realsexdoll.com

Denisly, newbie in the house

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

denisly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Denisly, newbie in the house

Post by denisly »

Hello all,

I am Denisly, newbie to the world of love dolls. I do not currently own any dolls, but will be researching in the near future for the special one, my muse and sole mate. A little about me I am from New York via Florida. I am a sports fanatic, Foodie, and love art/fashion. I am somewhat of a open book when it comes to this. In many was I have always been intrigued but did not know about this forum or this world until i s I have been lurking for the past week and have found many of the members to be friendly, respectful, and knowledgeable in conversation, which help build a comfort zone to finally take the plunge.

Any advice as for as researching dolls, terminology and the do's and don'ts.?

As time goes bye hopefully I will be able to make new friends and open up as I learn more about this amazing family.
note: I have dyslexia so I might not catch a word or two in my spelling. Sorry in advance

Sincerely

Denisly

Thank you for everyone's time and help

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Denisly, newbie in the house

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Denisly

Welcome to TDF!

Have a look at our Welcome Page for new members.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

Please note your first 5 posts will be reviewed and approved by a moderator so they may not show up right away. I combined you r first two posts since the title was the same and the content was related.

Have fun!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

denisly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

1st day on the sight

Post by denisly »

Hello TDF and fellow members

My first day on the sight and have so many question to ask but don't know where to start. I notice that some of the dolls look almost identical with slight differences. The description seems to be the same on how its made. but price differently? So kind of confused?

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

welcome!

Like yoyu, I was brand new to the Doll Forum just this last month. :) Still reading on the wide world of dolls (pardon while I channel Howard Cosell). Anyway, don't worry too much about being Dyslexic. I happen to be blind, so I sometimes miss words (especially if I am not paying attention to the screen reader or the braille display device). Anyway, take a look around. You might also check out the for sale forums in here (I know I am). there are a few Dolls to be had for cheaper than new. As always, always be aware that scams in the world of Dolls does abound (I believe there is even a thread on that around here somewhere).

Anyway, welcome from a fellow Newbie!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: 1st day on the sight

Post by CF »

Hello! Be sure to check out the Newbie Welcome Page at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369. It may answer some of your questions.

Keep in mind, some dolls are sold by multiple vendors, with a variety of customizable features available (faces, eye color, nipple color, skin tone, etc.). Are there particular dolls you're wondering about?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Hi denisly welcome to TDF! If you can't find what you're looking for with a search just ask :D

I think you'll find everyone very helpful!

If you could provide links or pics that will help.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Lots of the same pictures show up in the darndest places! It can make yur head spin. If your shopping, take your time. Ask vendors, manufacturers, and members lots of questions. The more info ya have, the better chances ya find what ya really want.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

denisly wrote:Hello TDF and fellow members

My first day on the sight and have so many question to ask but don't know where to start. I notice that some of the dolls look almost identical with slight differences. The description seems to be the same on how its made. but price differently? So kind of confused?
Hello there welcome aboard. To understand a dolls specs and where she was produced, go the manufacturers section of the board and have a look around. Research is important.
Things such as, material,weight, and cost need research.
Next pick a vendor of your choice based on customer reviews and order your sweetie.

Again a big welcome to you. And a happy new year!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Welcome to the rabbit hole, you're going to love it here.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

denisly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

summer time fun

Post by denisly »

Hello all,

My fist purchase will most likely be around summer. I am new to my job and need to save money for the special one. In my new apartment their is an outdoor roof top. I plain on taking her out for picnics on certain occasion. Is their a rule of thumb when it comes to sunlight exposure and how long you can be out in the sun before their is any damage if any?

Thank you for the help and knowledge

denisly the newbie

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Welcome to the forum, Denisly! I don't have much to add to the wisdom shared above. When I started I found the search option helpful when trying to get the answers for specific questions. For example, you started a thread asking about clothing which is a common question around here. I did a search for "clothing stains" and found the thread I posted in my reply. I also like to look at the specific subgroups like repair and maintenance. And then in keep and eye on "recent posts" to see what others are actively talking about here.

Again, welcome.

denisly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by denisly »

Thanks everyone for all the helpful research and searching tips!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

There's so many different dolls and so much to learn it just takes time. Since you're not planning on getting her right away that gives you plenty of time to fill your head with all kinds of knowledge that you really can't find hardly anywhere else. Before you know it you'll be an expert.

Other than that I can only echo what others have said. Watch out for scams, don't neglect to learn about care and maintenance as it may influence your decision, and if you have a specific query use the search function or ask a question.

In response to the sunlight thing, the practical short answer is probably no, but if you want to get technical maybe with prolonged exposure (like if she was out there all the time) it could be an issue. Even then it will depend on what kind of doll it is and what she's made of. Plenty of people take their dolls outside, but nobody stores them out there, so I've never heard of it being an issue.

Good Luck!

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

well, looks like you got your work cut out for you. lots of info around here and certainly a vast wealth of knowledge to be tapped. :) now, for some of us (I am, according to others, 1 of only 3 blind members on here) may have a more interesting time of it finding our perfect doll. pictures for the blind won't cut it. fortunately, there are plenty of the vendors about, so many questions can be asked. Like others have said here, ask questions. I will add: don't be afraid to learn from new experiences.

INFORMATIONS