realsexdoll.com

Welcome to TDF!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Elkybill
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Welcome to TDF!

Post by Elkybill »

I just joined tdf today,been lurking around for awhile .my wife and I purchased a abyss bt3 Solana .thanks for all
The good info ,I go bye Elkybill but bill is fine

Duist
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Duist »

Hi, new to the forum, mainly just a lurker. After i don't know how many years of thinking about getting a doll, I'm ready for my first one.

amj+

Post by amj+ »

Hey everyone :)
so I've been a lurker for a while but newly created an account. I work a job that keeps me away from home for a week, every other week, which puts a strain on sex in a marriage. so I have been wanting to purchase a doll for my husband to give him a better experience than his current toys.

ZhaoYue165
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ZhaoYue165 »

Hello everyone, long time forum lurker here. I appreciate the wealth of information this forum has provided to me. Decided to cross the threshold and begin participating.

Back in my early days the only experience I had with dolls were the inflatable ones. Recently a friend introduced me to TPE and I was blown away, it was like night and day. I currently keep company with a 1am Renee and Maidlee.

However I am interested in getting a taller doll as those two are only 157cm (I love eye contact). I’m around 67 inches so I am doing a lot of window shopping and the 163 to 170cm dolls are catching my eye. But there are so many vendors and doll choices, I’m not sure what to choose.

mmotto

Post by mmotto »

Hello all I have been lurking for a few months and just trying to figure things out. Reading so much about things yet so much to learn. So far my favorite seems to be Katie 140cm

SolitudeSlain
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SolitudeSlain »

Hi All. Lurked a few days and just joined today!

Added an introduction in the Member Introductions section that should show up soon once approved.

Basically seeking the safest, hottest and most durable and easy to maintain doll I can find for <$2K CDN to see if this is really for me. If so, as I've been telling a couple of my buddies, it'll be time to start saving up for a real life robot! haha

Thanks for being here!

YojimBeau

Post by YojimBeau »

Howdy, folks! Recently joined after purchasing my first doll. She's WM158 w/#58 head. She showed up yesterday and I can't believe how pleased I am with my decision.

Extremely grateful for all of the incredibly useful information on this forum and looking forward to interacting with other members.

TheHornySamurai
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TheHornySamurai »

Hi all I'm from the UK I just joined , been thinking of getting a doll after all my many failed relationships !

I am a noob at all the dolls and distributors.

Seen some truly amazing looking dolls , Dolls forever have my fav lookin doll , below is the one I want to buy .
https://www.thesilverdoll.co.uk/product ... -sex-doll/

woodzman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by woodzman »

Another day, another noob. Me that is. Howdy Doll Forum! After getting some bouncy goddesses of my own I decided to register with you fine fellows. You guys can call me woodz or whatever sounds good. My gals are Delilah and Deja. 'Lila is a 140 WM and Deja is a YL 170A. I'll get some pics up after my newness wears off... Well, here's to a fine future together!
:D
Naturally Perverted!

HinaLove
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HinaLove »

Hello everyone!

Just today I'm joining the forum, but for months I've been getting a lot of valuable information from all your posts that helped me with the decision to get the beautiful Ange doll I'm living with now.

She makes me so happy. I hope to soon share with you more about her, because I also want to do my part.
I really want to thank all the fine fellows that contribute to this forum. All your contributions helped me make an informed choice.

Have a great day and always love your precious doll! :angel:

captaingabi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by captaingabi »

Hi All,

I am from Eastern Europe working in IT. Interested to buy a doll for myself, and in general interested how this industry develops. seems pretty awesome as of current state.

This forum is amazing, at least for these reasons:
- You can learn about TPE material and care (what to do and what not), TPE vs Silicon insights, and a ton of information about dolls
- You can see real-life pictures and video links for dolls, which is much better to see what to expect, than those photo-edited pictures you can find on the internet.

Thus I joined to be able to ask, and maybe contribute later. :)

Regards to All

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

HinaLove wrote:She makes me so happy.
captaingabi wrote:Thus I joined to be able to ask, and maybe contribute later. :)
Hi HinaLove and captaingabi, welcome and very glad to have you. :glou:

Lifebythews
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lifebythews »

Hi, completely new here. Mostly just a curiosity at this point but extremely aware of the allure already. The forum has been very insightful and informative. Looking forward to broadening my horizons. Mike

myproperty
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by myproperty »

How rude from me for not introducing myself before posting.
Well, here goes:

Hello everyone,
I am glad I did some research before hand before co aiderinf buying a doll. As a 1st time doll buyer, it is our duty to take advange of our technology (internet) to do research beforehand to know what vendors are genuine and what's not.
Thanks to this forum I was able to place an order and also get replies from vendors both from their own legit website and here. Very very very recommended.

Long live TDF and approvals and long live the REAL vendors that care about their customers.

Hope everyone here gets a good time and satisfying experience.

Thank you.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

myproperty wrote:How rude from me for not introducing myself before posting.
Well, here goes:

Hello everyone,
I am glad I did some research before hand before co aiderinf buying a doll. As a 1st time doll buyer, it is our duty to take advange of our technology (internet) to do research beforehand to know what vendors are genuine and what's not.
Thanks to this forum I was able to place an order and also get replies from vendors both from their own legit website and here. Very very very recommended.

Long live TDF and approvals and long live the REAL vendors that care about their customers.

Hope everyone here gets a good time and satisfying experience.

Thank you.
:D Job done, so you know your way around, if not or you have questions, PM me for then welcome wagon how to reply!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS