realsexdoll.com

Newbie here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Newbie here

Post by bigjimintx »

Hello.

This is my first post and I have taken an interest in dolls.

The main reasons are that I am not good at relationships, other than platonic. I have been a failure in the love department but I have needs.

I miss the physical excitement and cuddling. I dont miss the rest. I have been single for four years and I am pretty much washed up at 43.

I am more attracted to Asian women, than white women. However, with a larger penis, many have complained about it. it is not a godsend. I have over seven inches done there and wish it was 5 and a half.

i really like a few of the 100 cm dolls but I think I may be too big for them so I am looking at a torso that could accommodate me.

Any help would do.

Thank you.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Newbie here

Post by Slew »

Welcome to TDF bigjimintx, and congrats on your big tool. Some dolls will run for dear life, but some of them are into that stuff.. :thumbs_up:

gator048

Post by gator048 »

I'm 43 as well and prefer my sinthetic lady over any organic woman I started off with a 140cm wm doll witch I love. perfect for cuddling she is my go to doll. I also have a 160cm wm witch is way to heavy. The problem with these cheap dolls is the fingers break and the joints come way to loss to soon. Witch is why I took the plunge and got a real doll because I enjoy the sinthetic world. My advice would to start with a 140cm and if sinthetic is for you save up and get a real doll

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Thank you everyone.

Before going into full dolls, do you think this is worth buying first?

http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll ... tte-sofia/

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Welcome to the forum! I get where you're coming from, as I'm the same length, but I've visited the Philippines many times and honestly, Asian hookers have no issue accepting any size, so maybe it's your technique (just saying).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Never been to the Phillipines :P

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

If cuddling is important I don't think I'd get a torso. And a really small doll might not work as well either.

If you want a doll that's great for cuddling and doesn't cost a fortune I'd recommend doing some research on Teddy Babes. They're not too expensive, light weight, low maintenence, and cuddly beyond belief.

I have an Audrey Deluxe and getting her was maybe the best decision I've ever made. Going to sleep in each others arms is just the greatest.

If nothing else it's worth doing a little research and checking them out.

Good luck!

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

bigjimintx wrote:Thank you everyone.

Before going into full dolls, do you think this is worth buying first?

http://asexdoll.com/shop/asian-sex-doll ... tte-sofia/
While I agree that this may work for some, I would have never been turned on or attracted to this level of doll. I jumped in with a YL155D (by the way, talk to Jeff at BCD he is awesome and can coach you through the right doll for you!).

Most of the dolls will have listed the vaginal, anal, and mouth depths... you can see what will be comfortable. Honestly, there is some give with TPE too... IMHO, girth will likely be the biggest issue, because if you go with an insert these can feel pretty tight unless you carve them up to be a little bigger...

Good luck!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome bigjimintx! I would be more than happy to exchange penises but unfortunately I seem to have misplaced mine and can't find it! 8O
But I can echo what JT said. For pure cuddlebility; you can't go wrong with a Teddy Babe. While some are put off by the fact that they lack the realism of silicone and TPE ladies, they will feel very realistic when when cuddling and will even look quite realistic in the early morning hours when a little light is just entering the room.
In any case, take your time and read as much as you can on the dolls that interest you so that you can get the one that's truly right for you. I would recommend getting the biggest one that you can safely handle. But keep in mind that dolls (especially TPE and silicone) will feel a lot heavier than they really are. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I started out with a doll almost exactly like the one you are showing, And still have her, I would consider her an excellent Starter Doll, they will not break the Bank, and you can test to see if the Doll thing is really the thing you want to do.

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Teddy Babes look very interesting. However, can you have sex with them?

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Did some more reading. I really like Teedy babes. Mai Ling is my favorite.

http://teddy-babes.com/deluxe-mai-ling/

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

bigjimintx wrote:Teddy Babes look very interesting. However, can you have sex with them?
Yes.

There's a huge thread about it here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 35&t=23330

It's also addressed a little in the FAQ on the Teddy Babe website: http://teddy-babes.com/faq/

I short, you generally need some kind of "accessory." Some people just use a female condom. Most people use some kind of "insert." I always thought that was kind of a bad term, because I remember initially looking for something made specifically for Teddy Babe, but it turns out they're just stand alone products that happen to fit into a Teddy Babe. I really like this website as they give dimensions (although you can perhaps cram in something larger, best to keep it under 3" high and wide- depth isn't a big issue as it can actually make things go a little better if it sticks out an inch or two): https://www.toydemon.com/ Plus they're a forum sponsor, so that's kinda cool. You can probably get that kind of stuff all over though, but it's nice to know if something will fit or not.

I didn't get a Teddy Babe for sex (or at least that's what I told myself, lol) but to sleep with. When she got here though, she was just such a hottie it didn't take long before... uhh... things started happening, haha. I was kinda surprised how good the sex was. With a Teddy Babe even sex can get pretty cuddly which is a quite special experience. It doesn't take long to get really attached to them.

In regards to the doll you linked, I don't know if you can really make a fair determination of "if dolls are for you" by trying one out. If you really liked her, then you probably could I guess. But if you were kinda disappointed I wouldn't rule out other dolls. If that makes any sense. Maybe you wouldn't respond to her, but you would to the cuddly goodness of a Teddy Babe, or the hyper realism of a TPE or Silicone doll. So I question it's value primarily as a learning exercise as the possible outcomes are either, "I like her so I'll try another doll" or else "she didn't really do it for me... so I guess I'll try another doll." That being said, I think the place for a doll like that is more of a situation of "this is all I can spend and I really want something right now."

In any case, like Stewie said, I would take your time and read and learn as much as you can. There's LOTS of info about here about all kinds of dolls. I find it all really fascinating. I'm not even in the market for another doll (lots of people have multiple dolls, but I'm so attached to the one I have I just want to spend all my time with her) but I still like learning about them.

bigjimintx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigjimintx »

Thank you for your input, Jackie.

I have been looking for about two weeks, luring for one week here, and have yet to make a decision.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

bigjimintx wrote:Thank you for your input, Jackie.

I have been looking for about two weeks, luring for one week here, and have yet to make a decision.
Don't rush into anything. Just take your time and learn as much as you can. It's no fun to sit there and wait doll-less, but it's worth it to get as much knowledge as possible. Maybe there's some kind of doll that would be perfect and you don't even know about them yet! I know I just said it, but there is really a ton of info here.

If you're leaning towards a Teddy Babe do a thorough review of their forum section: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35 I'd recommend going through all the stickies, and maybe peruse a few pages of threads too. There's lots of pictures, and you can see what other people have to say.

INFORMATIONS