realsexdoll.com

New oldlurker

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

yatolila
Apprentice
Apprentice

New oldlurker

Post by yatolila »

Hello, as a quite long time lurker here I finaly decided to step In and participate as I am going to buy my second doll :razz: I'm from france and like many of my fellow countrymen my english Isn't alway the best, so I apologize for any future mistake :mrgreen:

Little background, I found by pur hasard a year ago some pictures of dolls (who happened to be chineses knock off but I didn't knew at this time), Intrigated by this, I started searching online with a friend (online friend are sometime the best :lol: ) and from websites to websites we found a lot of pictures, I liked them a lot to be honest but It was nothing until I met the Infamous Jasmine. Well she wasn't actually named Jasmine because It was a chinese shop with price really too good to be true, even for a n00b like me.
I started to search elsewere Information about doll In general, It took me quite a time to find TDF actually, and even more to realize how big It was, but once I did. much information, much reading, overflow of doll. I started reading alot, I actually came here daily for two weeks straight to read information.

I started to embrace the idea of buying one, at least to "try" :whistle: , but jesus the market is very huge now. choosing. Is. Difficult.
Jasmine, wich I flashed for at the start, had one issue, her 50 klg, shes actually one of the heaviest doll available to my knowedge, and I read many time "dont buy too heavy especially for you first doll". I started to look for alternative, and at some point In the doll-sea I found another WM doll who was just released, 156 CM "Rosie" with the head n°233 (I think ?). I think she had quite her moment here, and I got mesmerized by her and just ended to blindly make an order, lol.
I ordered through silicone lover, great guy, very smooth, take care of his customers :thumbs_up: .
She landed Into my home a few weeks later, and remember what TDF say"
"dont buy too heavy especially you first doll" :oops: she weight 40 kg :whistle:
Luckily I was fit enough to deal with her, I greatly appreciate my doll and now the lockout is lifted here I am looking to get a new one, more ligther, and silicon. I chosed modèle 9 from gynoid and I think i'll do a review since theres few buyers there.
Anyway thanks for all the tips and Info I could find here, Its really helpfull for the lots of ppl who just read I assure :thumbs_up:

I'll try to snap a photo of my wm later, but shes a bit messy atm )

Richard V

Re: New oldlurker

Post by Richard V »

Welcome !!!! Glad you joined TDF. Myself, being on TDF has helped me SO much in all areas of the TPE world. Hope you have the same experience .
Ms Shelby Erickkson , WM162E/46
Ms Erika Denton, WM157B/273

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

Welcome !

Here you will find the best information. :thumbs_up:
I'm from France too. For more than two years on the French forum and registered here recently to broaden my knowledge.

See you soon

Mitsu Kojima
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitsu Kojima »

Bienvenue sur le forum,

There is also some French dolls here :wink:
:glou:

yatolila
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by yatolila »

thanks you for the warm welcome all :glou:

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Welcome!! :glou:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Weclome!
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Welcome,
Love Shu shin and Ximana, the SM BCD Girls
Attachments
thumbnail_IMG_3556.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_3556.jpg (180.97 KiB) Viewed 667 times

INFORMATIONS