realsexdoll.com

New and looking

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

New and looking

Post by mcrae_89 »

Hi folks.

New guy here all the way from Scotland. Been lurking for a while before making a post because I ve been doing my homework on what doll to get and where from. Decided on the doll house here in the UK and tempted by the YL 150cm huge bust doll.

The main issue I have before buying one is due to the unique size where do I get clothes for her. An ordinary sized doll would be no problem but one with such a big chest may be problematic.

Any help and advice on this would be great.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New and looking

Post by samara78 »

Be careful for the weight as well. It is a bigger factor then some folks think. Many dolls wind up resold
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

Thanks for the tip. I checked a few sites regarding the weight of the doll and most state 35kg (roughly 80lbs). I know there are a lot of smaller dolls out there that weigh less but I like huge breasts and they all weigh roughly the same.

It is a big factor to think about but I lift around 40kgs when I am working so I am used to the weight but I can understand its not just the lifting. Its the moving it around as well that will be an issue.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to see yet another new member who arrived thanks to the advent of huge-busted dolls. Manufacturers, take note: Giant boobs equal giant profits!

If you want a doll with equally big breasts but lighter in weight (and very inexpensive), I recommend the Una Carha doll from Climax Doll. I have one and love her. My review is at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 82&t=93292.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

Thanks CF. I saw your review not that long ago and did consider that doll but the only thing that put me off was the actual size of the doll. I wanted one that was actually more adult sized. I had to admire the sheer size of her boobs though :thumbs_up:

I actually ordered a YL Doll 150cm just now so now the wait is on

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

So I got this in my email today. Dolls finished and I am now waiting for her to be shipped. And so the waiting continues. Meanwhile I ve bought some outfits for her but I am holding off on buying a bra until I know just how big her boobs are. I tried to find some info on that but came up with nothing so I ll wait till she arrives and measure her boobs myself
Attachments
kasandra doll 1.jpg
kasandra doll 1.jpg (190.21 KiB) Viewed 1928 times

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

So my doll finally arrived this morning. Hooray. Took a few pics of the box as it was damaged on arrival but the contents where fine.
IMG_1850.jpg
IMG_1850.jpg (67.28 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
IMG_1851.jpg
IMG_1851.jpg (88.25 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
Bought a bra a while back for her. 34k and even that's a bit small. Decided to let the air get to it for an hour or so before putting it in the shower to hopefully get rid of the smell. I ve bought a couple of outfits for it and will hopefully over the coming weeks take pics of her in them.
Attachments
IMG_1855.jpg
IMG_1855.jpg (87.85 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
IMG_1854.jpg
IMG_1854.jpg (117.41 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
IMG_1852.jpg
IMG_1852.jpg (94.06 KiB) Viewed 1857 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, she looks great! Hope you are enjoying getting to know her!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

By huge breasts now I know what you mean :-) LOL

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

Well I ve owned my doll for a few weeks now and alls well. Odd wee mishap here and there and just the general getting used to moving her around but things are getting easier and I am getting a workout.

Bought a couple of bras from amazon, both cheap as I wasn't sure what size she is. Got a UK 34k and 36L but both sat to high on her chest so I decided to remove the wire out of the 34K one and it seems to fit better.

I might try removing the wire from the other bra and see how it sits but for now I am happy how she looks.

Only got one question though. I washed my doll about 6 times on the day I got her and let her dry for a couple of days before I applied oil and powder and I ve probably oiled her twice since and applied the powder to but the smell u get when you open the box is still there. Its not as strong but its still lingering. Does the smell disappear over time or is it going to stay with the doll
Attachments
IMG_1910 (2).JPG
IMG_1910 (2).JPG (709.69 KiB) Viewed 1776 times

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon »

I just recently gave Kira her first oil bath. She is a 6YE 161cm e cup. She was damn near scentless after having her for a few weeks. As soon as I oiled her, the smell was super strong, it was ok for me as I rather like the way she smells.

The other thing you might check is the blanket she came in. Kira's has a strong scent of fresh tpe to it.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

mcrae_89, she looks amazing. Congrats!

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

Hey guys. Been a while since my last post. Been getting to know my doll a bit better and what shes capable of. Only thing is I wasnt really happy with the size of her boobs. I always wished she was bigger so after reading a few posts online I decided to take the plunge and operate on her chest. I decided to go down the same route as SHB, making the incision just beneath the armpit and using stuffing from pillows to enlarge her boobs. I did one to see what the difference in size was compared to the original and in the photo there is a bit of a difference. The stuffed one sits further from the body and doesnt sag like the original but that might be because I stuffed the breast full of stuffing. I ll see how it goes over the coming months to find out if it settles and maybe try going bigger again
Attachments
IMG_1989 (2).JPG
IMG_1989 (2).JPG (482.94 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
IMG_1990 (2).JPG
IMG_1990 (2).JPG (458.01 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

mcrae_89
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mcrae_89 »

ok so I finished the other boob and decided to add a bit more to the one I had already done. I found a bit more room to play with and there's still a bit more should I wish to go further but I may leave it for now and let things settle before trying again. I put on one of her old K cup bras with the wire removed to see if it still fit and it does. Just. Will need to look at something bigger for the future.

I attached a before and after of her in the bra and before it was a little lose and after it looks like it fits but the straps are digging in to her shoulders and that's it as big as it will go.
Before
Before
IMG_1853 (2).JPG (455.86 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
Before
Before
IMG_1866 (2).JPG (407.08 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
After
After
IMG_1993 (2).JPG (593.07 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
After
After
IMG_1991 (2).JPG (431.61 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
In total I used about a pillow and a half to stuff her boobs. They actually feel pretty hard but do have a little bit of softness to them but then I did cram a whole load of stuffing in them. Really what I am aiming for is the massive implant look but whether it can be pulled off is anyone's guess.

INFORMATIONS