realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

DelosDroid

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by DelosDroid »

Hello! I've been lurking for a few weeks to get the general vibe of the place and it seems like a safe and friendly place to be.

Up till now I've been hanging out on the official RD forums since I only have one doll (BoyToy2, Cadence model) which I've had for three months now and love having her around. I've ordered another doll from another vendor - Shannon model from 1am (for scientific comparison, of course :whistle:) , so I figured I should also join up with a general doll site to discuss them both and for posting piccies, etc.

So, hello all!

LegallyPlushy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LegallyPlushy »

Hello DelosDroid,

Welcome aboard. It was the general vibe of the place that made me join as well. Everyone here is really nice.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

LegallyPlushy, Thanks for the Tip, that was nice! Everyone has been so helpful and nice on here! I think I want TPE 140 or 155.. But I'm waiting a little and still searching to make sure I know what WE want! So until then, happy hunting everyone and me & mine! irishgirl in waiting... :)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

LegallyPlushy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LegallyPlushy »

Awww, thank you irishGirl. Waiting and looking is always a good thing. Maybe you'll find one that just melts your heart.

JohnnyDollman1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JohnnyDollman1 »

I am new here and very excited to be a part of this forum. i have never been the member of a forum before, but i am going to make up for lost time by being active here. I just bought a 140 cm TPE, and i think it is the best product of any kind that i have ever purchased. I have wanted a doll like this ever since they first came out a few years ago, but the high price made it just another fantasy. I am in the process of rebuilding my credit, so I took advantage of this and got a loan to buy a doll.

Some people think that this is wierd; just a fancy masturbator, but I beg to differ. The doll is so real that it quickly is set apart from a mere masturbator. I have already dressed her in different outfits and costumes, and have spent way too much money on clothes, wigs, and accessories! It is incredibly fun.

I like this so much that I am interested in learning how to sell them: It is a product that i whole-heartedly believe in.

As soon as i am no longer a 'newbie' here, i am anxious to post pics of my incredible doll.

More later......

gdsmack
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gdsmack »

Hello All - just joined. I have no dolls and am still in the "amazed" zone as to the appearance of some of these dolls . . I'm perusing the old subjects as I am in a bit of a conundrum and am searching for some answers.

SunsetSteve
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SunsetSteve »

Hello TDF. The time I have spent here on and off has been quite pleasant and informative and entertaining!
Been playing Playstation for years and not once if very little have I posted anything on their forums. So yes I'm a forum NEWB lol!
This has been a really fun playground I have returned to time and agian. I also have a fun little miniature lovetoy that I just might snap a few pics of and maybe post them in the future. The little lady I mentioned is a JM mini Elf and I have a b.j.d. collectible that can be "converted" to a mini orgasm factory lol! Ever since I have discovered this beautiful world of animated lovers... the hook has been in my mouth ever since, and I don't think I want to be thrown back.

dr_bokeh
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dr_bokeh »

Hello Everyone:

Just joined today, but have been lurking and checking the site on and off for years. I do not currently own a doll, but have been considering a purchase and have been very impressed with the art and realism I've seen in the past two years.

In the past two years I stumbled across the WM dolls, and have been very interested in a purchase, especially in the TPE price ranges. Right now I'm looking into gathering more information about two WM dolls, as well as possibly a 168 Doll House (not sure if that's right) doll.

A little about me. I'm a 50yo guy work-a-holic multi creative type with a tendency of super introversion when I'm not serving the public (for health benefits) job. I have worked/continue to work professionally as a journalist, illustrator, graphic artist, fine artist, photographer and sound designer/composer.

For me, a doll must serve a few different purposes, beyond the obvious. I'm looking for an adult (legal) looking doll,
which I will use for figure studies with all types of media, and let me practice photographic strobe/flash affects without fumbling around nervously while a human model checks her watch.

Personally, I found the WM 140mm Katie doll to be stunning. She actually almost perfectly resembles a woman who left quite an impression on me back in the 90's. She wasn't a D cup, but basically, her body and height is exactly the same.. I honestly have a thing for petite women.. because some of the best or most physically memorable times in my life have been spent with women who match this body type.

So anyways, joined today after seeing some offerings by Booty Call, and will be looking into finances as well as talking to him soon about dolls, so on and so forth.

Best Regards

dr_bokeh
"The LARGE print giveth, while the small print taketh away!" -Tom Waits

TimTheToolman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TimTheToolman »

hi there, this is Tim from the Netherlands saying hello :)

Took me a while to find this introduction area, you have it well hidden :) but I jumped from post to post and made it here.. yay :)

I've been working my way through the process of buying a doll for.. oh say 2 years now.. lots of "oooh" and "aaah" whilst checking photo's.. usually followed by a cough and "oh" seeing the price tag.

Having had a lot of things go wrong in a short time last months, and then suddenly a lucky sack of cash unexpectedly I was determined to spend it on something fun, extravagant and only for myself..

So I ordered a wmdoll 100cm.. or, fingers crossed.. I hope it is a WM Doll.. I ordered it from Aliexpress/China (ducking after reading some of your posts, of course realising now after reading that wasn't all too wise)..

That said.. even after reading those posts, I'm still enthusiastic about my purchase and found you all whilst I was trying to find advice on fitting cloths etc. got stuck reading.. reading some more and reading reading reading more.. so I decided it would be fun to join this community too :)

I promise I'll try to research any questions I might have :) and at some point try to contribute to the forum constructively if I can help others as I do on other forums (not related to dolls).

Thanks for all your posts and messages, this place is incredible!

Tim

fusek330
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fusek330 »

Greetings, I am fusek330. Thinking of changing the username but don't know how (help?). I am in my early 40's and am new to love dolls. Have made a purchase and am coordinating for her manufacture; already thinking of purchasing a 2nd different doll. I am single and enjoy being alone, but am a horndog and have been forever. This just seemed to be a good fit for me since I don't enjoy dating and the complications that arise with relationships. Am very much my own man. Have lots of fleshlights, but want something closer to the real thing. Strangely the expectation of my doll's arrival has sprung desires for more than just sex -- like buying her sexy clothes and just wanting to treat her like the sexy gal she is... did not expect that. My other interests are my 7 cats and 2 ferrets, video games (PS and Xbox and retro), and I am religious and a recovered alcoholic - and part of my recovery was letting myself be free to explore these things (regarding sex); guilt has been a real killer in my life but no longer. I am hard working professional who enjoys his time off work and am protective of it. Glad to be a part of this group. Just browsing the posts helped me select a good vendor to purchase from (Booty Call Dolls).
Cocked and Loaded!!! Tacos!?!?!

TrekMS150
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TrekMS150 »

Greetings everyone. I am new to the site and am currently in the process of purchasing a doll. I have read through many of the threads found on this site and have found very useful information that has assisted me in my quest thus far, and for that, I thank you all! Who would have ever guess there would be so many things to consider when purchasing a doll; it's both exciting and exhausting at the same time. I have my eye on a particular doll (I wont post the URL to ensure I follow the site rules), and she seems to meet all of my needs and requirements. I super excited and hope everything works out!

A little about myself; and I will keep this as short as possible: I'm 32 years old and a bit of an introvert. In the past I haven't had much trouble with women, but it seems the older I get the more frustrating they become :lol:, and as of a result have decided to buy myself a doll to see if I can curve some of the loneliness I have. Well that's it for now, I hope to meet many interesting people and learn as much as possible about dolls, doll maintenance, etc.. Thanks again and I hope everyone is having a great holiday/year!!
Kylie Guerra - WM 160cm with head #56
Dayana Zenkova - WM 85cm M Cup Torso with head #74

jdog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jdog »

Hey, guess this is the place to post a "hello".

Like others, I've been silently lurking here off and on for a couple years. Read through a ton of threads, purchased a mannequin, got lots of ideas, so, figured it was time to join!

fredt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by fredt »

Hello:
New to the forum but have lurked for a couple years. I have a couple dolls already but thinking of getting another.

Smutje
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smutje »

Hello everyone - just joined today.
Been lurking here for three years, gathering information for my doll-purchases.

Here they are:
4woods A.I.doll S plus with two heads, Elina and Hitomi (in europe "Joanna")
4woods A.I.NEO IM with head Natsuki (in europe "May")
Oriental Rose Doll Torso H-Cup with head OR-008
Doll Matrix Submission will follow.

I'm planning some serious surgeries at the NEO IM. This is my reason to become an active Poster here.
Never walk alone anymore.

Reggie_77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Reggie_77 »

Greetings Everyone

Just joined this forum tonight, only found it this morning. Last week I happened upon some pics posted of a guy's love doll, and the pics had a watermark for the website Silver Doll. I went there to check it out and I believe I have found what I have been looking for, but did not know it, in your community. I know I will find a doll who will be my companion and friend, but I have just started looking, and I do not yet know which vendors to trust. I will begin reading through all the posts in this forum in hopes that I will find some answers.

As to who I am, I work in a factory, I am a guitar player in a garage band, am horndog like so many men, have had some nice girlfriends but I think right now in my life my new girl is going to be a doll. Echoing some other poster, I had no idea there was so much to it. I had thought, before last week, that the choices were between a $6,000.00 Real doll and a $30.00 blow up, but now I know there are so many more options. It's going to be fun, and I know I am going to have a lot of fun hanging out and posting here.

INFORMATIONS