

Again, it is an honor to be among you all.

Peace!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Welcome to TDF DR!

Glad you found us and possibly saved yourself some heartache. Please feel free to look around and make yourself at home. Also do not be shy about asking any questions (though please do try and make use of the search function at the top right of any page). we were all new once and there are no silly or daft questions.

May I also ask you to take a moment to familarise yourself with our New Member Welcome Page which will give you a very quick overview of how to do things and newbie restrictions.

Enjoy your time here,

Mavi

static01
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by static01 »

HI, New to the forum and wanted to say Hi. I am new to dolls although I have been looking for some time now, I prefer a small spinner type around 155cm and am thinking of buying my first one soon, probably a second unit advertised on here. I will update more when i have found my partner. location, yorkshire UK

24buydoll

Post by 24buydoll »

I‘’m from Spain, I love dolls collection, I have a lot of personality dolls, if you want to see, I can send photos.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello static01 and 24buydoll, welcome to the forum. If you haven't already, take a peek at our welcome page, which explains a lot about new registrations: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 21#p865521
static01 wrote:HI, New to the forum and wanted to say Hi. I am new to dolls although I have been looking for some time now, I prefer a small spinner type around 155cm and am thinking of buying my first one soon, probably a second unit advertised on here. I will update more when i have found my partner. location, yorkshire UK
Well, spinner usually refers to dolls much smaller than 155cm. Though I suppose if you're 7 feet tall then that might be sort of a spinner size.. Anyhow, good luck in your search.
24buydoll wrote:I‘’m from Spain, I love dolls collection, I have a lot of personality dolls, if you want to see, I can send photos.
That sounds great, we'd love to see. :thumbs_up:

dollfunfan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollfunfan »

Howdy! Im new on the board, shopping around for a second doll after a hiatus of a few years (a bit of excessive wear on the first one and I've been without for some time). Anyway it looks like there are way more dolls out there and you all have been quite busy with your own I see! Excited to post up more on here as things progress.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

Hello, I'm new here, this is my first post. I'm 38, hobbies include movies/shows , mostly Netflix, video games, music, my dog. I've been thinking of buying a doll for a few years now. I was not sure of where to go or proper price range. I'm glad to have found TDF, thank you for this place.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Hello, I'm Truly.

I have two TPE Dolls I bought for cosplay and caption photo shoots.
Hopefully I can find what I need here to add permanent makeup too them, and
make wonderful pictures with the tan one and the natural skinned one.

Plus helpful tips on maintaining them.

That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

limey
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by limey »

Hi,
Im another newbie checking in :fadein:
Im from england living in the usa.
I've been lurking for about a week and loving the TDF forum,Everyone seems friendly and informative so I've joined up :D
Im eager to purchase my first doll but I'm quite eclectic and could pick three or so different dolls with different attributes.....
This could get addictive! HELP ME!

Cheers!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

The Limey! :razz: :razz:

Looking for a different kind of satisfaction, eh? After biding your time, things became clear, and now you're acting accordingly? :razz: :razz:

Welcome! :thumbs_up:

Silicone Sensuality

Post by Silicone Sensuality »

Hello to all who love Dolls.
When my wife came down with cancer in 2014 sex with a real woman for me disappeared. What was I to do, she had no interest in intimacy and I have not had sex with her since. In July of 2015 I ordered my. 146 cm/4'7" doll from Annies Doll House on eBay. After waiting a week she arrived. I cut my hand to shreds on the metal tabs opening the crate. I really love my new hobby of dressing making love to and photographing her. She has changed my life as my life has changed. I look forward to sharing all I have learned with others who appreciate the same, I have so much to share, sometimes I think I should write a book on "What not to do with your new doll" and "What Works For Me".

INFORMATIONS