realsexdoll.com

Noob from Nashville.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

TDFnoob
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Noob from Nashville.

Post by TDFnoob »

Well what can I say. I found this forum a short time AFTER ordering a doll off E-bay.

Needless to say, the more I read the more I began to think I made a horrible mistake.. I ordered my doll on 2-22, and it was delivered today. Fortunatley, aside from a decidedly chemical smell, and being covered in the release agent, the doll is near identical to the picture with only a small blemish on the shoulder. Not too bad. So, here's a pic from the listing. It's one of those pics designed to make you buy, and it worked on me... I, made a best offer, it was accepted on a Friday, and the doll shipped out the following Monday. Wednesday I found this forum...
Alice Seller 1.jpg
Alice Seller 1.jpg (37.12 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
Anyways, I bought a 161cm Rayceme doll. Big tits, big ass, 3 ways to penetrate, and 83lbs... 100lbs in the box. What a workout... (I'm 280, I can handle the weight easy enough, but it's still awkward.... Fun exercise though. :D ) It came with the heater, cleaning thing, and a manual card showing how far you can bend what.. No certificate of origin, manufacturers card, or anything else that I saw in the box. (should I be concerned or look a bit harder?)

So, I got her inside, unpacked, and up a flight of stairs to the bathtub.. I tried the hand soap mix that was suggested, but it didn't seem to want to take the release agent off. It wasn't that it seemed thick, it just turned into like some kinda gummy stuff and smeared everywhere. I ended up trying my shampoo, and it worked beautifully.. Made the doll nice and slick, and of course, I managed to drop it.. Fortunately, nothing broke. However, it did clean up quite nicely.. Took her back down stairs and powdered her up... I should have bought one of those makeup brushes. A microfiber cloth probably put a bit too much powder on her. Anyways, cleaned, powdered, and smelling much better. (No telling how long she was in the box in Texas)
Alice1.jpg
Alice1.jpg (94.92 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
I'm aware that the doll may be a ripoff/copy, or of inferior material quality, but so far, she seems quite nice, and looks exactly like the pictures on E-bay showed her off to be.
Alice 2.jpg
Alice 2.jpg (87.64 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
May have gone a bit overboard on the powder. I haven't had a chance to brush the wig or do any makeup either... Yes, the eyes are actual glass eyes too.

I do have a couple questions that perhaps some of the more experienced members can answer.

1. Standing feet were not an option. That being said, there feels like there's roughly a 1/8" thick steel plate in the foot that's roughly 1"w X 5"l. Is anyone aware of any issues with drilling/tapping some carriage bolts into the feet to keep the bottoms of the foot from getting torn up? I've roughed mine up already just getting my girl cleaned up.. I was thinking I could even mill the heads on the carriage bolts to accept a rubber pad for added traction...

2. How long can she hang out on the couch with me? Will it damage anything aside from my pride when a friend or mom decides to stop by and visit unexpectedly?

3. I understand latex/silicone clothing is a huge NO for TPE dolls, what about PVC?

4. I know I'm forgetting something...

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Noob from Nashville.

Post by Meso »

First off, welcome to the forum! Sorry I didn't see this earlier.
I don't know who recommend soap, but you found out pretty quickly baby shampoo works the best. As far as powdering goes, you'll learn thru practice (we all over do it the first few times). I recommend pure corn starch (I get mine at BabysRUs).
Your question on the feet bolts is interesting; very interesting. I don't think anyone's thought of it or asked it before. The actual bolts are removable, so I'm guessing the female sockets they screw into are welded onto the feet plates, although that seems extravagant in doll making. You could drill holes into the plates, tap them for the thread size of your bolts, then simply insert the bolts. Heck, after you perfect it, you could offer the service here in TDF. To see the bolt placement, check out the For Sale area of the forum. Also recommend you PM Samara78, as she's our doll doctor, and will have better info on this than anyone.
Glad you're here!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Nice review, looking forward to more pics.

PM sent

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

good to see more dolls in TN :) maybe AR will catch up eventually

She's hot man, and those white clothes look nice on her tan skin. Chemical smell is good, that means she's brand new! My first doll smelled so strong the first few days I had a migraine. worth it.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

You did great. You will have her looking way BETTER than the sellers pics on Ebay
It's all reading up on info, and finding what works! Glass eyes!! thats cool! I'd be afraid to remove them if I needed to fix eyelashes. With my fumble fingers, be concerned for dropping :)
Enjoy your new toy!! They can be a pain, and a lot of fun all in one!! About unexpected company? Have a plan in place. Some guys here have a sling of some sort wrap them up and lift with the sling. Easier on the back.

TDFnoob
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TDFnoob »

Meso: I did use pure corn starch. Bought it at Krogers, it's got a ton of other uses... It's basically the duct-tape of the food world...

And thanks for the tips. :D

SyntheticReality95; Thanks for the thought on the chemical smell.. Hadn't thought of it that way. It's been a couple weeks and the odor is starting to become a lot less noticeable.

RGC_0767; Thanks for the encouragement. :D As far as a plan for company goes? Simple. I'm just going to admit it. My friends know I bought one, they think it's funny as hell and don't understand why because I'm married.. My wife wasn't thrilled... I told her if she doesn't get a job, I'll just spend my time hanging out with whoever bitches less. Until then, it shares our bed.. Ironically she had an interview (her first in over a year) yesterday. :P My mom? Ehn, I'll just tell her I bought it to get my wife to get her act together or risk being replaced...

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

TDFnoob wrote: I bought it to get my wife to get her act together or risk being replaced...
HA! Spoken like a true businessman. I like the way you think bro :)

All about that efficiency. How much pussy can i get for X amount of work/bullshit or X dollars...

Keepin it real :thumbs_up: 8)

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

TDFnoob wrote:Meso: I did use pure corn starch. Bought it at Krogers, it's got a ton of other uses... It's basically the duct-tape of the food world...

And thanks for the tips. :D

SyntheticReality95; Thanks for the thought on the chemical smell.. Hadn't thought of it that way. It's been a couple weeks and the odor is starting to become a lot less noticeable.

RGC_0767; Thanks for the encouragement. :D As far as a plan for company goes? Simple. I'm just going to admit it. My friends know I bought one, they think it's funny as hell and don't understand why because I'm married.. My wife wasn't thrilled... I told her if she doesn't get a job, I'll just spend my time hanging out with whoever bitches less. Until then, it shares our bed.. Ironically she had an interview (her first in over a year) yesterday. :P My mom? Ehn, I'll just tell her I bought it to get my wife to get her act together or risk being replaced...
Yes, your wife should be working. Perks of a job? She can get her own "Ken" doll :) A corn starch tip I learned from a master on here, spray some perfume in with it. works great! My mom is the one I know who will get all freaked over the doll, my buddies don't give a damn, they know I'm warped anyway... :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

welcome to the forum - it lucky you did so well for your first doll. it took me months to figure it out.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Welcome and enjoy your time with this beauty. Keep the reviews and photos coming.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome and congrats ! Make sure you visit our new member welcome page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369

Enjoy the honeymoon!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS