realsexdoll.com

Doll-Curious Dane

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Doll-Curious Dane

Post by gaucho »

Mewnie wrote:I dont know how i completely missed her.
But i might have found my doll!

This girl : http://dollstudio.org/products/doll/piper-doll/pi-160
Piper-Doll

I'll keep you posted! :D
Beautiful looking doll, congratulations on finding her! Did you put in the order as well already? If so, happy waiting and shopping for clothes :wink:
WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94696

Mewnie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mewnie »

Didnt put in the order just yet. I wanna see her with green eyes first and then I'll probably order right after :D

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

[quote="Mewnie"]I could also really go for the doll called Svetlana, as she is silicone and almost the same body type as wm 140. But here the price come into play, they are way more expensive than the ones I've looked at. Are they really that much better ?[/quote]

Silicone is best, in my opinion. I see you are looking at a 160. She gonna be heavy. Hope you can handle her.
Don't know what your budget is but here are some silicone options that don't break the bank.
DS 145- $1699
Sanhui 145- $1999
JM 130- $1350
JM 142- $1550

Sanhui 145 and JM 142 weigh around 60 pounds
JM 130 and DS 145 are lighter than the 2 above.

This being your first doll lady, you should really take weight into consideration. The taller she is, the heavier and harder to move she will be.
Just saying......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Mewnie wrote:I dont know how i completely missed her.
But i might have found my doll!

This girl : http://dollstudio.org/products/doll/piper-doll/pi-160
Piper-Doll
Everything about her just screams my name, and she seems to be quite new, so if anyone has some pictures of her, i would love to see them. I might contact the dollstudios and ask if they got a picture of her with green eyes.
The head is permantly attached, which is not a problem for me as i've fallen in love with her face, and i might actually go for the white skin, which is so unlike me, but it looks to good.

I'm already looking at sizes of bras and underwear for her, as this is all to new to me i'm trying to figure out her cup size.

I'll keep you posted! :D
Looks like a winner to me Mewnie, About the only thing that drives me literally crazy is waiting for doll production, then the Shipping wait is freaking insane. I like take the day off just to wait and check the door every few minutes lol
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Mewnie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mewnie »

Gonestill - That seems like prices in the US. The sites in the eu I've been looking at they go for 2300-2500 euro.

Zebram - I believe she's the winner for sure, I just gotta make sure now ;)

Mewnie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mewnie »

Tonight i took the leap and ordered her! So now comes the long wait :whistle: I'm so looking forward to her !

I do have some questions to you here on the site I hope you can help me with. This might sound abit funny, but I've never gotten the cup size measurement, so is there anyone on here that can help me finding the right cup size and just clothes in general:)

Here is her measurements:
Size: 160 cm
Weight: 31 kg
Breasts: 85 cm
Waist: 43 cm
Hips: 82 cm

Body measurements: 85 cm × 43 cm × 82 cm (BWH) / 48 cm (under bust) / 34 cm (shoulder) / 21 cm (foot).

Help pleeeeeease :)

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Mewnie wrote:I could also really go for the doll called Svetlana, as she is silicone and almost the same body type as wm 140. But here the price come into play, they are way more expensive than the ones I've looked at. Are they really that much better ?
If you're referring to Svetlana from Sanhui https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... na-morozov I can highly recommend her as a first doll. I went with a Sanhui for my 1st and I'm very glad I did for the ease of care reasons alone. I've had her for 7+ months now and she's almost as good as new. I can only imagine I would have some kind of tear or maybe a mold problem if I had gone with a TPE doll. The cons are higher cost, her skin is not realistically soft, and she's a bit heavier than most dolls but I haven't had any major trouble moving/posing her.

Happy hunting!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Mewnie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mewnie »

Update on my situation.

I ordered my lovely doll just before new year.
And been shopping all kind of things for her.

Shopping list :
1. Dirty Lingerie (I'm suddenly poor)
2. Vinegar (For the clothes just in case)
3. Cornstarch
4. Baby Oil
5. Vaseline
6. USB Fan
I'm still looking for a white blanket and one of those water spraying things to flush her out :)

Sandro from Dollstudio.org wrote me today and revealed my lady to me, for the the first time.
And i got to say, i was not disappointed ! Meet Michelle!
https://ibb.co/mBXhxR

INFORMATIONS