realsexdoll.com

hello peoples

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: hello peoples

Post by Slew »

Xyndijade wrote:My advice to you is this; when you do find a doll who's fight for you, remember to give her a personality and remember she is as real as you believe her to be. The world may not see her as you do, but then they don't have to. Remember it's not how much you spend, or what someone else might pay to her; it's more what is she worth to you and how she makes you feel as well. A price tag cannot be put on bliss. Don't over spend yourself, but seeing her in such abstract terms may limit you if you worry too much about it. If need be just wait for the right one; they're are soooo many out there.
Well said, Xyndijade... and welcome to the forum! :glou:

As far as dolls in the $1000 - $3000 range, 1AM has pretty much the same inventory as the China-based Beautiful Dolls, and 1AM is in St. Louis, MO, So there's no customs to worry about, and less distance for the poor dear to have to travel, reducing the chances of injury.

1AM forum: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=198
Also, Roxy's Doll House, located in Pennsylvania: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=222

dollguy22

Re: hello peoples

Post by dollguy22 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hello, Crankstick! Welcome...

:glou:

I really enjoyed reading your introduction. You seem sharp.. not on Facebook, throwing knives.. As Alex said, concealing a doll from housemates requires planning. I've got no housemates, but I recently bought a lockable "deck box" for emergency storage, shown below:

They come in various sizes. I spent about $200.

Best luck. :thumbs_up:

Slew
This box isnt pictured and I'm terrified I'll need it for a 135cm here in a week. I didnt want to pass on a deal, but it will be pointless if she's discovered. I need serious concealment. I'm almost thinking along the lines of renting a climate controlled storage unit and setting up a "music studio" box to use her in private. I would also use it for music purposes too.

INFORMATIONS