realsexdoll.com

Newbe from Canada

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Newbe from Canada

Post by Claybert »

Hi all, so on Dec 22. I sent off an email to see if I could get a photo of the Doll be for shipping.
But I have not received a reply to that email.

Good news is that they have sent me a tracking number for UPS for the order... Yay.
Although there is a on the the value that I have paid. It does not show the 10% discount that I received. Have to see what my new total is going to be.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Communication can lag a bit during the holidays. Just keep trying to contact them and ask about the 10% discount when you get their attention. I'm sure they'll sort that out for you.

Congrats on the tracking#.. :wink:

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

Does any one know if you can put laytex clothes on a TPE doll? Is it safe for the TPE?

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

So, my has order has now been held at Ups warehouse in Ricmound BC a waiting clearance, sence Jan 03/18. Im a bit worried that I will not get her.

I called Ups, they said that the clearing agentcey is just back logged. Just have to wait I guess.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Yep... Canadian Customs are a PITA when it comes to declared values.

No worries, i'm sure she'll get cleared soon. Only 3 working days since the 3rd.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Ahh, the joys of the GST and import taxes. I live just south of the Canadian border, and remember the days well that we would make a BC run to enjoy the freakish taxes. Oh Canada! LOL sorry, just had to tease a little.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

They have alreay have let me know what the taxes and duty is from the tacking number, and can pay it COD. I dont why it not progressed be on that.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

UPS/FedEx usually call in advance so you can preclear the import duties. It's still subject to change as long as she hasn't been cleared though.

Now that i think of it, if it was the case then your tracker would say something like <<Declared value discrepancy, shipment held for evaluation>>
Happened to me a bunch of times.

Could very well just be that she's still in the holiday processing pile and hasn't even been seen yet.

Hang tight, she'll be home soon :wink:

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

Thank for the words of wisdon. They have not contacted me yet, I did call them and nothing was needed from me so far, other than the COD charge. They did give the option to pre-pay that amount.

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

Hi all, after waiting since December 12/17 I have finally got to meet my Doll Riley. Pictures of un-packing and small review will follow. When I figure out how to do that on here.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Happy to hear she finally made it home!

Congratulations!
Looking forward to some pics and the review!

:glou:

ZD

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

Hay thanks, it was a lot of work to get her out and washed up, Riley and I have to get some rest.

Claybert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Claybert »

Well I got her dressed up for some pics, but the pics are to large of a file... How do you lower the size of picture?

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Greetings from north of Canada!

Resize your pictures with photoshop. If you don't have ps, download paint.net or gimp for free. Once you have one of those its as simple as opening the picture, clicking the image tab at the top, selecting resizing in the menu, and adjusting the size from there.

If you don't want to manually do it to each picture then change the resolution of your camera. The limit is 3600 pixels width/height so you'll have to set it under that. For me that would be 2976x1984.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

INFORMATIONS