realsexdoll.com

New guy here!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

StarsongCD

New guy here!

Post by StarsongCD »

Proud to finally join the ranks of all of you proud doll owners. My GF bought us our very first doll, a 166cm JY Doll, listed as "Crocker" on their site. We have named her Natalya Kassin and are still enjoying our honeymoon phase with her! I hope to learn and see many new things here and have tons of questions that ill probably be annoying everyone with over the next few weeks, lol. Also from everything ive seen from many years of lurking here, all of you have such beautiful dolls and a great community based around them that doesnt seem to judge or throw down people for whatever their fetishes or reasons are for becoming a doll owner and thats amazing to me, especially in this day and age where everyone has to have a problem with someone.

Will definitely share images of our new friend with everyone here in the upcoming days, once I figure this site out (been using a certain image board for years now, its been a long time since ive been on an normal forum. Got to relearn everything!). Would link my album of them I have currently, but its on imagefap and I dont know if that site is allowed here, so if not, my bad.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: New guy here!

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Starsong!
Welcome to TDF officially as a member. It's great you and your girlfriend are enjoying the honeymoon with you new doll.

Have a look around starting at our new member page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Congrats on your new doll! I'm really glad to learn you are in a couple and didn't do a silly thing like try to hide the doll. When a couple goes in together, it's usually better and more fun in the long run. Welcome!!!

Kentucky Couple here made a fetlife group for couples with dolls if that might interest you.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

hello there. and congratulations. cant wait to see what your new doll looks like

INFORMATIONS