realsexdoll.com

Legit site or not? OVDOLL

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Legit site or not? OVDOLL

Post by haremlover »

Doho - thanks so much!

It's vital to be on the ball. Today I read in the paper that in Chinese fruit and vegetable markets the Chinese are even faking grapes with gelatin, sugar and fruit juice!

The first one has been discussed on another thread and a consensus was that she wasn't one to buy and the second, whilst not being DP's avatar as such is a photo taken by member Mandos here and really what one might get might not possibly live up to expectations.

So wise to stick to knowledgeable vendors here. Thanks for alerting us on this one.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Doho3 wrote:This one looks a lot like deadpringle's avatar pic
Nope, definitely not mine. :) My avatar is Isabelle. She's a DS 145+ with Ruby head. That photo looks like a WM dolls model.
Doho3 wrote:So I will steer clear of these guys I think - thought I'd better keep the awareness going though by pointing this out too.
Your best bet is to only use vendors approved/vetted by TDF management. You can trust them, and there are others here on the forum who will vouch for them.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Doho3

Post by Doho3 »

Thanks DP (if I may use the abbreviation), I was kinda hoping you might reference the avatar doll. Great to put a doll & a name to the pic. She looks awesome!

I'm definitely only going to be using TDF approved vendors and manufacturers for sure. So much to research still it's pretty exciting all round. For example, last night I worked out that with minimal modifications to my wardrobe setup, I can fit two 158 dolls standing in there.

zhenlilove

Post by zhenlilove »

I have bought a doll from OVDOLL site 3 weeks ago.Item was as described. The package came with a few accessories and an outfit which was nice. All of the advertised items were included. Overall I am pleased with my purchase.
So i think they are legit site but new.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Everyone here really looks forward to photos of your lovely lady.

Because of the direct information that I received which you'll see here http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=68161 everyone has to be extremely careful not to buy from sources which have not been checked out by TDF management. Some fakes might be better than others but the willingness of the company that I discovered to copy every other doll for which there is a market tells us that there are fakes around and that they are going to be sold somewhere. If you're a newbie to dolls, you might not be at all aware of the distinguishing features of a copy-doll at first or at all.

It's for this reason that TDF take great care about allowing new companies to register as manufacturers or vendors but of course knowing that someone has made a purchase and received what's advertised is a first step and great to know.

We look forward to hearing more about your lovely lady!

Best wishes and Happy New Year

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Z-Onedoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Z-Onedoll »

Omzig123 wrote:Moved post to Member Introductions section.

I just started searching for a doll in the last few days and found one I really like. But... I cannot find anything on the website here so I am skeptical

Here she is...
http://www.ovdoll.com/doll/silicone-sex ... ili-145cm/#

I searched all over the doll forum for OVDoll and found nothing. I am new here though...

Thanks for any advice or information
Hi,I don't know this ovdoll either.

But they are selling our silicone dolls,for example:

http://www.ovdoll.com/doll/full-sized-r ... mao-158cm/

They are using our doll photos but other wigs options.

Maybe they are buying from some of our China agent.
Guangdong Sino Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd
Email: sales01@sino-doll.com

Kiter

Post by Kiter »

And she has such a beautiful smile :turn-l:

Futobr

Post by Futobr »

We are about to find out, I just put in an order with them 3 days ago. I can say that the customer service needs work as I have been trying to get in touch with them and their phone number doesn't work. I have also tried emailing them a few times and I am still waiting on an answer. Will update when I get more info.

Futobr

Post by Futobr »

So basically I ended up opening a dispute with them through paypal. Their email for their paypal account changed
often. It took a little bit of asking for a refund for them to at least say they wanted to do it. There was some excuse that they couldn't refund the money because of some error in the paypal system and were asking me to drop the dispute. I called up paypal and they said to not drop it because once you do, you cant re-open it. So after a couple days of this back and forth of "Trying" to refund my money, even by saying to drop the case so it would release the funds and they would "100%" refund me, I didn't drop it though. Luckily after calling paypal again and asking about it since they admitted to giving a refund in the dispute communication, paypal went ahead and escalated the dispute to a claim way before the time they normally make you wait and I got all my money back because whoever on the other end said they would refund in the dispute conversation. The paypal guy thought they were trying to give me a runaround as well. Sooooooo probably best to just avoid OVDOLL unless they can get verified here or some other way.

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Yeah, i have the same thoughts as you Emzig123 when i could see that you was posting your question already 2015.This sounds weird depending of the time difference when they still is out there and maybe fool different buyers if you read my experience of the same Doll page :
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 112148&e=0

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Right should be right and i got my doll by the time from ovdoll. Maybe not the same quality like my other more expensive doll but nice enough to like.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 112148&e=0

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Agree with Harem, George and Nescio re OV dolls. I have a recent customer who is having a nightmare trying to get a refund and they are ignoring him totally.

I know it can sound bias to say go with TDF vendors to be safe....but go with TDF vendors to be safe. :wink:

It's really not worth the risk.

Good luck :thumbs_up:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

RobotMale
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RobotMale »

Sadly was feeling forced to write my judgement over this bad ovdoll when i now have owned her some time at the following link on The Doll Forum.Maybe it could help some who wants to buy these dolls. viewtopic.php?f=131&t=112148

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Wize words .Also The Video in OVDOLL add is of WM 140cm Katie TPE came out about 4 or 5 years ago..

INFORMATIONS