realsexdoll.com

Newwwwbie from Toront

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: Newwwwbie from Toront

Post by RGC_0767 »

Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
nsc123 wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:She’s here! Still in stasis...

Got to say, Sexy Sex Doll did a great job on packaging and shipping....
How long of a wait was it from order to pickup? Any difficulties with importing or duties?
Excellent question!!
For me, Fedex released my girl to me after paying $170 Canadian funds. Navelgazer is from my neck of the woods.... be interesting to know :)
As I ordered just before the New Year holiday in China... she wasn’t shipped for over two weeks. But that’s to be expected.
Once she shipped it was about a week and a half I’m guessing before UPS tried to deliver her to my building (condo) unsuccessfully, as I was at work, COD. I owed $165 duty or whatever. I just got the notice, then called and had her sent to their pickup location in Concord (right across from Black Creek Village, as it turns out). Two days later I went and picked her up, easy peasy. So just less than two full weeks from her shipping out, I had her. Impressed was I.

I’m selling her if anyone is interested. Other than being unboxed and a few pics taken, unsullied buy human hands. Or my hands anyway.
Selling? That was quick. You can post her in the for sale section here anyway. I'd not go Kijiji. Way too many cheapskates there. Try and chisel and what not. Shipping her may get pricey :(
So why you selling if you do not mind me asking? Just realized it might be a mistake? It happens. I went through it the first while. But when fuss with her I feel like a kid. I'm not so much into "doing" her anymore. LOL
Selling due to reality check. She’s amazing, but... her weight/unwieldy nature is impossible in a small condo, as is any chance of “hiding” her. Generally storing her is also an issue. The TPE smell is a bit off-putting as well. I just loved her look, and still do. Yep made a mistake, but learned from it, too. My doll dream is taking a hard look at reality
As some doll owners may say. She just has to get used to you :)
I understand. I did the reality check as well. She's just a toy to me now. But want to keep her in the best shape possible.
Took me a while to be able to move her with a system. She is ornery :)
The smell does fade after a few washings. when I first got her. I'd go out of the room and come back a bit later, I'd smell the smell. Now I don't.
You'll sell her quick I'm sure. Ask Seattle Slew on here to help you with setting up a sale. He is a good guy, honest, and nice to talk to. Straight shooting!!! He helped me through in the beginning too.

INFORMATIONS