realsexdoll.com

New and anxious

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Utarefson323

New and anxious

Post by Utarefson323 »

Been going over all stuff this place has to offer it's amazing and overall reliable from what I can see. Glad to be here and in search for many dolls I know once I get my first one I won't want to stop there. My likes range from all types and sizes. Willing to spend 300 to 750 now I am still gathering cash to splurge for when I find the ideal doll for me

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New and anxious

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard. Be sure to check out the Newbie Welcome page at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369, and feel free to ask around if certain dolls are most interesting to you.

Do any models in particular catch your eye?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! You've come to the right place for finding the doll of your dreams. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Utarefson323

Post by Utarefson323 »

As for particular models well really like the small ones from 100cm especially since those are within my price range but then again those 145cm ones are gorgeous nothing but long legs to be honest just glad to find a trust worthy site,and with so much variety.

PineappleEscape
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PineappleEscape »

Heya there! I'm also in the same boat with around the same budget, so I went with a similar sized gal myself. She's in the post now, and I can't wait to see her on Sunday. I hope you have good fortune finding a doll; I'll reply with my experience if you haven't made a decision by then ^_^

I'm totally with ya on the anxiousness, but aren't we all when embarking on a new journey? :D

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forums Utarefson323 and PineappleEscape. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome Utarefson323 and PineappleEscape
Please check out our New member welcome page, to get familiar with the forum etc.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

colokid1

Post by colokid1 »

Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie. Been part of the forum since 01/03/18 but have viewed several threads and information over the last year while contemplating on buying my first doll.
I have already read the Welcome link for the new folks and so I am well aware of rules here.

I am, believe it or not, happily married to a wonderful gal. The intimate portion of our relationship is still alive and well as can be. Why purchase a doll you ask? My sexual appetite is probably more than most women could want to handle. My wife also travels often for work and we are empty nesters. I have owned a TPE 'Perfect A$$ torso' but was looking for an upgrade.

I find it amazing how life-like these dolls are. I have visited this forum and a few reputable online sites that sell these dolls. The question is how discrete I can keep this from my wife and what size to buy. I would have loved ordering one of the larger dolls (140cm +) but I didn't want to make it to obvious plus it would be easier to conceal 100cm doll and they are lighter. After about a year and some change, I finally took the plunge on New Years Day and bought me a 100cm doll the way I wanted her. One of the options was with pubic hair because I like a little down there plus blonde long hair and blue eyes. I knew that clothes would be tough to find for these smaller dolls but found a place online at alexiexpress (search Athemis) who makes the outfits. I really have enjoyed doing some shopping for my new doll as I want her to look sexy.

It has been 2 weeks since I placed the order for both my doll and her under-garments. Still waiting on these items to be delivered. Some of the outfits have shipped so now I am waiting for my doll. I will post photos when she becomes available.

Can't wait to meet her

INFORMATIONS