realsexdoll.com

New member here

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Rinow

New member here

Post by Rinow »

Hello all, im new here.

Ive got a pretty serious question. I was looking to make a purchase from a site called hotsexydolls.com. apparently they are a reseller of another company based in china. I cant seem to get any info on whether they are legit or a scam. Nothing seems to come up in regards to such, there were a couple instances that MAY suggest they are legit, but nothing concrete. Anyone able to help? Thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New member here

Post by samara78 »

Buy from a vendor on tdf.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Rinow

Post by Rinow »

Link?

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aberdare »

Greetings and welcome to TDF:

If you decide to purchase anything from a vendor not approved here at TDF, you run the risk of being scammed... but ultimately, the choice is your's.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Here's a link to the current list of approved vendors.

viewforum.php?f=210
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

TDF is the resource to come to before buying anything. Before long you'll value what TDF accredited vendors and manufacturers have to offer

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Welcome! Dolls like this come with a bit of sticker shock when you first start looking. It is a growing but still niche industry, so there is not as much cost savings from larger scale products. Take the advice of the other replies and be very wary of un-vetted sources and vendors. There are some real horror stories around, and you might find the nice discount you thought you were getting was because it really was too good to be true. Take your time, look around, and ask for advice here. This is a great resource.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Definitely go with an approved vendor here.
And welcome to TDF......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

does any of these legit ones sell thru amazon or do you gotta buy off their sites? welcome btw :)

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Rinow welcome to TDF!

Over the past couple days I've been checking out some of the sites newbies are looking at. Some seem questionable. On this site the prices look good for the most part, the smaller dolls are selling at a questionably low price. This vendor is apparently located in Indiana. The choice is yours who you purchase from so take your time and consider the advice of the above members.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Dont be fooled. ALL doll manufacturers know about TDF. It's the largest & most respected doll forum in the world. TDF Staff aren't a bunch of women & men sitting around drinking rum & spinning a wheel to determine who'll be approved. They're doll owners that have a ton of experience. They're professionals with doll-industry inside contacts & information. Manufacturers are heavily vetted for months before being approved because all it takes is one to ruin years of work of building the reputation of TDF.
Sorry, didn't mean to go off like that. I applaud you for asking! I really do. Please let us help you to have an outstanding experience with dolls. You are valued here, and we only want to become your brothers & sisters in the doll world.
I meant no disrespect to you, and welcome you with open arms.
Meso
(pronounced Me-So)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Rinow

Post by Rinow »

Thank you all for making me feel welcome. As per the link provided earlier in regards to approved vendors, ive noticed a few dolls taht are 100cm in height, um, what is the deal with that? Certainly doesnt look legal at all.

XxBrianxX

Post by XxBrianxX »

Somebody, somewhere on here has bought a sex doll from hotsexydolls.com. The site is secure. Unlike some of the vendors advertised on here. I'm getting ready to buy my first love doll and I am so confused, scared of getting ripped off. Every site claims they are the best and most trusted. If I pay twice as much for the same doll from a so called legit, popular company, then find out I could have actually got it for hundreds of dollars less from a less popular site, that's getting ripped off on grand scale.
There should be a scam list on here that's updated daily. Not just a list of recommended trusted sites that have unsecured web addresses. Some of the home pages are secure, but then you look at the address bar after you click on a doll to look at, and bang, just like that, the nice little green padlock changes into a exclamation mark. Which means it's not safe.
I'm so confused on buying a doll. I just want to walk in a sex doll warehouse and purchase one in person, with a sales representative right next to me. I don't care if I had to drive a day to get there. At least I would know what I'm getting before pumping out tons of cash. But to find a sex doll store within a day's drive probably doesn't exist. I think there is one in Georgia. Not sure though. Too far for me to drive for a doll. If a 100cm doll, silicone, metal, and artwork costs around $1000. I'm poor. That's alot of money for a 3 foot doll. I'm 6 feet tall. I can't afford a doll any bigger. I really can't afford a thousand bucks for a doll at all. Maybe I'll catch one on sale somewhere for 40%-50% off one of these days. Until then, I go with sock. Lol

britnelopez

Post by britnelopez »

It has Customers reviews verified by Yotpo, Yotpo provides real buyers reviews, so I don't think you should worry about this website.

INFORMATIONS