realsexdoll.com

My introduction and first time buyer

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

kruiser
Ex-Member

Re: My introduction and first time buyer

Post by kruiser »

Honestly though, I did not expect her to turn out that way, but I think she looks pretty gorgeous. I was expecting a more Asian looking face.
It's the wig, it makes a huge difference in how the doll looks. When you get her you'll need to go to your local wig shop and invest in either a black or dark brown wig. It's best to do this instead of buying online so you can feel it and see how soft it is and the quality. Once she has this wig and you dress her she will look more asian. My 158 is asian looking but not so much with a blonde wig which is why I usually keep her with her dark brown hair, more my type.

As for opting out of dating and getting a doll, it's now becoming the norm and you made the right call for several reasons. When you are younger you are more likely to make stupid mistakes like getting a girl pregnant and not focusing on your education. With a doll the pressure is taken away and now you can focus on your future and if a girl comes along you are less likely to jump into bed with her as you have your doll for sex and things like intelligence and other traits are more valuable in women. Also don't be scared to buy womens clothes in shops , a lot of men do it and it'll soon become normal to you. My 158 is uk size 4 so i'm gonna say it's best to get that size for your doll.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Rotars wrote:She's coming this Thursday. I feel all giddy like a child with excitement :)
Hope she is everything you wished for, and more. Now, if you'll excuse me. Claire needs some help getting warm on this cold day.
Black is Classy 01.png
Black is Classy 01.png (6.9 MiB) Viewed 1526 times
Later!
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Welcome! I’m new here too, don’t have my own doll tet but i’m happy for you and that your doll is on the way! Stay blessed bro :thumbs_up:

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Claire looking gorgeous as ever. That ass looks great!

As to her wig, I actually was after the round face yet still European looking. I'm glad she turned out that way, she just looked a lot more European which is nice. Worked out better. The wig is poor though, need to sort that for sure. I'm pretty sure she's gunna be size 4 UK I checked already myself.

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:Treehorn, totally agree it's finances. I dropped outta college, got thousands of dollars in credit card debt, living with 3 of my relatives in a little rent-house in one of the poorest parts of the US. Why ain't I sad? Cause I got dolls!

Other 20 somethings, take that example. You don't need furniture, you don't need to worry about debt, and you can rent a room in a house to avoid the ghetto's apartments. Ramen noodles and frozen pizza won't kill you either.

Everything in life is about sacrifice. What would you trade to have what you want?

Don't want to seem dramatic but I see what you mean I'm in my late 20s and have had similar situations occur to me.

The county that I live in has the highest unemployment rate in the state of California. If I didn't live by Mexico I would have been screwed. Luckily I have always saved money whenever a job comes my way, I recommend you do the same.

I have at least 2 years saving money for a doll and have about $3,000 saved.

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

For now;
26696976_962469227224680_1684576115_n.jpg
26696976_962469227224680_1684576115_n.jpg (48.72 KiB) Viewed 1499 times

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Welcome home, little girl.
Claire's Photo Album

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Enjoy your honeymoon!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Thanks guys, some honeymoon it has been. She keeps making me jump when I come back into the room when I'm not thinking about her. She also made me incredibly nervous at first, my heart was racing and when I first looked into her face closely in awe of the detailing, I felt very uncomfortable. Like I was in her personal space too much... That has gone now though, spent the night with her spooning, it was lovely.
(I seriously need more clothes, darling... And my hair needs doing too...)
(I seriously need more clothes, darling... And my hair needs doing too...)
26855818_962940397177563_1991120962_n.jpg (49.34 KiB) Viewed 1484 times

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Rotars wrote:Thanks guys, some honeymoon it has been. She keeps making me jump when I come back into the room when I'm not thinking about her. She also made me incredibly nervous at first, my heart was racing and when I first looked into her face closely in awe of the detailing, I felt very uncomfortable. Like I was in her personal space too much... That has gone now though, spent the night with her spooning, it was lovely.
Wait, is there any time you're not thinking about her? Haha I know what you mean though, mine scared me a couple of times aswell, nice doll by the way.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Rotars wrote:She keeps making me jump when I come back into the room when I'm not thinking about her.
Yeah, that was happening to me too! She's very much settled in now, and I don't panic when I see her on the sofa.

Enjoy, you have a beautiful doll there.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

I'd imagine that is a very common thing with new doll owners. Happened to me too. But, just like any new relationship, overtime you get to know each other, and the awkwardness just goes away. Claire and I haven't even reached one year together yet, but now it's hard to imagine the fact that those first few days with her felt so weird. All I could think of was, "Am I taking things a little too fast? We barely know each other."

These days, we're like two peas in a pod; And the snuggling has only gotten better.

Happy Honeymoon!
Claire's Photo Album

Rotars
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rotars »

Just another one. I'm starting to understand her style now. If that makes any sense...
27399852_970694133068856_79405210_n.jpg
27399852_970694133068856_79405210_n.jpg (51.87 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Arokh, Thank you for that link to the videos! Those are really helpful. I am brand new to this as well. (waiting for my doll to arrive) I like how straight forward these videos are. It's like "Doll 101" which I seriously need.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Rotars,
Rotars wrote:Just another one. I'm starting to understand her style now. If that makes any sense...
It makes perfectly sense.

Your girl is a cuttie. I love the WM156C body. Does she already have a name?

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

INFORMATIONS