realsexdoll.com

HI!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Djonik

HI!

Post by Djonik »

Proud to finally join the ranks of all of you proud doll owners. My GF bought us our very first doll, a 166cm JY Doll, listed as "Crocker" on their site. We have named her Natalya Kassin and are still enjoying our honeymoon phase with her! I hope to learn and see many new things here and have tons of questions that ill probably be annoying everyone with over the next few weeks, lol. Also from everything ive seen from many years of lurking here, all of you have such beautiful dolls and a great community based around them that doesnt seem to judge or throw down people for whatever their fetishes or reasons are for becoming a doll owner and thats amazing to me, especially in this day and age where everyone has to have a problem with someone.

Will definitely share images of our new friend with everyone here in the upcoming days, once I figure this site out (been using a certain image board for years now, its been a long time since ive been on an normal forum. Got to relearn everything!). Would link my album of them I have currently, but its on imagefap and I dont know if that site is allowed here, so if not, my bad.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: HI!

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi Djonik, welcome to TDF :D

Sure, we do like images :painting:

I don't know imagefap. We promote to have your doll pictures at The Doll Album :wink:

:glou:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Welcome Djonik (And Djonik's girlfriend) :)

It's always nice to see new faces around here. :) Looking forward to seeing some pics.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Nice to see a new owner/s on the forum. Once you have 5 posts you can most certainly p.m and post pics using full editor at the bottom of the comment bar. Welcome and enjoy your new lady friend.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing some pictures of Natalya. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS