realsexdoll.com

Newbie here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ronin

Re: Newbie here

Post by Ronin »

Hey bigjimintx,

From your post it sounds like you are after a cheaper doll as you were looking at 100cm / torso dolls.

Have you seen the older model 138cm from Doll House 168 for $1020 - Koi Sex doll 138cm

Depth of Oral : 13 cm

Depth of Anal : 15 cm (which is more like 17+cm as you need to get past the a** cheeks)

Depth of Vagina : 17 cm

Oral isn't that good with TPE dolls from my experience as the eyes bulge out and deform. This just leaves the other 2 holes, and TPE is quite soft and will naturally allow for a bit of stretch, so I think you would be accommodated here.

Just an option to look at, especially since you have a liking to eastern lotus flowers.

Edit - appears to be $50 cheaper here, although I have not ordered from doll.to so do your own research... https://www.dolltochina.com/product-pag ... -138cm-koi

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

Hey there, i am a somewhat newer member too. However i have two dolls, one is 100 cm the other is roughly 5 ft and weighs between 60-65 pounds.

I have a similar size problem to you, although no one has ever complained about it...but it does make it harder to find the right fit. One thing that really surprised me when i got my life size doll is that she was actually much tighter than my 100 cm. Whichever doll you get, expect it to be awkward at first...however, no matter what issues you have, you WILL learn to enjoy her more over time in different ways, as you experiment with her.

Another thing that surprised me was the bond that i developed with them. I got them basically because i wanted sex but without having to date or deal with real women. They are absolutely life changing in that respect. I find them both more attractive and more fun in bed than like 95% of women ive been with. Plus there is no risk of pregnancy, std, etc. But the REAL game changer was just having them available to cuddle with and stuff like that. I dont have sex with them every night, but i always have one (usually the 5 ft one) in my bed.

That to me is the best part. She is always the last thing i see when i go to bed, and the first thing i see when i wake up. I love being able to cuddle with her in the morning if i dont have anywhere to be. Plus i always have a "buddy" who will hang out with me when i watch my favorite shows or do whatever. Never judges me, lies, cheats, nags, criticizes, threatens, complains or does any of those things. The only thing is obviously they won't talk to you...but if you love them for what they are, that will never bother you. It is a doll after all, not a woman. Two totally different things.

Anyway if you are thinking about getting one i highly recommend it. The difference in my quality of life before and after dolls is like night and day.

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Thank you, Xanthine. That is exactly my problem and solution for me.

I think I found the perfect one for me.

https://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/dolls-like-ch ... -44ft.html

I dont like the swimsuit though. May get a nice purple dress from Amazon

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

You are welcome:) glad i could help.

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

bigjimintx wrote:Thank you, Xanthine. That is exactly my problem and solution for me.

I think I found the perfect one for me.

https://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/dolls-like-ch ... -44ft.html

I dont like the swimsuit though. May get a nice purple dress from Amazon

Hey bigjimtx,

There have been cases of scammers selling poor quality dolls, so most of us regulars here would only buy dolls from a known 'the doll forum' vendor of which other members have had good dealings with. Any more experienced forum members know anything about the doll he is interested in?

Xanthine wrote:I have a similar size problem to you, although no one has ever complained about it...but it does make it harder to find the right fit. One thing that really surprised me when i got my life size doll is that she was actually much tighter than my 100 cm. Whichever doll you get, expect it to be awkward at first...however, no matter what issues you have, you WILL learn to enjoy her more over time in different ways, as you experiment with her.
Tpe removable inserts if placed inside out loosen up fairly quickly, however the change is permanent and you can't tighten them back up.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

She's a great looking doll, but like Ronin said; be wary of non forum approved sellers as you can never be sure of what you will get.
Also the height of this doll could be an issue during sex if you are a tall guy.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Update:

I just purchased my first doll. She is 140cm and will fit me perfectly.

I cannot wait.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats bigjim, good luck with her safe arrival. :)

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Thank you SS!

She is arriving tomorrow and I am super excited. I cannot wait!

I just hope I do not end up regretting my purchase. It took me seven months to make my final decision.

I am hoping she becomes the most special lady in my life.

INFORMATIONS