realsexdoll.com

blind person and new member

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

blind person and new member

Post by visionless1 »

I will just bet you are wondering about that subject. well, I happen to be totally blind and use access technology (in this case, a braille display device) to read and interact here. So, that probably makes me one of the more unusual members around here. I am also a virgin in the doll scene. I don't even have one yet (and hope to acquire one sooner or later).

anyway, my blindness may make looking a bit harder. Then again, it depends on what you call "looking". :)

so, I hope to read some of your tips and tricks, stories and perhaps some advice on how (and where) a blind person can get his first doll.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: blind person and new member

Post by Slew »

Hello and welcome visionless1. :) Glad to have you.

What do you want most from a doll? And what is your price range?

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

you might PM privatetai for advice, he's another member that's fully blind, and he has had a doll for a few months. Takes good care of her and is pretty active here

anyway, welcome to the forum! hope you like it

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

As far as I know, there aren't many retail outlets for dolls in the states.

The doll meet would be a good place to touch many different dolls, and figure out which one was for you.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

thanks guys! The admin asked a rather important question. unfortunately, my budget is rather slim just now, so I am looking at something under $200. Also thanks to another member (sorry, I didn't get the name) mentioning that there is another blind user in here. as soon as I am able, I will attempt to send a PM to him. perhaps he will give me some other tips that most sighted folks might not think about (I know, I do!).

btw, merry christmas all of you. :)

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Hi, and welcome, hope you find what you are "looking" for.

A doll can be much more than just a pretty face to look at. They are works of art to look at and to touch. In my opinion my girls feel amazing too, when I keep them well powdered.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hello and welcome visionless1. :) Glad to have you.

What do you want most from a doll? And what is your price range?

well, I only partially answered that in the other reply. I am hoping for under $200 (like I am dreaming considering the prices I have seen so far). I am also seeking full functionality (3 holes, detachable lower section), etc. my dream doll would be a full sized asian real doll (155 cm tall and properly shaped), but then, thats a $5,000 dream. :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Merry Christmas visionless1.

Grim makes a good point about touching dolls in person. I don't know if you can make it to the east coast in May, but if you can, there would be an opportunity for some tactile research. Once you have your 5 posts and new member restrictions are lifted, send me a PM if you'd be interested in attending the meet.

At $200, your choices are extremely limited. Other than inflatables, the only dolls in that range will be second hand. Once in a while, there will be a decent "off brand" doll for a price like that in our sales section: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=128

Also, what do you mean by "detachable lower section"?

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Hey Visionless, Welcome to the forums. You are not the only blind person here :D Privatai, who frequents this forum, is also blind. You are not alone. Good luck on finding your girl.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

You might be able to get a used TPE doll in almost new if you watch the sales forum and are willing to pay more like 500-700 dollars. I've bought used before. You can get an amazing deal, and its not as gross as it sounds...I'd wager that most everyone does a great job cleaning and sanitizing before selling, lest they be outed as a disgusting jerk lol...and I'm sure most sellers would describe a doll to you in really great detail so you could "see" her, if you were to ask. Be silly to turn down a potential sale just cause they gotta do a little writing.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

ok, as for my previous message that appeared to be empty, go ahead and deep six it. :) now, what I mean by detatchable lower section, I am talking about the vaginal/anal module. some semi inflatables I have read about have this feature. it certainly makes cleaning and maintenance a lot easier. :) Also, given my income circumstances, heading to the east coast from here isn't in the cards anytime soon. if I had some startup capital, I would open a doll store here with a complete set of models from inflatables to real doll (some stock would have to be ordered). not sure how well this would fly in the normally conservative part of Arizona I am in.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Oh yep, removable orifices.. usually referred to as 'inserts'.

It sounds as though you're planning on an inflatable or semi-inflatable doll then? You could certainly find something for $200 and I can put you into contact with someone who's fairly knowledgeable and can assist in your selection, if inflatables are the way you're going.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Yes, at $200 you won't find much. However, and I may be going out of line here, samara78 repairs dolls, and sells them sometimes at really low prices. You might PM her, tell her your situation, and see if she has a doll for you. She recently sold a 65cm for $120 shipped. I just bought a really unique 31" doll from her for $65. Neither doll is perfect, but both were silicone, and for a price that can't be beat. I'm sure samara78 will offer others in the future.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

thanks guys. I will look up some of the suggested people. I certainly might consider a used doll (or a good refurbished one). The nice thing about being blind is that you don't really depend on "looks". besides, I have a pretty vivid imagination. :) One of the jobs I wouldn't mind working is one of the quality control inspectors for Real Doll. Can you imagine how that might work? I think about the only areas I would be allowed to inspect would be all the external surfaces. :) too bad they don't have a facility down here in phoenix.

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Welcome bud,

I hope you can sort your way through the forums and find a doll to satisfy.

There have been a few members recently who purchased from unkown vendors on Aliexpress TPE dolls for around $650. Perhaps we are on the verge of a price restructuring in the industry, who knows? I'm sure increased sales and demand will improve our choices in the long run.

INFORMATIONS